KW's First Indoor Grow - WW - TW - GC

2016_12_02_3703.JPG
2016_12_02_3704.JPG
2016_12_02_3705.JPG
My first attemp at Lsting and Fimming, They seem to like the worm tea spraying at night. The first pic I may have missed. Lol

Well my Green cracks are a month old and the smaller plant is a ww that i nursed from the brink of death. My trainwrecks are still sickly but still growing. Green cracks are getting pretty bushy at 9in tall. I think I will feed form now on the lucas schedule which is 8ml of gh micro and 16ml of gh bloom. Peace
2016_12_13_3889_edited-1.JPG

You may also think about add some side lights to those bottom leaves later.:high-five:
Thanks buddy. Do you think I should trim a few lower fan leaves? I noticed there is some bud sites fighting for light down on the lower part. They are pretty thick down low. My fim didnt work so I was thinking of topping them. Any thoughts for max growth?

Cut them...if its blocking light get rid of it..check out my grows..i trim the shit out of mine..more light that gets in the more u get out of the buds..i keep the middle of my plants pretty open..heres my rule...
If the light wont hit the soil there too thick..i follow this always..dont be afraid to tame them..

Well my Green cracks are a month old and the smaller plant is a ww that i nursed from the brink of death. My trainwrecks are still sickly but still growing. Green cracks are getting pretty bushy at 9in tall. I think I will feed form now on the lucas schedule which is 8ml of gh micro and 16ml of gh bloom. Peace
2016_12_13_3889_edited-1.JPG

The little train wreck is a tri-leaf plant

So I accidentally forgot to ph my nutes last Sunday when I watered one of my green crack. I flushed it last night and got my runoff back but the plant is light green and very wet. My question is should I put some lime in the soil and how much or should I try foliar feeding untill I can water again. You can see the color difference in the picture. Also wondering about my mars led, should I turn on both lights or just leave veg on. Waiting for them to show there sex but could use a little more heat. I am such a idiot. Thanks
2016_12_21_4091.JPG

Run both lights if needed..i do through the whole grow....also on the gc..flush.keep ur regular nute schedule..they will be fine..there light green cause they need a little n..bump the nutes up a tiny bit on the next mix just for the gc ok..look good brother..
So I accidentally forgot to ph my nutes last Sunday when I watered one of my green crack. I flushed it last night and got my runoff back but the plant is light green and very wet. My question is should I put some lime in the soil and how much or should I try foliar feeding untill I can water again. You can see the color difference in the picture. Also wondering about my mars led, should I turn on both lights or just leave veg on. Waiting for them to show there sex but could use a little more heat. I am such a idiot. Thanks
2016_12_21_4091.JPG

Back
Top Bottom