Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

eh, f it, im going for the flannels next idc if its August lmao

Don't we all 12, don't we all!!!
Haha nice I’ve been sleeping with a 5 pound fleece blanket all summer so I can’t say much lmao and yes we should hold a potluck but the trick to to bring your stoned creations and have a contest :cool:

Haha nice I’ve been sleeping with a 5 pound fleece blanket all summer so I can’t say much lmao and yes we should hold a potluck but the trick to to bring your stoned creations and have a contest :cool:
Another competition. Add this to the Medieval Bud Jousting contest we want to run!

Another competition. Add this to the Medieval Bud Jousting contest we want to run!
Screenshot_20220806-132813_Samsung capture.jpg

Yes, that is the one we are shooting for! Lmao!

Just shots of Pepe tonight and her long legs/arms? What are they called?

Oh yea and her weird top most longest main cola....bizarre

Highya Krissi,

Nice cola shots!! Do you have big hands? Because it looks like the cola is huge, which means you'd need to have large hands! Easier to get things done with! How many colas do you have on Pepe? Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Nice cola shots!! Do you have big hands? Because it looks like the cola is huge, which means you'd need to have large hands! Easier to get things done with! How many colas do you have on Pepe? Happy Smokin'
Haha! I'm 5'3. My hands are not that big, but I have long arms and a torso and short legs! I will scale for you lol

16605723220266842653338265343174.jpg

She is so lanky, trimming her is snipping the main leaves and trimming the longer hairs and we will be done! Here's to long, dainty ladies!

As for cola #s, the tent just turned off but when I get in there tonight, I'll count them!

Thanks for always loving on my lady belles Bode!

Haha! I'm 5'3. My hands are not that big, but I have long arms and a torso and short legs! I will scale for you lol

16605723220266842653338265343174.jpg

She is so lanky, trimming her is snipping the main leaves and trimming the longer hairs and we will be done! Here's to long, dainty ladies!

As for cola #s, the tent just turned off but when I get in there tonight, I'll count them!

Thanks for always loving on my lady belles Bode!
Hello Krissi! :ciao:

(I didn't want to miss this opportunity to "talk to the hand!")

Hello Krissi! :ciao:

(I didn't want to miss this opportunity to "talk to the hand!")
OK GDB, you are now back at the top of the pun game. Sorry @013! This man is just on fire some days!

BTW :ciao: GDB, I am in awe of your uncompromising quick wit :dreamy:

Yes, that is the one we are shooting for! Lmao!

Just shots of Pepe tonight and her long legs/arms? What are they called?

Oh yea and her weird top most longest main cola....bizarre

You were Navy? I had no idea!

and mmmmmm hmm shes looking so happy!

You were Navy? I had no idea!
I was not. Both my deceased grandfather and godfather (uncle) were. I have been a water rat my whole life. Other than gardening and my son, I am at the most peace in the water

Alba Tramonto, the literal translation is, "if lost, return to"
and mmmmmm hmm shes looking so happy!
She is happy! Taking her sweet time but she's finishing now and I'm liking it bud!

I was not. Both my deceased grandfather and godfather (uncle) were. I have been a water rat my whole life. Other than gardening and my son, I am at the most peace in the water
Thanks for sharing! I shouldve looked up the coords :thumb:

Alba Tramonto, the literal translation is, "if lost, return to"
I thought it was your real name or something. Boy howdy I really miscalled this one! :eye-roll: lol

She is happy! Taking her sweet time but she's finishing now and I'm liking it bud!
Cant wait to see her trichs :kiss::popcorn:

Yes! Thank you so much! We needed it so desperately and so did my AC unit in the grow room!

I'm doing ok thank you for asking. You know how it goes some days...you also know I'm working on it. Promise. Thanks for checking in Bode! They're still doing well. Pepe should be finishing within the next 2 weeks. Doing her thing now!

I was not anticipating this from her but man will I take it! What a fun grow!

Aww. Thank you so much. From you especially, much appreciated. I hope to do us well!

Pepe is bulking to finish right now and at 97 days, it sure is about time for this Skunk Auto!

I've really enjoyed working with her and this was my first time w bamboos so I think I did a good job.

She is taking over the tent right now, spreading out like a beast!

Specs say 2-4 OZ for her but I'm thinking she's going to provide much more. She's all bud, really.

Be back tomorrow evening with her!

Happy soon to be Sunday from NJ!

Hey Krissi. :ciao:
Garden looks wonderful.
Hope you are doing well.
I'll talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Well hopefully we will be friendly enough by then that you can just tell me lol
Absolutely I'm 20 min south of the last coordinates now...if you're ever down here I'll just text ya my address though, I don't have a boat (unless you do)
Ermm... no... no you dont. I mean I was high, ya know?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dreamy:
I can't concentrate tonight, all I hear in my head when I read that is the damn Because I Got High song
Hey Krissi. :ciao:
Garden looks wonderful.
Hope you are doing well.
I'll talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Hi Bill,

Thanks so much mi amigo! You know I love them so.

I am better today, remembering that balance. Promise I'm trying to take things easier on myself.

Hiiiii, my bud is so weird!

20220815_224404.jpg

Byyyyeeee, I'm still pretty!

A domani mi amici

P.S. @Bode, it's a total of 17

:yummy:

Hiiiii, my bud is so weird!

20220815_224404.jpg

Byyyyeeee, I'm still pretty!

A domani mi amici

P.S. @Bode, it's a total of 17

:yummy:

Is she starting to fist? I read a thing about fisting in that can occur when to close to the lights.
Shes absolutely as gorgeous as ever!

Absolutely I'm 20 min south of the last coordinates now...if you're ever down here I'll just text ya my address though, I don't have a boat (unless you do)
Ohhhhhhh nice! Just looked it up. I has no boat so yeah itd have to be a land lubber meet.
I can't concentrate tonight, all I hear in my head when I read that is the damn Because I Got High song
I apologize for the ear worm, truly :)

Is she starting to fist? I read a thing about fisting in that can occur when to close to the lights.
Maybe? She's definitely finishing up after looking at her trichs...as a Sativa, she's getting pulled relatively soon now...but idk about the light, I've had plenty closer, maybe she is sensitive? Still pretty and caking
Shes absolutely as gorgeous as ever!
Thank you!!
Ohhhhhhh nice! Just looked it up. I has no boat so yeah itd have to be a land lubber meet.
Lubber works brother!
I apologize for the ear worm, truly :)
I give it to myself all day!

With the aforementioned at play, let us look at our lady.

Happy 100 Days Old Pretty Dainty Lady!

Me think a next weekend pull. She will as such begin her droughting tomorrow.

Cheers!

Maybe? She's definitely finishing up after looking at her trichs...as a Sativa, she's getting pulled relatively soon now...but idk about the light, I've had plenty closer, maybe she is sensitive? Still pretty and caking
mmmm cake o_O
Thank you!!
Welcomes!!
Lubber works brother!
Groovie!
I give it to myself all day!
Yeah me too, todays is Trigger Hippie by Morcheeba lol
With the aforementioned at play, let us look at our lady.

Happy 100 Days Old Pretty Dainty Lady!

Me think a next weekend pull. She will as such begin her droughting tomorrow.

Cheers!
Remember we're watching for structural building/layering of trichomes! Sooo over next week or so lots of trich pics of Mizz Pepe pretty please?

Stunning girl... I just want to dance like Im in a John Hughes flick with her or something :dreamy::headbanger::goof::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom