Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

Someone has their hands full today
I have my hands full every day silly. You know this. Gonna be full tomorrow too, another start to a trim-a-lim :passitleft:

OK so technically this is my last post I'm posting on here because I asked to have it closed out.

I need more room..2 more photo plants to come, then 5 autos...

:laugh: these are good problems

20220315_170933.jpg

20220315_171012.jpg

Highya Krissi,

What a nice stash! When I harvest in the fall, I look at it all and think "Wow, I'll never use all that". But when next harvest comes, I'm almost out. So, it works out nicely! Cheers to you! Happy Smokin'

OK so technically this is my last post I'm posting on here because I asked to have it closed out.

I need more room..2 more photo plants to come, then 5 autos...

:laugh: these are good problems

20220315_170933.jpg

20220315_171012.jpg
Wow impressive.... I'm trying my damnedest to save at least an 1/8 the of each grow... I may have to grow photos to get enough in between to have "stash"

Highya Krissi,

What a nice stash! When I harvest in the fall, I look at it all and think "Wow, I'll never use all that". But when next harvest comes, I'm almost out. So, it works out nicely! Cheers to you! Happy Smokin'
I have way more than I can smoke on, especially because my season never ends even though last night I had to hear about why I had the AC on in the grow room when we were just battling with me putting the heat on for the seedlings. I tried to explain how this is a winter grow and not a summer grow like I had last year but it falls on deaf ears. Regardless, to me, it's growing season every season so I'm never gonna run out! TK may not like it but I'm growing whenever I want!! Happy smoking!
Wow impressive.... I'm trying my damnedest to save at least an 1/8 the of each grow... I may have to grow photos to get enough in between to have "stash"
You absolutely need to one photo will put you ahead of the game. You have any you are waiting to drop? I'd share believe me..
Damn that draw has me all sorts of jealous.
You will have a helluva stash soon once that garden is harvested....and the clones behind it!!!

I have like 15 lemon Haze X dosido fem photo seeds... Just I don't personally have space for a photo .
Run it short and fat! What space do you have to work with again? Surely a nice fat indica that stays shorter?

I have way more than I can smoke on, especially because my season never ends even though last night I had to hear about why I had the AC on in the grow room when we were just battling with me putting the heat on for the seedlings. I tried to explain how this is a winter grow and not a summer grow like I had last year but it falls on deaf ears. Regardless, to me, it's growing season every season so I'm never gonna run out! TK may not like it but I'm growing whenever I want!! Happy smoking!

You absolutely need to one photo will put you ahead of the game. You have any you are waiting to drop? I'd share believe me..

You will have a helluva stash soon once that garden is harvested....and the clones behind it!!!
Not soon enough. Even though im not hurting for any still have a few jars full from my last grow.

Not soon enough. Even though im not hurting for any still have a few jars full from my last grow.
Gluttony. You know that's one of the 7 deadly sins :rolleyes::laugh:

Ive been called worse than a sinner :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

Oh now I want to know. What stigma do you carry with you? Curiosity may have killed the cat but the cat has 9 lives. I'll use on here :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom