LED For 2x4 tent

AgedMaster

Does anyone no a descent light for a 2x4 tent I have been looking at mars hydro sp3000 there's one for £250 on ebay is there a cheaper light thats just as good I will be putting my tent in a cupboard. I also need a descent inline fan I was looking at mars hydro 4" inline fan but it's £140 pound

Let me get some popcorn in the microwave. The Ford, Chevy, Dodge, debate is warming up! I don’t have a clue what is available in the IK. You can buy a simple inline duct fan for about $25 US, add a rheostat if you want speed control.
Hi I was using a normal white extraction fan I brought a speed control for £10 I would like one where I can keep it at a certain temperature and dont have to mess about. I gave all my equipment away as I need a smaller tent I cant use the HPS in a cupboard it gets real hot. I will look at a cheaper extraction fan one with a thermostat thanks

This is what I am after I want one where I can keep it at a certain temperature this is the cheapest I can find but its chinese trash it's £63 and they only have 5 inch the others have humidity control also but there all over £100
s-l1600.png

Does anyone no a descent light for a 2x4 tent I have been looking at mars hydro sp3000 there's one for £250 on ebay is there a cheaper light thats just as good I will be putting my tent in a cupboard. I also need a descent inline fan I was looking at mars hydro 4" inline fan but it's £140 pound

if you go with a mars light only get the newest model and version you can afford. mars begins to cheap out on components when a line has been around for a yr or two. you can order the same light twice and it will show up with completely different specs.

check out the sponsors for alternatives and make use of the discount. pay attention to what other growers in the uk have been using and check with them for a recommendation.

ac infinity probably makes definitive temp or humidity controlled fans. have a look at them for an idea of what a good one is. you might get away with the chinesium but you'll wind up with what you pay for.

it's possible you may not need much more fan than you already have when you go to led light. there are other factors that could be in play when considering air circulation.

I've got an SP 3000 and used it for my first few grows. It's a good product. The spectrum and PPFD map are really good, it's easy to handle, and you can dismount the driver if you need to.

It was so simple that even I managed to patch in an extension to the power cord. That was first time I've dicked with electricity since I was a little kid fooling around the innards of a can and I found myself on the floor on the other side of the kitchen.

Turns out that you should not stick pliers in an appliance that's still plugged in. Who knew? ;-)

if you go with a mars light only get the newest model and version you can afford. mars begins to cheap out on components when a line has been around for a yr or two. you can order the same light twice and it will show up with completely different specs.

check out the sponsors for alternatives and make use of the discount. pay attention to what other growers in the uk have been using and check with them for a recommendation.

ac infinity probably makes definitive temp or humidity controlled fans. have a look at them for an idea of what a good one is. you might get away with the chinesium but you'll wind up with what you pay for.

it's possible you may not need much more fan than you already have when you go to led light. there are other factors that could be in play when considering air circulation.
Thanks bluter I will take a look at the sponsors my one of my neighbours needs a light I will check the discount codes. I brought a fan from spider farmer I got that for £82 ive also brought 2 leds I got a mars hydro tsl2000 from ebay for £100 but I think the buyer might be dodgy he has 0 feedback but I can get my money back I have also brought the sp3000 for £200 I think these lights are the latest models the they both cost £300 new. I will look on here how to grow with a led ive never used one I no from here that people dont go full power straight away I will start on 25% I am only going to grow 2 plants I have a 2x4 tent

I've got an SP 3000 and used it for my first few grows. It's a good product. The spectrum and PPFD map are really good, it's easy to handle, and you can dismount the driver if you need to.

It was so simple that even I managed to patch in an extension to the power cord. That was first time I've dicked with electricity since I was a little kid fooling around the innards of a can and I found myself on the floor on the other side of the kitchen.

Turns out that you should not stick pliers in an appliance that's still plugged in. Who knew? ;-)
That's good to no I will take a look at your journal if it's on here thanks

Back
Top Bottom