LED grow light price come down again

Dear Learntogrow, we give all customers three years warranty.if the light has problem, and you do not know how to repair, we have friend in USA who can help you. :thanks:

More information you want ,you can E-mail me at : sales@topledgrowlight.com or tell me here.

looking into your lights for my indoor garden, what kind of warranty are you offering?

I'm keen to see grow journals using these new LED lights :thumb:

To which i am happy see a new brand of LEDS which are aviable in UK as we are some what sort of choice :Namaste:

Welcome to :420: Sara :Namaste:

It's nice when vendors take such a personal interest in their customers. It really sounds like you guys know what you're doing from the technical, marketing, and customer service perspectives! Assuming the lights perform as expected, you're gonna see a huge increased interest from this little project. :thumb:

I posted a question in BID's thread, but maybe I should have asked here instead...

What lights would you recommend to cover a space ~10ft x 17ft? If needed, can move the lights along the short dimension, so the 4'x4' coverage lamp would be able to cover the 10' span if I move them ~2'. What do you folks think about using a light mover with your panels? I really like moving lights as I think it helps increase light penetration significantly, but with multiple lights, it may not be as important. I'm just concerned because LEDs tend to have such a narrow footprint. The focused footprint is NOT a bad thing though! I just want to make the most effective use of it.

Anyway, thanks in advance for answering my questions. Maybe others will find the answers useful too. :)

:Namaste:

Welcome FD, hope we can do business together in the near future. grow journal just begin, please check follow BID,JON, and Buck's grow journal. hope they can grow happy.

I'm keen to see grow journals using these new LED lights :thumb:

To which i am happy see a new brand of LEDS which are aviable in UK as we are some what sort of choice :Namaste:

Hello Hiker, sorry for my late.

From our customers grow experience. grow in room, you'd better use 1200w(240x5w). if you grow with grow tent. you'd better use 192x3w reflector one.

I'v heard some of our customer use light mover, so u can use it. I am not familiar with this equipment, so I can not give you too much information about it. but I think it will be better if you use a light mover.

Hi Sara, can you tell me whats the difference between the classic line and the reflector line?

192 x 3W reflector line is 496$ (covers 2.5 x 2.5)

and

200 x 3W classic line is 406$. (covers 4 x 3)...

Why the difference?

their design is different. 200x3w is an old design. it has a galss on the casing. so it will weak the ouput. while 192x3w is reflector design. it has a bit higher output than 200x3w. but 200x3 looks brither than 192x3w because led distance is closer than 192x3w. their spectrum ratio and material are the same. 192x3w near to square , 200x3w is rectangle. Compeared.192x3w has better grow result than 200x3w.

Hello Hiker, sorry for my late.

From our customers grow experience. grow in room, you'd better use 1200w(240x5w). if you grow with grow tent. you'd better use 192x3w reflector one.

I'v heard some of our customer use light mover, so u can use it. I am not familiar with this equipment, so I can not give you too much information about it. but I think it will be better if you use a light mover.

Thank you for the reply Sara.

Are you saying I need a single 240 x 5 light? Or you're saying I'm better off with fewer high power lights rather than many smaller panels?

I do prefer that answer, but had always heard folks advocating the opposite.

Can any LED growers share a gram/sq ft statistic?
IMO, GPW is only useful for a grower to compare to their own grow to prior grows. While this provides valuable information to help improve efficiency, gm/ft2 allows for a direct comparison of one garden's yield to another.

Hello Hiker,

I suggest you use 240x5w. as to the gm/sq, I will PM a link to you, there will give you an answer. then you can share with others. I am not a grower, so I can not tell other about the grow result.

240x5w led grow light out of stock in USA now. another stock has been shipped out last week. maybe it will arrive at the beginning of next month. so this month 240x5w led grow light cost will be higher.

Back
Top Bottom