Leaf curl & death - Not pH - Not temp - Not nutes?

Just a wrong choice of word... I did not see hydro connections so.. it is not hydro....

Actually, this is somewhat of a debate I try not to participate in (which is why I said in a previous post that we can argue about whether it's hydro later! :) ).

Technically, coco and perlite is a soil-less mix. Some people DO consider it hydro. I simply consider it soil-less. The actual definition of hydro is that the plants are gown in a nutrient solution. Personally, I equate that to some form of reservoir. In reality, I'm not sure it's worth debating if everyone can simply agree it's a soil-less mix. Since it's soil-less, many of the protocols are similar to hydro.

Gday McCdive
i've had a similar problem with big sativa under a new led mate ...could'nt work out what was up for the life of me drove me mad the bigger it got the sicker it got .....i got the shits in the end crop crop and started again. but this what i worked out was my problem the light was cooking it and making it sick ,will post the link that help rethink my grow have read make your own mind up on your problem https://www.------------.com/too-much-light

Sorry to hear your having this problem. I have the same one Mine turned out to be broad Mites i went through everything you did and thats what mine turned out to be.they are hard to kill.

DeanB, they aren't. They cant be. I quadrupled the room they had to grow in three weeks ago. There is lots of new growth I can see where the new media was added. :-(

:Namaste:
They were root bound before you gave them the extra room. Need to transplant a couple of weeks before you flip to flower. I believe you waited too long. The thick size of the stem and how small the fabric bag is something I noticed.

How deep is the soilless mix? You said it felt dry with your finger. I only consider a grow medium dry when it is dry at the bottom. That's where any PWT and water are.

Back
Top Bottom