Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Where's my bro? Have you got him tied up :)

I told GD to be honest but I see he lied again:thedoubletake: I had lock thighs, it's a strange condition that happens sometime when woman feel selfish :rofl::rofl:

Haha:).....she actually did have me busy today:)lol.......Smooches Sweetie;):goof::goof::goof:

You know life would be boring without me Honey:cheesygrinsmiley:;):winkyface::rofl::rofl:

She's had you bent over & soaking wet, I know what you've been up to :;)::)

Well certainly wasn't standing up and bone dry:cheesygrinsmiley: is that how you freaks in the UK do it:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl:

Damn this journal..,..Skunny holy ghost mate you're a stayer

Every time I come here, knock on the door, no answer, come inside...damn....shoulda known better :)

See, I had a bit of an issue with my sexuality. So, kinda felt a bit awkward every time I was here....especially with Skunny, that monkey...oh and the poor little piggy....

..anyway...I don't any more....you better watch out....I've been let outta the cage :)

Sweet:cheesygrinsmiley: fresh meat:rofl: feel free to let your freak flag any time here:cheesygrinsmiley: I fly mine high everyday all day:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

I told GD to be honest but I see he lied again:thedoubletake: I had lock thighs, it's a strange condition that happens sometime when woman feel selfish :rofl::rofl:

You know life would be boring without me Honey:cheesygrinsmiley:;):winkyface::rofl::rofl:

Well certainly wasn't standing up and bone dry:cheesygrinsmiley: is that how you freaks in the UK do it:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl:

Sweet:cheesygrinsmiley: fresh meat:rofl: feel free to let your freak flag any time here:cheesygrinsmiley: I fly mine high everyday all day:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

cant read a line without thinking...

You're just plain sexy LB :)

Thanks mate, we'll see what happens, but I'm kinda looking forward to just being me :)

cant read a line without thinking...

You're just plain sexy LB :)

Thanks mate, we'll see what happens, but I'm kinda looking forward to just being me :)

Having only guys and mentally damaged girls as friends has caused me to be that girl that has a very dirty mind and a free spirit attitude. I'm told I am always flirtatious even with girls, hell I'm told I sexually harassed more people at work than any of the guys :):0

Having only guys and mentally damaged girls as friends has caused me to be that girl that has a very dirty mind and a free spirit attitude. I'm told I am always flirtatious even with girls, hell I'm told I sexually harassed more people at work than any of the guys :):0

:rofl::rofl: Hilarious.....

0081402.JPG
0071532.JPG
0022197.JPG
0012237.JPG
0061641.JPG
0032102.JPG
0041971.JPG
0051853.JPG

Mama is filling in nicely and her baby girls are getting strong and pretty:cheer::popcorn::blunt:

I concur, LB, all your plants look strong and pretty...wish I could beam myself over there to get a "wrangling" demo from you to see exactly how you tie those ladies down...does the Dreamz family own stock in that pipe cleaner company....? :laugh:

Thanks Shawnee
Its just like tieing down a partner, you talk sweet to them while aggressively tieing them down like they owe you money:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

:rofl: Too funny LB....what I want to know is.....did you learn all this from Green or did he learn it all from you.....and I'm not talking about working with your ladies.....you are a force of nature girlfriend....I think we could get in LOTS of trouble together.....I get scared even thinking about it....

:rofl: Too funny LB....what I want to know is.....did you learn all this from Green or did he learn it all from you.....and I'm not talking about working with your ladies.....you are a force of nature girlfriend....I think we could get in LOTS of trouble together.....I get scared even thinking about it....

Shawnee sounds like you need to head west...wink, wink...LOL.

Perfect looking clones Ladybud & I mean PERFECT!

Perfect looking clones Ladybud & I mean PERFECT!

Thanks B A R, the 2 clones I already planted were taken 2/13 and the 2 in aerogarden were taken 2/8 but they have had one problem after another so I figured I would lose them but now I know it is a very hardy plant. I was so excited when I first saw they were rooting:yahoo:

let's see.....got caught doing it in the car.....

Back
Top Bottom