LED grow light price come down again

Hi DS, email replied, please check if you have got it .
Smoke Sara,
I have been sending emails as your post have ask of us and no one answers them.
I am looking to purchase an LED Reflector Series Lamp but I am not sure on which one I need. I have been looking at both the 96x3 and the 144x3 LED lamps.
My area is an enclosed box with Mylar covered walls. the inside dimensions are 20 inches deep by 37 inches wide by 75 inches tall. What is your recommended LED for this size area.?

SmokeSara, I have a question about your 80x5 w Mars II lights. I am looking to replace my 400 watt hps lights with these. Icemuds journal has convinced me that you have a good product! My question is, since I am neither a scrog nor sog grower, my plants can quite tall. Do you think penetration will be an issue for me? Thanks!

If your plants will be quite tall, mars II 400w penetration will be a problem, you need to use some supplyment lighting beside the plants. especially the bottom parts. :)
SmokeSara, I have a question about your 80x5 w Mars II lights. I am looking to replace my 400 watt hps lights with these. Icemuds journal has convinced me that you have a good product! My question is, since I am neither a scrog nor sog grower, my plants can quite tall. Do you think penetration will be an issue for me? Thanks!

Light system arrived today by UPS and upon unboxing and checking contents I turned it on. Every LED appears to be working as they are supposed to. Once the system I building is complete I will let you all know how it works. I plan on showing the build and the box along with prices.
As for the box building I have already learned it would have be cheaper to buy a 72x18x36 metal storage cabinet at Staples than building this one from wood.

wow, you get it only five days after place order, OMG, UPS is great, very fast. haha. thanks fo ryour shareing DS, we are waiting for you sharing your grow with us. any more help you need, please email me or post here, I will get back to you very fast.
Light system arrived today by UPS and upon unboxing and checking contents I turned it on. Every LED appears to be working as they are supposed to. Once the system I building is complete I will let you all know how it works. I plan on showing the build and the box along with prices.
As for the box building I have already learned it would have be cheaper to buy a 72x18x36 metal storage cabinet at Staples than building this one from wood.

SmokeSara, I have a few questions for you:

1. Is the Mars II 1600W LED grow light back in stock in the US?

2. I know 5w LEDs put off noticeably more heat than the 3w LEDs. Roughly, how much cooler is the Mars II 1600W compared to a 1000w, 6in duct air cooled HID?

3. I'm not interested in a LED that has high PAR readings directly beneath the light, but poor PAR readings beyond that. I'd rather have decent, uniform intensity across the entire grow space. There's an LED company that offers a visually similar LED as yours, but costs much, much more. Do you know what product I'm talking about? Opposite of "white" plus opposite of "cat" and at 750 true watts. Assuming you've taken PAR readings across a 4'x4' space, how close are your PAR readings when comparing to the mentioned product?

Thank you.

Good news, the rest lights has arrived warehouse, so most of our led grow light has stock in USA now. we will give some discount soon. welcome to contact with me to get quotation.:welcome:

I am having no luck with this - trying to order for the last 24 hours thanks!

Dear all my friends,

I have one very important thing want to talk today. A lot people are farmilar with doing business with Chinese, so they buy sample from us and place bulk order with Chinese trading company. we are also doing trading business ourself. when you place bulk order, please do not email Chinese trading company, they do not have our product, so they will call us to ask quote. but we do not work with trading company becuase we know Ctrl+C and ctrl +V is not that hard for Chinese, so we do not want to sell to them and let them copy our product. If we refuse to them, they will find some small factory to make your product if you pay them. then you can not get the same product as ours. when you found, you have lost money. so all my friends, take care, our price is really great now, no middleman can beat our price. thank you all. we do not want you to lose money, even one USD. thank you again.

Hi SmokeSara,

What are your thoughts on those little '196 LED 9w' panels? They seem like a good addition to a setup? Also, do you know how LED in combination with CFL works? If the CFL drowns out the LED 'colour' so you can't really even see it, does that mean the LED is pointless or is the light still getting there, just not visibly?

Thanks for any help, I'm trying to decide if I will get more lighting or just stick with my CFLs..

-J.

Hello Jesstar,:welcome:

From customers grow experience, LED is much better than CFL, you can looks around on the forum, I believe you will find someone post that message here before.

If you want to combine led with CFL, that is also ok, our led main color is red and blue, so it can also help plants grow better and healthier. .
Hi SmokeSara,

What are your thoughts on those little '196 LED 9w' panels? They seem like a good addition to a setup? Also, do you know how LED in combination with CFL works? If the CFL drowns out the LED 'colour' so you can't really even see it, does that mean the LED is pointless or is the light still getting there, just not visibly?

Thanks for any help, I'm trying to decide if I will get more lighting or just stick with my CFLs..

-J.

Thanks. But If the CFL drowns out the LED 'colour' so you can't really even see it, does that mean the LED is pointless or is the light still getting there, just not visibly?

CFL can not and will not drown out the LED color. CFL is only a supplyment light when you mix with LED.

We have 4 lightsthat we would like to send out as Xmas gift, it is our 160x3w, and total red spectrum in the light. if you need it, please email me and I would like to ship from China . u need to pay shipping cost. FEDEX shipping.

We have 4 lightsthat we would like to send out as Xmas gift, it is our 160x3w, and total red spectrum in the light. if you need it, please email me and I would like to ship from China . u need to pay shipping cost. FEDEX shipping.
I would love to receive one of your xmas gift lights, I have purchased 4 lights from you so far ,3-100x3, and a `192x3 600w reflector. I was thinking of ordering another 192x3 reflector but I noticed that the price is 150.00 more now than when I purchased mine ($314.00). Is this correct? I would be more than happy to post pictures to show how they are performing.
mdelio

I would love to receive one of your xmas gift lights, I have purchased 4 lights from you so far ,3-100x3, and a `192x3 600w reflector. I was thinking of ordering another 192x3 reflector but I noticed that the price is 150.00 more now than when I purchased mine ($314.00). Is this correct? I would be more than happy to post pictures to show how they are performing.
mdelio

Sounds like a deserving candidate if I've ever heard one..
I was keen on this, I realllllly want to try an LED but I'll don't have space for 250w of complimentary blue light on top of this.. Do you have any journals on your grows, Mdelio?

Cheers,

-J.

Back
Top Bottom