Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

WOW i can tell she is starting to get really heavy
Omg she's lucky she is propped between all of those girls or I'd have to tie her. I'm moving Onyx out Sunday so that won't be a thing for much longer but I can keep her up. Through the drought, her pot gets super light you know so they have a tendency to fall if not supported

Highya Krissi,

That's a nice problem to have - when branches can't hold their own weight in bud! I was looking for trichomes (frost) and discovered the sugar leaves and buds are covered. Looks very sticky! I probably asked you already - when do these get the chop? Happy Smokin'

Omg she's lucky she is propped between all of those girls or I'd have to tie her. I'm moving Onyx out Sunday so that won't be a thing for much longer but I can keep her up. Through the drought, her pot gets super light you know so they have a tendency to fall if not supported
She is very top heavy and will definitely need support. Are you starting the drought on onyx is that why your taking her out?

Highya Krissi,

That's a nice problem to have - when branches can't hold their own weight in bud! I was looking for trichomes (frost) and discovered the sugar leaves and buds are covered. Looks very sticky! I probably asked you already - when do these get the chop? Happy Smokin'
Oh thank you! Yes, she is sticky icky, definitely living up to her GG genes for sure! She is going after drought is over hopefully but by the 9th if not before. It will be finally dependent on her trichomes during drought and which one finishes first
She is very top heavy and will definitely need support.
Absolutely she needs it...damn it I just did that flipping thing to your text...hate when i do that lol like how??? Anyway...sadly no..

re you starting the drought on onyx is that why your taking her out?

She is droughting now but getting pulled Sunday, I didn't realize how close she was I thought I had more time so I have a 5 day drought plan with her she's not even dry at all after a day so she is at the end..she will make it through to Sunday and then in the dark. I hate these bittersweet moments so much

I didn't think I'd have time for my lady belles update right now but the baby is taking an extra long nap! Thank goodness we have been up at 530 last 2 days and still not sleeping til 8 this little ball of fire of mine!

Anyway my other ball of fire is really showing that purple now coming towards the end!

The trich shots are not from my scope. Not necessary as they are plumping and multiplying on day 3 of her drought-simply enhancements of the corresponding bud shots you see below

She has been one of my favorite grows to date.

Have a fantastic rest of your grow day!

20220304_131327.jpg

20220304_131445.jpg

20220304_131308~2.jpg

20220304_131308~3.jpg

20220304_131140.jpg

20220304_131140~2.jpg

20220304_131031.jpg

20220304_131004~3.jpg

20220304_130755.jpg

20220304_130856.jpg

Highya Krissi,

They all look gorgeous! Also love the trichome pics. You must like to harvest with amber trichomes. It amazes me in the diversity of our methods and likes in growing cannabis. So many different ways and yet each does what "works" for them. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

They all look gorgeous! Also love the trichome pics. You must like to harvest with amber trichomes. It amazes me in the diversity of our methods and likes in growing cannabis. So many different ways and yet each does what "works" for them. Happy Smokin'
Thank you!!! I love taking them now!! I like light on the amber, about middle of the line...need to not be couch locked but I have a high tolerance so I base my color off that!

Speaking of color, I trimmed off some bottom popcorn bud branches off her and trimmed them up!

20220304_183128.jpg

20220304_183117.jpg

20220304_183153.jpg

20220304_183207.jpg

TK mama needs a press , that’s awesome. You have till the 15th with those nugs !
Tell him Dad!!!

I use it for his butter and shit cause I'm a good wife and make the asshole edibles! Least he could do is get me a press! :rofl:and given the trim help that I desperately need, I'm telling ya getting a few larf branches out of the way is meaningful to me :laughtwo:

Tell him Dad!!!

I use it for his butter and shit cause I'm a good wife and make the asshole edibles! Least he could do is get me a press! :rofl: and either the trim help that I desperately need, I'm telling ya getting a few larf branches out of the way is meaningful to me :laughtwo:
No now TK you need to jump in and help plus Those six ton presses are on sale .

This sounds like your opening shpiel at your first marriage counseling session!
Someone leaked out the audio from that therapy session like the tech leaked out that cutting of G-13 from the government lab. I'm smelling a conspiracy :rofl:

No now TK you need to jump in and help plus Those six ton presses are on sale .
I was telling my bestie the other day that I think I am going to have to force him or worst case scenario some type of quid pro quo :battingeyelashes::rofl: definitely the latter if I'm going to want that half off dab press in our garage amongst his tools :laugh::rolleyes::laughtwo::laughtwo:

My baby only has a few days!!

I sure am gonna miss this lovely lady and sharing her with my friends!

Have a good night guys and gals!

20220305_203852.jpg

20220305_203927.jpg

20220305_203911.jpg

20220305_203822.jpg

20220305_203816.jpg

2022_03_05_20_29_54_302.png

2022_03_05_20_29_02_177.png

2022_03_05_20_28_57_778.png

2022_03_05_20_28_42_134.png

2022_03_05_20_30_06_615.png

She is a lovely cannabis lady! I would like a smoke report when you get to it. I'm guessing you'll be pleased with your handiwork! Happy Smokin'

Is she still standing? Look at those trichs! :drool:
If she wasn't wedged between the side of the tent, the fan and the other pots in there, I don't think she would be Nev :laugh: she's a sweet Sheba, maybe a couple days left after those trich shots yesterday...foxtails keep coming up all over the place though!
She is a lovely cannabis lady! I would like a smoke report when you get to it. I'm guessing you'll be pleased with your handiwork! Happy Smokin'
I would be more than pleased than to provide you and our other 420 friends with a smoke report once she is all cured up! I am tempted to try some of that pretty popcorn larf but i don't want to ruin the surprise!!! I am definitely so happy with this grow!! Happy smoking Bode and Nev!!!

Back
Top Bottom