Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous looking Lady! Happy Smokin'
Good afternoon Bode!

How's that lovely 65 degree weather??!! Send it my way!

Thanks so much for the Pepe love, as always!

Highya Krissi,

Is it cooler down there yet?!? I sent a batch of cooler weather down. Should be there by now.

Hope you're doing well! Last I saw, all your ladies are doing great! Is everything okay? Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Is it cooler down there yet?!? I sent a batch of cooler weather down. Should be there by now.
Yes! Thank you so much! We needed it so desperately and so did my AC unit in the grow room!
Hope you're doing well! Last I saw, all your ladies are doing great! Is everything okay? Happy Smokin'
I'm doing ok thank you for asking. You know how it goes some days...you also know I'm working on it. Promise. Thanks for checking in Bode! They're still doing well. Pepe should be finishing within the next 2 weeks. Doing her thing now!
Pepe sure is something! I thought she was going to wow us!
I was not anticipating this from her but man will I take it! What a fun grow!
Hey Congratulations on becoming 420 Product Reviewer! Title looks good under your name!
Aww. Thank you so much. From you especially, much appreciated. I hope to do us well!

Pepe is bulking to finish right now and at 97 days, it sure is about time for this Skunk Auto!

I've really enjoyed working with her and this was my first time w bamboos so I think I did a good job.

She is taking over the tent right now, spreading out like a beast!

Specs say 2-4 OZ for her but I'm thinking she's going to provide much more. She's all bud, really.

Be back tomorrow evening with her!

Happy soon to be Sunday from NJ!

Highya Krissi,

Your right! Pepe is bulking up some more! She's looking good! You sound really busy. Are you taking enough time for you to relax occasionally? I know you're a big girl, but I used to be like that, and missed too many things in life for the sake of getting it all done. Anyways, Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Your right! Pepe is bulking up some more! She's looking good! You sound really busy. Are you taking enough time for you to relax occasionally? I know you're a big girl, but I used to be like that, and missed too many things in life for the sake of getting it all done. Anyways, Happy Smokin'
Hiya Bode!

She is packing. I'd I didn't know better I would think she is a photo. I just can't get over her 6-8 week timline and here we are at 98 days. I guess she just needs time cause she is as big as some photos I have had and as aforementioned, is not an XL or XXL strain. She was supposed to be a little girl they said!

I don't have enough relaxation time. I am go go go until 11 at night. I don't get much help during the week with TK working. My day starts at 630 with the baby and I don't get a second for myself until he goes to sleep at 9. Then it's cooking dinner or cleaning up and hopefully eating. Then lights on at 10 and I go in there and do some work. Same cycle every day.

One of these days I promise I'm going to make it different, I just don't know how yet.

TK watched the baby while I went to PT and ran to the dispensary for a vape with bestie but other than me going to PT or food shopping, I don't have a minute for Kris. Ok rant over.

Be back with more of Pepe later! Going to be cool the rest of this week btw, thank goodness!

Highya Krissi,

I wish I knew how to help Ever since I have been able to slow down (at my own pace, doing just what I want) I have been more attentive at home, enjoy life more with less stress, still get things done, on my timeline. Just my experience. Okay, I'll leave it alone!!

Your ladies aren't suffering any!! They all look really beautiful! Look forward to seeing some more pics of your bulking ladies!! Happy Smokin'

Hiya Bode!

She is packing. I'd I didn't know better I would think she is a photo. I just can't get over her 6-8 week timline and here we are at 98 days. I guess she just needs time cause she is as big as some photos I have had and as aforementioned, is not an XL or XXL strain. She was supposed to be a little girl they said!

I don't have enough relaxation time. I am go go go until 11 at night. I don't get much help during the week with TK working. My day starts at 630 with the baby and I don't get a second for myself until he goes to sleep at 9. Then it's cooking dinner or cleaning up and hopefully eating. Then lights on at 10 and I go in there and do some work. Same cycle every day.

One of these days I promise I'm going to make it different, I just don't know how yet.

TK watched the baby while I went to PT and ran to the dispensary for a vape with bestie but other than me going to PT or food shopping, I don't have a minute for Kris. Ok rant over.

Be back with more of Pepe later! Going to be cool the rest of this week btw, thank goodness!
Your a bad ass mom Kris I know it’s hard but you’ll get there

Your a bad ass mom Kris I know it’s hard but you’ll get there
Means a lot-really does 12... some days I need people like you and this community and of course my bestie to keep my head on right

Sappy I know, but spent the morning crying and arguing. Just sometimes feel overwhelmed and when I don't feel listened to or heard, I about implode. I used to explode and that was a worse issue. I'll handle me crying than me being angry much better. It's easier to calm down from crying with some smoke than from being angry.

I have to remember to breathe some days. That's all. Just a little breather sometimes.

Highya Krissi,

I wish I knew how to help Ever since I have been able to slow down (at my own pace, doing just what I want) I have been more attentive at home, enjoy life more with less stress, still get things done, on my timeline. Just my experience. Okay, I'll leave it alone!!
I'm like the Trifecta of not slowing down: Italian, Gemini and OCD. I used to be told I worked like a Mexican on speed when i ran restaurants. I don’t work now so it's like changing my entire make-up to slow down
Your ladies aren't suffering any!! They all look really beautiful! Look forward to seeing some more pics of your bulking ladies!! Happy Smokin'
They are just loving life right now and I couldn't be more pleased with them. I did have my pH pen shit out on me two days ago, I knew when I was testing and kept having to add pH down something was wrong. Got another pen, calibrated it and it wouldn't calibrate right, .55 off so I ordered yet another one coming today.

Think the girls had 1 watering that was off because of it the other day but I'm rectifying it so I don't see any issues with these beauties!

Means a lot-really does 12... some days I need people like you and this community and of course my bestie to keep my head on right

Sappy I know, but spent the morning crying and arguing. Just sometimes feel overwhelmed and when I don't feel listened to or heard, I about implode. I used to explode and that was a worse issue. I'll handle me crying than me being angry much better. It's easier to calm down from crying with some smoke than from being angry.

I have to remember to breathe some days. That's all. Just a little breather sometimes.
I know it’s hard but ya crying is better I guess nothing is better then smoking a doobie and doing your nails though :p just be like can you please take him to the park orrrrrrr suffer threw the chaos that’s going to break out muhahaha <3

I know it’s hard but ya crying is better I guess nothing is better then smoking a doobie and doing your nails though :p just be like can you please take him to the park orrrrrrr suffer threw the chaos that’s going to break out muhahaha <3
He took him with him to get bagels just before. I needed a few minutes to myself. That's a start, right?

Niceeee very good start :) we are making chicken burgers and stuffing lol
Sounds yummy! Have a Thanksgiving burger! We have a joint called Burger 25 and in November, that's their burger of the month. Topped with cranberry, shredded turkey, stuffing and Swiss!

As for the good start, I'm still waiting on an apology for making fun of my grandma pajamas as he called them this morning. Then I'll tell ya if I've seen progress lol

Sounds yummy! Have a Thanksgiving burger! We have a joint called Burger 25 and in November, that's their burger of the month. Topped with cranberry, shredded turkey, stuffing and Swiss!

As for the good start, I'm still waiting on an apology for making fun of my grandma pajamas as he called them this morning. Then I'll tell ya if I've seen progress lol
That would be amazing! I just don’t like throwing food out we have box’s of Kraft dinner and stuffing no one’s eating so I made one. Grandma pajamas what they like granny panties? Lol just be like I will dress like a nun see how you like it then!

That would be amazing! I just don’t like throwing food out we have box’s of Kraft dinner and stuffing no one’s eating so I made one. Grandma pajamas what they like granny panties? Lol just be like I will dress like a nun see how you like it then!
Nice 2 piece polka dot top and bottom flood panted pajamas! Like come on now! Golden Girls but more fresh!
You have to try this just needs gravy and you’d find it in a 5 star restaurant chicken stuffing with chicken burgers and mayo stack it :0
Omg yum
Mmmmmmmm food.
My sentiments exactly, we vibe brother lol

Nice 2 piece polka dot top and bottom flood panted pajamas! Like come on now! Golden Girls but more fresh!

Omg yum

My sentiments exactly, we vibe brother lol
Haha that’s not bad just go steal his fav hoodie and be like is this better? :p Kraft dinner mixed with stuffing his bomb to I come up with the best ideas when high

Back
Top Bottom