L.E.D.'s: imho.

danarchy

I have been looking at a lot of threads around the internet concerning LED lighting, also I have studied the science behind them. Now I am no where near an expert on this matter, but I think the problem with these lights are the Diode wattage && the angle in which they emit light. I am going to run a test grow in April and I plan to use a 576 pure watt LED
I am seeking experienced and experimental suggestions?

Tanks...

Not familiar with that company you mentioned, but if you'd like to see a journal about to "jump-off" with a true 600 w LED you might want to check out:

Lots of conversation regarding LED.

Best man.
SF

Yeah, Ive purchused a 90 watt red ufo for flowering Ive had no problems with them at all. Ive had my light for over a month, along with a 400W hps.. Im interested in hearing how it comes out for ya.

I'm running 6 x 18 watt 225 LED panels ($25 - $37 a piece) in my grow tent and my sour diesel is budding nicely.

However I have a 40 watt T12 6500k fluorescent and another 40w 2700k hanging at the top of it for supplemental

I am doing hell of research guys. Please post pics with your lights & plants.

I am definitely going to make a LED purchase because the science in real.

As for the grows I have looked at here it seems as if a lot of these guys did not have things dialed in properly. If it was not spider mites it was poor nutrient or an inadequate LED with improper angles on the diodes and poor spectrum.

Some of these companies are reselling off the shelf lights without any out sourced R&D.

These leds average about $1.15 per 1 watt diode form the china manufacturers but its the shipping that will get you.

Please post you led pics here , I think Led lighting is the future of our industry.

Back
Top Bottom