KW's First Indoor Grow - WW - TW - GC

I'm working out the bugs on my first tent grow too. My biggest problem is sometimes I'm gone for a couple days at a time and worry about what is going on with them

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm working out the bugs on my first tent grow too. My biggest problem is sometimes I'm gone for a couple days at a time and worry about what is going on with them

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A security cam(they are relatively cheap these daze) you could check with your phone comes to mind...wish They had that when my kids were young...lolool...cheerz...h00k

I just found out the floor in my tent is really cold, I'm guessing outdoor temp cold which is about 50 degrees. So i just cut my wifes yoga mat in half and put it under my reflective tent floor liner. I hope this helps as i'm guessing my problems have been cold roots.
:rofl: And now you will have problems with your head :rofl: I bet it will hurt a lot when she finds out what you did. :)

This is one of the worse looking plant i've seen. Don't know why the leaf won't grow. I thought my light was too close so I moved it up and the plant stretched right up in a couple days. All three Trainwrecks look the same. I havent fed for almost a week and gave straight water because i thought i had N problems. Not sure what to feed them or do now.
2016_11_25_3684.JPG
2016_11_25_3681.JPG

Next time u water them..check the run off ph for me ok..would like to know that..do it when almost all the water drains out..collect some samples ok
If it's high or low we will fix the soil ph for you if that's the issue..thats all i can think of thats left.some plants are just picky eaters..

Next time u water them..check the run off ph for me ok..would like to know that..do it when almost all the water drains out..collect some samples ok
If it's high or low we will fix the soil ph for you if that's the issue..thats all i can think of thats left.some plants are just picky eaters..

Will do OS thanks. I'll check my moisture today and will let you know after I water again. Seems like the stalk takes the liquids but not the leaf. Thanks for the advice

Will do OS thanks. I'll check my moisture today and will let you know after I water again. Seems like the stalk takes the liquids but not the leaf. Thanks for the advice

Ok I checked the run off and it is a ph issue. The ph is 5.5 or less so what would shall i do, My guess is to flush again right away with a higher ph to offset the low ph. What do you think Os?

Ok I checked the run off and it is a ph issue. The ph is 5.5 or less so what would shall i do, My guess is to flush again right away with a higher ph to offset the low ph. What do you think Os?

Yea flush with 6.5 water 3 times the size of the pot..say 5 gallon pot flush with 15 gal water..then check run off..ive had this happen to me.it can be a real bitch when its way off like 4 to 5 readings...if you cant keep the soil stabelized after flushing then transplanting is about it.. i add lime to my soil to keep it in the nutral range but you have to add it first before the grow as its slow reacting..kinda late for it now..
Hope the flushing helps the girls..
Well now you know the problem atleast..at that level ph they have nute lock out..

So I flushed my Trainwrecks and they for the most part are doing better, My White widow are back from the dead and the Green Crack are sexy girls.
2016_11_29_3693.JPG
This is so much fun eh !!!
I laughed at the remarks in picture:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom