LED grow light price come down again

yes, we can ship to Canada, which one you want? I will ship from China for you.
can you ship to Canada? Id like to add a LED to my tent.(DR60 Secret Jardin).

Hi Sara,

I still have a couple of questions: so you ship from China and from the US, but do you have stocking facilities in Europe like it is indicated in your signature? I would prefer that because I'm in Europe and if the light is sent from the UK I have no taxes and fees to pay on top of the light price. Do you have all models available in UK stock?

Also, I check your site regulary and I saw today that you changed the coverage area of the lights, the 192x3 reflector went from 2.5x2.5 to 4X4, and it looks like some others have been updated aswell. What happened? :)

Hi Vladimoroslav,

I will ask if we can ship from UK for u. 192x3w, we do not have light stock in UK. green reflector light, we only have 48x3w and 244x3w in your UK.

I have a excel file, and I put 64x3w's coverage under 192xx3w. :(

Hi All,
I've been on this forum for awhile, and have one rather crappy grow journal under my belt.
I just thought I'd say that last weekend I ordered two 3x100w LED panels from Sara, and
just got them yesterday (Wednesday). Sara gave me what I think is a good deal, and was
very responsive via email throughout the whole process. Shipping time to my west coast
location was just 2 days by UPS. The lights both work perfectly (VERY bright to me as a first time
LED user).
I won't be starting a grow with these lights for another month, may start another grow journal at
that time. Anyway, just wanted to give my endorsement to what seems like an honest, reputable
LED light supplier.
Thanks Sara!
- - Budward9

Hi Budward, thanks for your review very muchc. I love it. welcoem to China, I'd like to treat your delicious Chinese food. :) hope you can happy. thank you again. have a nice weekend.
Hi All,
I've been on this forum for awhile, and have one rather crappy grow journal under my belt.
I just thought I'd say that last weekend I ordered two 3x100w LED panels from Sara, and
just got them yesterday (Wednesday). Sara gave me what I think is a good deal, and was
very responsive via email throughout the whole process. Shipping time to my west coast
location was just 2 days by UPS. The lights both work perfectly (VERY bright to me as a first time
LED user).
I won't be starting a grow with these lights for another month, may start another grow journal at
that time. Anyway, just wanted to give my endorsement to what seems like an honest, reputable
LED light supplier.
Thanks Sara!
- - Budward9

Hey SmokeSara, just an FYI for you, your website is full of grammar/spelling/typos and 'bad' links. Plus the overall design of it is poor IMO. I was considering going with you, even though I avoid buying Chinese products, but then I perused your website and came to the conclusion that if the quality of website is bad, why would lights be any better?

Chinese people has different idea on the website, so we are finding a better company to make website for us. maybe we need a company from other country. something is on the way.

I am sorry for the Grammar problem. English is our second language, we can not speak as good as you.the grammar problem, I think we can not avoid it, even though sometimes I am a nitpicked person. sorry about this.

Hey SmokeSara, just an FYI for you, your website is full of grammar/spelling/typos and 'bad' links. Plus the overall design of it is poor IMO. I was considering going with you, even though I avoid buying Chinese products, but then I perused your website and came to the conclusion that if the quality of website is bad, why would lights be any better?

Wow Dude, totally unfair! Everyone knows there is a great language barrier here. They are trying their best and I think there web site is fine for what they are doing here. Do you ever read the News? It's also full of misspelling and grammar errors and that is written by Americans.

Almost all the Chinese sites have grammar and spelling errors, English is a very difficult language to translate into.... That in no way reflects on the product and they have several other very professional websites under the Main Company Name.

Wow Dude, totally unfair! Everyone knows there is a great language barrier here. They are trying their best and I think there web site is fine for what they are doing here. Do you ever read the News? It's also full of misspelling and grammar errors and that is written by Americans.

Almost all the Chinese sites have grammar and spelling errors, English is a very difficult language to translate into.... That in no way reflects on the product and they have several other very professional websites under the Main Company Name.

I am just trying to help them by giving them the perspective of a lot of American buyers.

What is the main company name?

Hello Smoke

I am new and I am asking your sales people for help to get the 4 part COB light. I saw the good price you quoted and I want one fast as possible. I live in Canada and mail is the best shipping method. I can not pm you. Help please.

Back
Top Bottom