Krissi's Dutch Monkey In A Barrel: A CannaPot Sponsored Banana Blaze Grow, Using Prescription Blend

You mean my support beam?? :laugh:
Um....really? :rofl: You should get a good picture of the plant growing through the light like that and enter it in PHOTM. Betcha that'd be an unusual one nobody's tried in a while.

Um....really? :rofl: You should get a good picture of the plant growing through the light like that and enter it in PHOTM. Betcha that'd be an unusual one nobody's tried in a while.
Something different needs to be done for PHOTM for sure...mind you she is in the small veg tent, it would be something if I took a pic of her maybe in the big tent through the FC4800...prolly should have asked you about photo entry ideas before she only had 5 branches left :rofl:

Talk about the trim from hell. No wonder that room was filled with smoke! :Rasta:

Talk about the trim from hell. No wonder that room was filled with smoke! :Rasta:
I'm dying over here man. Idk if you remember but I hurt my shoulder in January and I've been getting steroid shots since and I about called my doc at midnight asking for a home visit for another shot.

Just finished trimming another couple pieces of a branch but I need a break until tonight now, heading to the shower to try to get the foxes off my mind. Baby is painting and Mama needs a minute...

Bringing the rest of my blunt of course....

16530598098781166867941529416267.jpg

Something different needs to be done for PHOTM for sure...mind you she is in the small veg tent, it would be something if I took a pic of her maybe in the big tent through the FC4800...prolly should have asked you about photo entry ideas before she only had 5 branches left :rofl:
Lol. I'm no photo guru, I can't even win the damn contest and I have entered sweet pictures every time imho. You, on the other hand, have the damn hardware in your banner. It's the one I want more than any other. Lmao. So in reality, I'm the one who should be asking YOU about picture ideas. I just like to toss them out there. I think photography is going to become a serious hobby for me, I really enjoy taking pictures and never really did it consistently until I began journaling. New skills, you know? I love that. And this one has grabbed me pretty good. Learning how to grow and how to be a photographer at the same time works out pretty well as far as pretty pictures in journals go, and I know nobody cares about anything I say, they just want to see pictures. Lmao! So I give the people what they want even if it's a little overposting. I'm well aware of my rep as such, and I care not. I do what I do.

Bestie and I trimmed from 8-1 in the morning. Pudding is maybe halfway done.

We started at the bottom and that's where we stayed. Going to try to tackle some more today, tonight and bestie is coming back tomorrow night if I can't finish up by myself, not looking like I'll be able to.

These branches are ginormous and the foxtails made us have to really be cautious trimming and even more detailed with removal of those damn teeny 2 leaf sugar leaves seen on all foxtails. She may not have had any fan leaves left but this is the most difficult trim I've had so far. I think the 15 hours I spent solo trimming my G-13 gave me less anxiety lol

Couple shots of the bottom buds that got done last night

Be away from here today doing some cooking and trying to do some more trimming but I'll check in later tonight or tomorrow!

20220518_232235.jpg

20220519_110441.jpg

20220519_110730.jpg

20220519_110706.jpg
Sucha buds :cheesygrinsmiley: Hopefully the qualitys still goood.

Lol. I'm no photo guru, I can't even win the damn contest and I have entered sweet pictures every time imho. You, on the other hand, have the damn hardware in your banner. It's the one I want more than any other. Lmao. So in reality, I'm the one who should be asking YOU about picture ideas. I just like to toss them out there. I think photography is going to become a serious hobby for me, I really enjoy taking pictures and never really did it consistently until I began journaling. New skills, you know? I love that. And this one has grabbed me pretty good. Learning how to grow and how to be a photographer at the same time works out pretty well as far as pretty pictures in journals go, and I know nobody cares about anything I say, they just want to see pictures. Lmao! So I give the people what they want even if it's a little overposting. I'm well aware of my rep as such, and I care not. I do what I do.
I have no doubt you will win one of these days...honestly, I feel like it says the more out of the box the better your chances but based off of past winners, it all looks like bud pics to me hahahaha

Photography I love it, too. Even just with my son. All of these creative hobbies, i.e. gardening, provide that same Euphoric effect and gets the serotonin working imo

Sucha buds :cheesygrinsmiley: Hopefully the qualitys still goood.
Don't think that will be an issue. They are frosty and smell heavenly, I think (other than trimming it lmao) I like the look of these pretty rad. Hope all is well Verb!!

I am going crazy though now Day 3 of TRIM

6364.jpg

I have no doubt you will win one of these days...honestly, I feel like it says the more out of the box the better your chances but based off of past winners, it all looks like bud pics to me hahahaha

Photography I love it, too. Even just with my son. All of these creative hobbies, i.e. gardening, provide that same Euphoric effect and gets the serotonin working imo

Don't think that will be an issue. They are frosty and smell heavenly, I think (other than trimming it lmao) I like the look of these pretty rad. Hope all is well Verb!!

I am going crazy though now Day 3 of TRIM

6364.jpg
Show your true devil horns i see :rofl:

Show your true devil horns i see :rofl:
That's just the part that you can see brother :rofl:
Beautiful smile and phenomenal nugz...
Awe thanks Rhino! They were hell to trim but beautiful!

So 16 hours and 15 minutes of trimming later, Pudding is

FINALLY TRIMMED IN ENTIRETY!

TRIMMING EXTREME FOXTAILS ARE NOT FOR NOVICE GROWERS!

If I were to have had foxtails like this my first grow, I think I would have had a heart attack. I had such anxiety cause I just kept thinking "oh my God, I'm never gonna finish her".

Bestie stayed for the long haul tonight, leaving at 330 this morning. We started off in the grow room then needed more space so we moved into the dining room, both areas are spick and span again!

I'm very happy with the buds and I am now enjoying its interesting shape-something new and something learned. And as with all growing, another act of patience and persistence.

Most importantly, the love of a friend cause without bestie idk what I would have done. I have no one to help me so she is my trim team and then some. Dealing with and trimming these foxtails like a champ! She made it fun and we laughed and despite the trim hell we were in, she stayed and came back just to help me out of love and I appreciate that so much.

I don't forsee a group pic of with all the buds cause it's just too many so here's how we started, tonight's end result after 5.15 hours amongst our 3rd and final day of trim jail shenanigans.

This journal will post its cure pics before moving into completed journals so not going anywhere quite yet

Catch y'all on the flip side which I guess technically is already here but I'll be back at some point tomorrow!

Thanks for sharing in this grow, as always!

6352.jpg

20220521_030912.jpg

20220521_030928.jpg

20220521_030933.jpg

20220521_030955.jpg

20220521_030940.jpg

6356~2.jpg

6361.jpg

That's just the part that you can see brother :rofl:

Awe thanks Rhino! They were hell to trim but beautiful!

So 16 hours and 15 minutes of trimming later, Pudding is

FINALLY TRIMMED IN ENTIRETY!

TRIMMING EXTREME FOXTAILS ARE NOT FOR NOVICE GROWERS!

If I were to have had foxtails like this my first grow, I think I would have had a heart attack. I had such anxiety cause I just kept thinking "oh my God, I'm never gonna finish her".

Bestie stayed for the long haul tonight, leaving at 330 this morning. We started off in the grow room then needed more space so we moved into the dining room, both areas are spick and span again!

I'm very happy with the buds and I am now enjoying its interesting shape-something new and something learned. And as with all growing, another act of patience and persistence.

Most importantly, the love of a friend cause without bestie idk what I would have done. I have no one to help me so she is my trim team and then some. Dealing with and trimming these foxtails like a champ! She made it fun and we laughed and despite the trim hell we were in, she stayed and came back just to help me out of love and I appreciate that so much.

I don't forsee a group pic of with all the buds cause it's just too many so here's how we started, tonight's end result after 5.15 hours amongst our 3rd and final day of trim jail shenanigans.

This journal will post its cure pics before moving into completed journals so not going anywhere quite yet

Catch y'all on the flip side which I guess technically is already here but I'll be back at some point tomorrow!

Thanks for sharing in this grow, as always!

6352.jpg

20220521_030912.jpg

20220521_030928.jpg

20220521_030933.jpg

20220521_030955.jpg

20220521_030940.jpg

6356~2.jpg

6361.jpg
:green_heart:

Stay safe ;)
Bill

Highya Krissi,

Congratulations on finishing your Puddin' trim! Looks like you girls had much fun for a grueling job. Takes away some of the anxiety of trimming. Love your tie-die! Happy Smokin'

:green_heart:

Stay safe ;)
Bill
Phew! :green_heart:
Ahh they were that BIG! :yummy:
Enjoy the great haul and thats the green devil :Rasta:

V
They were ginormous and I never thought it would end. Thanks Verb, I'll enjoy that shit thoroughly!
Highya Krissi,

Congratulations on finishing your Puddin' trim! Looks like you girls had much fun for a grueling job. Takes away some of the anxiety of trimming. Love your tie-die! Happy Smokin'
Thank you so much! Absolutely made the time better with her, what didn't was after a canna cookie and 3 blunts I had the munchies from Hell at 345AM and should not have ate ice cream AND a cupcake! Plus the baby woke up at 6 and I didn't fall asleep on the couch til 445 or so. Aside from that, oh Happy Day of No Trimming!! Happy smoking to you friend!

16531337802896646339140759522430.jpg

Whew! I was there for you in spirit so I'm glad that's over. It was exhausting! :laughtwo:

Sounds like your bestie is the bestest. Congrats on the trim of that beast. :Rasta:

Whew! I was there for you in spirit so I'm glad that's over. It was exhausting! :laughtwo:

Sounds like your bestie is the bestest. Congrats on the trim of that beast. :Rasta:
Oh Good Lord thank you sweet baby Jesus. Honestly GDB I'm just glad it's over and I got a whole shit ton of gnarly ass buds. Thanks for love man :passitleft:

Smoking more than my brain can understand today onto Ammy Jr...

20220521_123420.jpg

I shafted y'all on nug shots so here's a few I got just now before I pass out and take a nap.

The tails are dense and sparkly and we pretended they were mops last night as we cleaned the air with them lol

Be back later friends!

20220521_142116.jpg

20220521_141812.jpg

20220521_142051.jpg

20220521_141929.jpg

20220521_142111.jpg

20220521_142047.jpg

I shafted y'all on nug shots so here's a few I got just now before I pass out and take a nap.

The tails are dense and sparkly and we pretended they were mops last night as we cleaned the air with them lol

Be back later friends!

20220521_142116.jpg

20220521_141812.jpg

20220521_142051.jpg

20220521_141929.jpg

20220521_142111.jpg

20220521_142047.jpg
WOW. These are spectacular. So unusual and gorgeous. Respect on the trim job!!! Ugh, and wow, those are so hard to trim and get to look this good. Great job. How stinky are they? Also, is the bandaid from a small cut you did to yourself with the trimming scissors? I do it all the damn time.

I was like, oh....you're a hottie......

:rofl:
Hahaha awww gee :love:
WOW. These are spectacular. So unusual and gorgeous. Respect on the trim job!!! Ugh, and wow, those are so hard to trim and get to look this good. Great job. How stinky are they? Also, is the bandaid from a small cut you did to yourself with the trimming scissors? I do it all the damn time.
I love that they are do different. I loathe how difficult it was to trim. Bestie kept saying do we need to trim so close and I said yes I'm so sorry lol

Super stinky thus one smells more banana than vanilla and banana like Aphrodite does though.

And yes, those damn foxtails got me. Just once though. 16.5 hours, those are good odds imo.

Thanks Jon, feel the love from you always I'm about to crash!

Back
Top Bottom