KW's First Indoor Grow - WW - TW - GC

Day 24 The Trainwrecks have a bit of tip curling up. I have been Spray feeding for the last 3 nights at lights out. I also raised the light up to 24 inches. I changed the position of my fan and turned up the fan a bit on my exhaust charcoal filter. My RH goes down to 30% later in the day, but starts off at 45% in the morning. I think I need a fresh air vent also. I am in a fairly airtight outbuilding without opening windows and no heat but the room is 66 degrees and the tent is 78-80 at 18/6. One of my plants has clawing also. Any advice is welcome
2016_11_19_3674.JPG
2016_11_19_3675.JPG

Day 12 The Green Crack is looking ok so far. How soon untill I transplant depends I guess on if I go to a coffee container or to the final bucket. :yummy:
2016_11_19_3676.JPG

To much nitrogen in the nutes..cut it down some brother..remember all plants react different..so sometimes it's a bitch to grow different strains with the same mixture of nute strength. .but honestly that's not bad..i wouldnt worry about that little bit to much. .they look great..

To much nitrogen in the nutes..cut it down some brother..remember all plants react different..so sometimes it's a bitch to grow different strains with the same mixture of nute strength. .but honestly that's not bad..i wouldnt worry about that little bit to much. .they look great..

Thanks for the reply OS I think the one that has clawing may have been overwatered, seems like the top is a little worse off but I'll see pretty quick, it's the runt

I put a Blueberry and a couple more Trainwrecks in water this afternoon. My WW have some new growth but got some nute burn i think. I will tell you one thing these little buggers are tough because I am putting them through hell. I picked up more seeds of WW and Blueberry. I just have to get some more autos, thinking Candycane and the Cheese for a trial for my painfull back condition.:rollit:

The clawing on leaf is a "typical" N issue evidence, oldschool64 was right on spot :)

I am actually "scared" of starting my white widow seeds. they seem a little " I need it just right" I am still a newbie and need more forgiving plants. :)

Thanks Bro, I have a half gallon of premix nutes so should I water it down a bit or just start with some fresh stuff? Thanks for the help:peace:

Ok brother here's where things get complex..clawing can be from over watering and too much n in the mix..you know best what probably it is. .remember everytime u water u give nutes also so if your pretty sure u over watered do nothing..if not and u think u were on schedule watering cut the mix down..delute it some is fine.dont toss expensive nutes right..
Remember marijuana likes dry to moist soil..i know it's hard to wait sometimes to not water..if u dont have a moisture water moisture probe i'd get one..there $10 bucks on the web..
But there tough plants..they will rebound..

Day 24 The Trainwrecks have a bit of tip curling up. I have been Spray feeding for the last 3 nights at lights out. I also raised the light up to 24 inches. I changed the position of my fan and turned up the fan a bit on my exhaust charcoal filter. My RH goes down to 30% later in the day, but starts off at 45% in the morning. I think I need a fresh air vent also. I am in a fairly airtight outbuilding without opening windows and no heat but the room is 66 degrees and the tent is 78-80 at 18/6. One of my plants has clawing also. Any advice is welcome
2016_11_19_3674.JPG
2016_11_19_3675.JPG

Day 12 The Green Crack is looking ok so far. How soon untill I transplant depends I guess on if I go to a coffee container or to the final bucket. :yummy:
2016_11_19_3676.JPG
Hi Ken. I'm still a noob but I'd go straight into the final container. I just transplanted mine and I wish I would have not waited. They are going wild now and so much healthier

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

He is right on ...final pot for the pot..
Hi Ken. I'm still a noob but I'd go straight into the final container. I just transplanted mine and I wish I would have not waited. They are going wild now and so much healthier

Here is some pics of my sick Trainwrecks. The first pics are the runt and I don't really think I overwaterd it. I gave it a cup and a half of water last night and it looks like this. I have noticed they were a little limp in the late part of the day, like they were low on water. AS you see the moisture level is not bad. I have maybe have gone through a litre of nutes including spraying at lights out. My nutes were followed off of week 2 on the GH flora box, it was not just grow and rapid start I used. Any thoughts?
2016_11_21_3678.JPG
2016_11_21_3677.JPG
The last pic is a healthier Trainwreck but you can see the leaves are not healthy like I want.
2016_11_21_3679.JPG

My plan is I diluted my leftover nutes by 50% and will use that next, The question I have is should I lightly feed or give them a good drink. my pots are still pretty light and I have never watered the crap out of them. I am sure I'm a pain in the ass but I appreciate the help:peace: I also noticed my lights off temp went down to 60 degrees and would be mid to high 70 with lights on. I added a new heater today

I was jst going to answer first post with..temp?? and also nutes. I believe you solve it yourself :)

Thanks, They look a little better this morning. I blew a breaker yesterday and lost my lights for a few hours. My shed is only around 60 degrees but i am trying to get my tent to be at a min of 70. My lights don't overheat my tent past 75 right now. It's only 40 degrees outside today and 70 in my tent with 4 hrs of light on. Could be that my tent was getting to cold when the lights were out.

Thanks, They look a little better this morning. I blew a breaker yesterday and lost my lights for a few hours. My shed is only around 60 degrees but i am trying to get my tent to be at a min of 70. My lights don't overheat my tent past 75 right now. It's only 40 degrees outside today and 70 in my tent with 4 hrs of light on. Could be that my tent was getting to cold when the lights were out.

I just found out the floor in my tent is really cold, I'm guessing outdoor temp cold which is about 50 degrees. So i just cut my wifes yoga mat in half and put it under my reflective tent floor liner. I hope this helps as i'm guessing my problems have been cold roots.

I built a deck like platform that my tent sits on. Just simple 2/4's and a sheet of plywood. Got it off the cold cement floor

Back
Top Bottom