Herberto's First Grow Journal - Soil & LED - Northern Lights - Trainwreck Auto - CKS

Re: Herberto's First Grow Journal - Soil & LED - Northern Lights - Trainwreck Auto -

Appreciate the link. My searches weren't working for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using 420

Re: Herberto's First Grow Journal - Soil & LED - Northern Lights - Trainwreck Auto -

Day 28

Time to feed the ladies. The NOrthern lights all got feeding today. Leaving the train wrecks for one more day. The NL were super light.
Each plant got 4L of full strength nutrients at a pH of 5.9 and a ppm of 620. Here are a few pics:

TW1
image16537.jpeg

TW2
image16538.jpeg

TW3
image16542.jpeg

TW4
image16543.jpeg

NL1
image16544.jpeg

NL2
image16545.jpeg

NL3
image16547.jpeg

NL4
image16548.jpeg

Family Pic
image16549.jpeg

You can see that some of he northern lights really needed a feeding.

Humidity has been a big factor the past couple of days struggling to keep it under 60%. Dehumidifier is going strong and seems to be doing the job.

Day 29

All Trainwrecks were fed 4L each of full strength Veg nutrients. Nutes were pH of 5.8 and ppm of 550.

Day 30

Well, thought I would LST the plants today. I am happy that I practiced on some CBD plants that I started a while back before doing it this time. Made some mistakes when training the CBD plants that I tried to avoid this time. The Trainwrecks were quite ridged and I was sure to do my best to soften the stem so it wouldn't break or crack. I plan on going back in tomorrow to do a few adjustments. I didn't want to bend them the full amount in one go. Will be moving the plant wire closer to the tip of the plant tomorrow. Hopefully all will go well.

I was going to sew together some fabric elastics and use that for LST but with the fabric pots I didn't want any of the nutrients being soaked up in the elastic. So I used what I had available. Garden wire and zip ties.
Garden Wire
image16611.jpeg

Plastic Ties
image16612.jpeg

Rough set up :)
image16613.jpeg

Trainwreck (before)
image16614.jpeg

Trainwreck
image16615.jpeg

Trainwreck (after LST)
image16616.jpeg

Family Photo
image16617.jpeg

Day 31

All the plants seemed to have done well with the LST last night. Checked on them in the morning and they looked happy. I adjusted the plant wire on most of them to tie them down a bit more tonight.

8 hours after first training
image16654.jpeg

Re-adjusted tonight
image16655.jpeg

Didn't feel comfortable doing it all at once. Amazed how quickly some of the lower branches have grown over night. Some of the pants look like they have a canopy now :)

TW1
image16656.jpeg

NL4
image16657.jpeg

All the Norhern Lights are really bushy. Have to read up on when I should thin them out a bit. I know Autoflowers like to be left alone but I know I can do some thinning to let the air flow but not sure how much.

All the Northern Lights will need a drink tomorrow. Pots are lite.

Humidity is still an issue. Not sure how I am going to get it lower when hey get further into flower. Starting to smell quite nice in the tent.:)

Family pic ( not sure whose picture it was in my last pic in yesterday's post,???)
image16658.jpeg

Day 32

All of the Northern Lights looked really droopy today. Decided to give them a little drink. Each plant received 2L of tap water with a pH of 5.85. I didn't want to give them too much as I would like to feed them again soon. One of the plants (NL2) is showing some signs of deficiency. It has been like that for a while and has been seen on only 2 other leaves with no progression. Hate to see the leaf looking rough though. Hard to see on the fan leaf.

image16697.jpeg

Some of the other leaves have some white spots on them but it was in the same spots where some the nutrient water got on the leaves and hasn't spread. So I am assuming it is a little bit of burning. Checked the plant and under the leaves just to make sure. Looks all clear.

TW4
image16699.jpeg

Family Pic
image16698.jpeg

Day 33

A few pics if the ladies. They are looking good. NL2 is looking a little rough. Thinkin it is a Ca/Mg deficiency. All the others are looking like they need a drink but they are due for nutrients on Sunday. Going to feed them a day early as the leaves are fading a bit. Going to with 50%veg/50%bloom for their next feeding.

TW1
image16756.jpeg

TW2
image16753.jpeg

TW3
image16754.jpeg

TW4
image16755.jpeg

NL1
image16757.jpeg

NL2
image16758.jpeg
image16761.jpeg

NL3
image16759.jpeg

NL4
image16760.jpeg

they look really thirsty:drool: but for the rest ok surf around for you def, but things like that happen would not worry about it....:surf:
really curious bout the outcome man :lot-o-toke:
:goodluck: and :thanks:

Day 34@

Fed all the plants tonight. Each plant was given about 3L of full strength nutrients but the they received 50%veg/50%bloom each. Solution was pH at 5.8 and a ppm of 550. Fed NL2 a little extra ca/mg to see of that will help the deficiency seems to be spreading.But thinking back now it wasn't really that much more. Will see how she does. If it keeps spreading the I may try some calmag foilaire feeding.

All the plants are budding now.

After this feeding all the plants should dry out nicely before they need nutrients again so I am looking forward to giving them a nice drink of water between feeding. From what I have been reading is that the Autoflowers are still kind of in veg but in flower at the same time so I shouldn't be letting Dry out like in the early weeks.

Day 36

Plants are looking good and enjoyed their last feeding. NL2 is looking a little rough compared to the rest and looks like the deficiency is still continuing. Looks like the Northern Lights will need a drink tomorrow and I will be adding some additional CalMag to its water.

image16895.jpeg

image16897.jpeg

image16899.jpeg

Noticing that all of the new growth on the Northern Lights were twisting. Thought it was a sign they were thirsty but after two days they are still doing he same thing?

image16907.jpeg

Family pic
image16906.jpeg

Realized tonight that I miss counted my weeks on my calendar. Thought I was on week 5 for my nutrient feeding but I am actually on week6. Oops :/. I think I will start them on full bloom next feeding.

Day 38

Gave the plants some water yesterday. They each got 4L of water with a pH of 6.0. They were all thirsty.

NL2 is looking pretty rough. She loved the water. I also added 5ml of CalMag to her mix to see if that would help with the deficiency. In the morning she looked perkier, but now she is sagging a fair bit now. Noticing that the stems are turning purple as well. All the other plants are looking strong. I am wondering if I missed her in the last feeding. Won't really do much but keep an eye on her and give her the next feeding when the soil dries out a bit more.

NL2
image16960.jpeg

Upgraded to a bigger bucket:). It is taking a ridiculous amount of time to feed/water them. Nearest tap is upstairs and the 5 Gallon bucket is not longer cutting it if I want the water to warm up before watering them.
image16961.jpeg

Noticing some trichs beginning to develope on the Trainwrecks. Spent a half an hour today just staring at them :)
image16962.jpeg

Family Pic
image16963.jpeg

I was hoping to do just a little more LST than just the main stem but I don't really have a lot of room to spare so I think I will just leave them as is until they are done.

those airpots seem to dry out real quick:)

Promix and airpots equals alot of watering... Im watering every 2 days and mine are only 12-14 days old... Feels like forever..

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom