KW's First Indoor Grow - WW - TW - GC

ken worth

I started 6 seeds on the 24th of october. I have 2 White widows and 3 Trainwrecks. I am growing in Sunshine mix #4, Dutch coco soil. perite. 3 parts ss mix to 1 part others. I am growing in 3gal catfood buckets for the tw and 5gal kitty litter buckets for the ww when they're bigger. They are in coffee containers now. I am presently using a bloombox but have a 4x4 tent with a 900w mars hydro light, should be here thursday. My Tw are growing nicely but the ww is a little light green.I also have 3 Green crack I put in dirt last night. See two heads popping already All new to this posting so I'll try to improve. Hope i'm doing this right. All comments are welcome. Seems like a great group of peeps here. Thanks

I know right, I do most of my browsing on my smartphone! I have kids that keep me up to date. lol

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

2016_11_08_3647.JPG

Looks like an awsome set up I can't wait to see it full of buds

Yeah that temp is high do you have fans blowing in there?

Yeah that temp is high do you have fans blowing in there?

I do have fans in the box and a fan in the room. The Problem I think is the seedlings need a higher rh. I have my tent arriving any minute now so I can eliminate my MH light and use my LED for the Trainwreck. I think that will help. Anyone have thoughts?

2016_11_13_3656.JPG
Can anyone guide me what to do with these sick WW. I have GH flora nutes but haven't fed yet. Any help appreciated.:thanks:
Looks like you may need some calmag. I had some looking like that and it really helped me. I'm subbed in, but I'm not too experienced. Im 6 weeks into my first grow

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:high-five:I agree with you that may adjust the cal/mag,also should check the PH.:Namaste:
Looks like you may need some calmag. I had some looking like that and it really helped me. I'm subbed in, but I'm not too experienced. Im 6 weeks into my first grow

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Made it over here...ok let's get that ww fixed up..
1/2 strength nutes in spray bottle..ph water 6.5 5o 6.8 range..always check ur ph level EVERY TIME u water..it can change over nite..foiler feed at lights out..should see improvement in a few days.dont be afraid to spray all the girls..
I've grown lots of ww and they were always real picky with the ph level
And that's ur issue now..
try to keep ur heat about 80 or less if u can..

Happy to have you all here. OS you are right my ph was too low. My cheap ph meter is garbage, I checked ph with the liquid tester kit. I fed in soil yesterday and my smallest trainwreck wilted a bit but perked up overnight. I run my lights 6am till midnight. Do i add calmag with nutes or feed with just calmag? I really want to thank you for your efforts, I have grown outside alot without problems but new to indoors. I really like my mars hydro light. Thanks again Bro:thumb:

I use the drops my self..it's fool proof that way..just always use them same way everytime..as for cal mag I don't think you need that..remember..always do one thing at a time and don't chase problems that may not exist. Try ph first.it usually the number one problem growing.if things clear up its all good..if not then we'll do something different.ill help you along brother. .
Happy to have you all here. OS you are right my ph was too low. My cheap ph meter is garbage, I checked ph with the liquid tester kit. I fed in soil yesterday and my smallest trainwreck wilted a bit but perked up overnight. I run my lights 6am till midnight. Do i add calmag with nutes or feed with just calmag? I really want to thank you for your efforts, I have grown outside alot without problems but new to indoors. I really like my mars hydro light. Thanks again Bro:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom