BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Hey BID I noticed in one of your threads you were looking for a high CBD strain but having a hard time finding one. Have you seen the Pennywise by TGA SubCool. Cannabismed has a journal going right now with it. Supposed to be high in both CBD and THC though not sure if you want just CBD. I am trying to find something that is high in both and am thinking about going with this one in the future. I think he has a couple other Medical strains coming out this year or that just did come out too. Thanks for all your journals, I have read through just about everyone of them and it was a major part in saving me huge money on my lighting purchase! MarsII FTW!!!

Linky
CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013-14

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

G'day bid, this is a bit off topic but I left you a question on an old bubble bag thread that prob been closed so I will try here. How are your fleabay bags holding up? I think I will get 8 bag set purely for the 90 as this should retain the most product? Only $10 extra, but I will pay just as much on shipping as what the bags cost, so even though cheap it starts to add up. Hope they are working and holding up well, otherwise I think I will get next step up with a cheap name brand, whom get good reviews

Happy Thurweed day BID :thumb:

happy new year my green fingered brother,

check out cbd crews seeds for cbd strains, or drop alaskan1 or jandre a msg on here and they will let you know some strains high in cbd,
if i had a way of testing cbd strains id experiment with hemp but with no way of testing i wouldnt know if i was getting high cbd or not,

ill be trying some cbd crewe seeds in the near future,
have a good year

Congratulation's Bid.NOTY N:bravo:omination.
Thank you! It's exciting and quite an honor! Fingers crossed!:thumb:
Hey BID I noticed in one of your threads you were looking for a high CBD strain but having a hard time finding one. Have you seen the Pennywise by TGA SubCool. Cannabismed has a journal going right now with it. Supposed to be high in both CBD and THC though not sure if you want just CBD. I am trying to find something that is high in both and am thinking about going with this one in the future. I think he has a couple other Medical strains coming out this year or that just did come out too. Thanks for all your journals, I have read through just about everyone of them and it was a major part in saving me huge money on my lighting purchase! MarsII FTW!!!

Linky
CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013-14
well hello I'm glad you have enjoyed my journals I know it's been a joy creating them and learning,and sharing, and making so many friends, thank you, I have heard of pennywise and looked at every CBD bit of info I can find, I recently tried some harlequin, just a nug from a friend and it was great my body felt amazing and my head was clear I felt really good but not stones per say, I was able to stretch and move in ways I normally can't even think about, so I'm determined to find some CBD strains as far as thc ultimately I'd like some low and some high to see what works. Yup mars2 and the TopLeD company are for sure the easiest choice based on price,performance is excellent and customer service is excellent, I'm very happy with mine

G'day bid, this is a bit off topic but I left you a question on an old bubble bag thread that prob been closed so I will try here. How are your fleabay bags holding up? I think I will get 8 bag set purely for the 90 as this should retain the most product? Only $10 extra, but I will pay just as much on shipping as what the bags cost, so even though cheap it starts to add up. Hope they are working and holding up well, otherwise I think I will get next step up with a cheap name brand, whom get good reviews
I'm very happy with my bags I have beaten them senseless with dry ice chunks as big as oranges,put stems far bigger than I should have in them, I thought surly leaving a bag in my mini frig to get moldy and rotted with wet trim, or using a wrench to wring out boiling hot butter from cooked trim, and a little warm soapy water and they come perfectly clean and no signs of wear yet, I have used them at least monthly and never used them in the intended proper way!! Lol they are tough as titanium nails! Best 25 bux ever, have no worries on the bags I bought the only difference from the higher prices bags is the name on the tag they are heavy rubberized inside and the mesh is strong and flexible a 5 star products to me!

happy new year my green fingered brother,

check out cbd crews seeds for cbd strains, or drop alaskan1 or jandre a msg on here and they will let you know some strains high in cbd,
if i had a way of testing cbd strains id experiment with hemp but with no way of testing i wouldnt know if i was getting high cbd or not,

ill be trying some cbd crewe seeds in the near future,
have a good year
Thanks double p! I have looked at their line of beans, my problem is I have had 2 bean situations go very bad and spent money I can't afford to get green tape on my empty packages, and threatening letters inside, so I'm done with all seedbanks I live in a legal state and spend 200$ a year to be legal and obey all the rules but my gvmt has it's cranium fully and deeply inserted in it's rectum so after losing 25$ x2 for guaranteed stealth safe arrival of what I paid for I'm done it's to stressful and for a month I was on pins and needles waiting ,so the only way I will get new genetics from now on is hand to hand or from some friends I barter with ,,no more banks for me,
Thanks for the comment all the same I do like the sound of CBD crew genetics tho I'll get some somehow, CBD it a top priority this year:thumb:

Hey BID

2 x's :hmmmm: scary. We need and end to this stupid prohibition

BID Chronic Weekend there man and Happy Freeweed day :thumb:

not good with beans going missing my friend, i had to buy seeds for someone else for the same reason and it worked out ok in the end.

i just wish i had a way of testing the buds i grow, if i did then id start crossing with hemp as true hemp is very high in cbd, in theory hemp is cbd without the cbn and thc, so im pretty sure with some hard work and plenty of back crossing it would be possible to create a high cbd strain with low thc, i know alaskan1 was working on that exact results but not sure on what he was crossing but i think he had a strain that produced very little thc, i know both him and jandre are working on cbd strains, id benefit from cbd strains but without testing what i grow id have no idea if i was back crossing with the right parent to produce the results im looking for,

i will be hitting up herbies sometime next week and ill be ordering some of cbd crewes seeds, ive been saying it for ages but i just had my own strains to finish off and get them in seed form so i could then store them for future grows, so now my auto strain is out the way i have room for something else now, so ill be hitting up herbies next week.

drop jandre a msg as im sure he can point you towards some great cbd strains or even alaskan1, i think alaskan1 is part of a group who are working on cbd strains, i could be wrong as it was a while ago but they should be able to offer you much better advice,
herbie will replace any seeds that get lost in post, or maybe the post box you use has been flagged and they check your post more then they do with anyone else, maybe try another po box or postal address and you should be ok,

happy new year buddy, lets this year be as good as it can be my friend.
peace
good luck in the contests

Yeah I hate the whole seed buying situation myself. Getting seeds is nerve wracking, and I'd have bought a few more strains already if I felt comfortable getting them. Waiting for seeds to arrive was rough on the psykie. :Namaste:

not good with beans going missing my friend, i had to buy seeds for someone else for the same reason and it worked out ok in the end.

i just wish i had a way of testing the buds i grow, if i did then id start crossing with hemp as true hemp is very high in cbd, in theory hemp is cbd without the cbn and thc, so im pretty sure with some hard work and plenty of back crossing it would be possible to create a high cbd strain with low thc, i know alaskan1 was working on that exact results but not sure on what he was crossing but i think he had a strain that produced very little thc, i know both him and jandre are working on cbd strains, id benefit from cbd strains but without testing what i grow id have no idea if i was back crossing with the right parent to produce the results im looking for,

i will be hitting up herbies sometime next week and ill be ordering some of cbd crewes seeds, ive been saying it for ages but i just had my own strains to finish off and get them in seed form so i could then store them for future grows, so now my auto strain is out the way i have room for something else now, so ill be hitting up herbies next week.

drop jandre a msg as im sure he can point you towards some great cbd strains or even alaskan1, i think alaskan1 is part of a group who are working on cbd strains, i could be wrong as it was a while ago but they should be able to offer you much better advice,
herbie will replace any seeds that get lost in post, or maybe the post box you use has been flagged and they check your post more then they do with anyone else, maybe try another po box or postal address and you should be ok,

happy new year buddy, lets this year be as good as it can be my friend.
peace
good luck in the contests
thanks double p i have had some speaks with A1 & big J bout cbd stuff, might work something out,
when i say im done with seed banks its not because im mad about losing 100$+25$shipx2 its cuz im done with them for good, the prices are too high the stress is way more than i can handle, in the past it was my only way to get new genetics, but times have changed and my state has made progress,i have new connections, and can get what i want without the beefy price tag, good ol barter system is always been my preferred method of business, thats how the billionaires do business (i.e. trade you this island for your beach front mansion,and then we can trade shares of our fortune 500 stock):thumb:
I just voted for Nug of the year. GL BID she was a beauty!
well thank you smoke!:high-five: i think she was some of my best ever meds blue dream and gdp make a magical prodigy type offspring! in effect and looks to boot! i just wish i could fax everybody a nug so they could smell and enjoy her, i will be continuing that cross for sure:thumb:
Yeah I hate the whole seed buying situation myself. Getting seeds is nerve wracking, and I'd have bought a few more strains already if I felt comfortable getting them. Waiting for seeds to arrive was rough on the psykie. :Namaste:
oh yea its a time of intense stress and constant tracking # checks, i know for some its a cakewalk, but im a natural worry wart,added to being almost psyco when waiting on an unknown due date lol if i know how long i have to wait im as patient as a meditating Tibetan monk on Valerian root, but shipping from hong kong on fleebay will make me a right proper nutbag!!!

Happy Sativaday BID :thumb:
i wish i could find some good seeds here that people breed local strains but its near impossible
buying it online through the seedbanks is the only choice unless you breed your own here

Well I'm lucky enough to have a large selection of strains saved and can breed for decades, only thing I don't have that I want is a high CBD,and maybe a 100% sativa that I love, my trailor trash is 95-99% sativa but I like not love it, but I have a few sativa beans yet to pop, and for Indica I have several 100% strains I love like GDP, blue mystic,etc., so it's really just the CBD I'm after:high-five:

So today I'm finally chopping the blueberry headband, it's a 9 week I let go 13 weeks couple reasons 1 I noticed a nanner at 8 and a half weeks dropping pollen on a cluster of fresh pistils,(hell yes free no work fem beans) no other nanners even as of last night's check, and my meds have been off for a month, doc N I decided to try something new for pain mgmt. Needless to say it did not work and for the past month I have basically just been in bed the whole time. and I couldn't really do anything about it because my doctor was on vacation. but now I'm back on my regular meds and starting to feel better so I'm going to get busy today. I have a lot of work to do the shop needs cleaning and plants need care and I've been slacking so its going to be a long day. if you've noticed that I have not been posting pictures and stuff like that, now you know why:high-five: then tonight I'll be posting fresh pictures of the blueberry headband and it smells really amazing I can't wait to get into it, I may even decide to do some posting throughout the day as I work I don't know we'll see if I feel like doing that or not,. cookies pheno number one and Bubba og will be going into flower today none of the clones for cookies pheno 3 survived I let them stay in the cloner too long and they died, that and it's been kind of cold in there you know running around the 50's to the 60's 24 /7, inside the tent its been running a little bit warmer
but the Aero cloner is exposed to those lower temperatures because its not inside any of the tents , the seedling heat mat keeps the water nice and warm but the ambient air temperature is still real low that's where I noticed a problem was , so only 4 of the clones survived Bubba OG cookies pheno one and blueberry headband. it's totally my fault not the cloners fault it was just my lack of attention and warmth I'll have to take fresh cuts off the cookies pheno three and Blue Dream
still haven't decided to what what to put in the ebb and flow system. maybe I'll just pop some new beans and move the system into veg.
at this point it has to be completely cleaned and started over, but at least now I know it can run for a month without interruption it has worked perfectly for that long set to run half an hour every 2 hours, who knows maybe I'll finally be able to do something in hydro the doesn't get root rot and yield miserably! :rofl:
anyway I'm off to get busy I will check in throughout the day

sorry to hear your new pain management plan didnt work, never good suffering and stuck in bed.

im hoping the blue mystic ive got this time round does ok, i have always wanted to grow it but about 2 years ago i bought a batch of seeds and all had major genetic problems and they woudlnt grow past 3 nodes and just died, i searched online and everyone else was having the same problem with the same breeders seeds, i think 3 or 4 seed banks had customers with the same problem so it put me off the strain, then i was told that the new batch of blue mystic is one of the best their has been so i bought some seeds a few months back and got 1 growing now, it was a regular seed but it showed sex really early so i know its fem, just waiting for me other veg plants to get a big bigger before i flip it 12-12, hopefully this time round it turns out as good as others say it is.

@chronic, crossing strains is the easy part, but getting a nice results is difficult, sometimes the first cross can produce great results as its usually pretty stable, but when you have to back cross with one of the parents to bring back the main trait your after then it can really drag on for years, my auto strain took me over 2 years and id say nearly 3 to get to where i am now, back crossing is not easy with autos so it dragged on but now im happy with the results. get it right and it pays off. when i cross strains i always take a batch of seeds from each cross and put them in long term storage, then if a future cross gives me poor results then i can always go back one step,

new pics oh yea
Happy Skunkday BID :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom