Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

:welcome:

Getting this journal started with just a quick hey there and hello and a brief what's cooking good looking...

Next weekend I will be germinating a Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze feminized seed amongst others.

This grow will run concurrently with another new grow and two other grow journals that will also be starting up to replace the ones I have existing. All new journals will be linked to the final pages of my current journals.

I am blessed to have 4x sponsorship support on these next grows but to adhere to sponsorship guidelines, I am splitting this next chapter into 3 separate journals.

@Prescription Blend will be the only sponsor mentioned in all 3 journals. The seed from this grow is from i49 seed bank and the image following this introduction is courtesy of i49 seeds.

Here's a little on the strain and when the time comes closer, I'll give you all the big strain info and grow set up run down...

The strain: Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze

Phenotype: Photoperiod

Genetics: Mostly Indica but plant characteristics are that of a Sativa

Noteable: Very potent, one punch packing, psychoactive

Screenshot_20211020-085343_Google.jpg

I look forward to having you all follow along!

I am in the process of compiling a tag list and all of you will be tagged when I come back here to finalize the start of this journal!

Happy growing everyone, get ready, GGL is coming to a feed near you!

I’m going to start early. :nomo:
Oh I know you are and I'm so lucky to have you!!!
Hi Rex!!!! Always love having you around!!!
I’ll just kinda lurk around the back over here. Keep an eye on stuff. :rollit:
Just don't look all scary like one of those marionette or ventriloquist dolls...happy to have you aboard Nev!

Look at me finally using the mulit-quote function! Thank you sweet baby Jesus, figured that one out on my own! What a good day!

Just don't look all scary like one of those marionette or ventriloquist dolls...happy to have you aboard Nev!

Look at me finally using the mulit-quote function! Thank you sweet baby Jesus, figured that one out on my own! What a good day!
:popcorn: I'm here. :tommy:

Think I have my tag list, figured I would get that out here in preparation. It is in no special order and if I missed someone please don't take it to heart, I literally scrolled through my notifications and wrote names down from those I see and follow the most!

@West Hippie @013 @Squiggle @Gabby987 @Moony @InTheShed @sneekymofo @Rexer @stinker @Regrowth @charliewaffles @BendertheBandit @Carcass @Tokin Roll @Ljb1 @Nev @cr8grow @Fudo Myoo @Jack420 @Morda Grown @Jungle Joseph @Growings @StoneOtter @skunksa @BakedARea @Costanza @garybo @SmokingWolverine @SinSemillaWhisperer420 @Bill284 @garybo @East Coast Marley420

I'll have the rest of this grow work-up around midweek!! Thanks guys and gals in advance for your support!!

:ciao::ciao:

Bookmarked!

You are on ambitious chick to go for so many concurrent grows! Not toentiom you must have lotsa space there hun!

I'm here with a smoky smoke and have munchies! :ganjamon: :popcorn:

I got you Morda!!! Welcome along!!!
You are on ambitious chick to go for so many concurrent grows! Not toentiom you must have lotsa space there hun!

Haha thank you!! I like the challenge and it keeps me busy. I have two tents in my spare room. It's just enough space!!!

Stoked to watch this one :D I was curious about this strains growth!
She's gonna be a beaut. This strain has a great mom and dad-both are cannabis cup winners! Bright green buds and a holy shit smoke...so excited!

She's gonna be a beaut. This strain has a great mom and dad-both are cannabis cup winners! Bright green buds and a holy shit smoke...so excited!
Hell yeah! I agree about those genetics. This will be a highlight of the forum for sure.

Hell yeah! I agree about those genetics. This will be a highlight of the forum for sure.
I hope that I can do this strain its due justice!!!
Thanks for the invite @Krissi1982 :green_heart:
Of course, love your stuff...did you get your new @Mars Hydro FC6500 yet??!!
I’m in for this one
More than pleased to have you Jack, this will be a fun one!
Thanks for the tag, Krissi !:thanks:

Sounds interesting...This will be a fun one to watch!
But of course Carcass!! Be looking forward to having you!
I'll get a munchies table going. Welcome aboard Skunk!

Hahaha “what a good day” ! It’s so great when such a small thing can bring a smile to our faces isn’t it?! :woohoo:

Can’t wait to watch this one! And one of my photos will be around a month ahead of yours and my other three will range behind yours from a week to three weeks most likely. Not saying there could be some mirror image moves being made over my way while I watch you grow. Nope not saying that, not one bit. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom