BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

vinyl might be fun again i loved my rare import record collection of face melting death metal from all over the world, then some bit((h face stole them some of those records would be worth 4-5 benjis now i had venom black metal 1st printing on neat records label todays equipment would make vinyl sound amazing, my digalog casettes sound very good, i love the warmth of analog recording process, sadly ive spent so much time in sound production i dont hear the music i hear the recording every hiss,pop,hum,tinny,oversaturated,under/over compressed over boomy, flaw in the mix, i can eve hear what mics they used or if they went direct, it sucks and i dont enjoy music like i used to the last perfect recording i can remember is the black album and i dont much care for the music but the production is one of the best ever done, but old 4 track records like the beatles used to make and elvis,50s rock all sound so good to me, slayers last couple are pretty clean, i sometimes wish i didnt learn recording i might have to get oe of those spinners i was looking at on ahm uh zhon

I totally feel ya here...nothing like old warm analog music vs todays overcomressed, super squished, brash and harsh digital music. Its sad the young ones of today and the future will never hear music recorded like we experienced it. When young ones hear that I was a recording engineer its always, here check out my music, so I will give it a listen... I have to say the youth of today care nothing of quality because they are so used to low fidelity/low sample rate MP3's with limited harmonics and all I can do is shrug and say...needs better mixing :) lol

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

I happily trade the ability to have 500 albums in my pocket for all that crap you guys are talking about. Transporting music used to be a pain in the ass!

high quality sound can be done in digital and mixed well files ma be a bit bigger, its just that the masses prefer fast food "The crap" were talking about is the same difference between a 19 inch black & white 1950s tv picture vs a 4k ultra high def tv with a blue ray 3d
anyway to each his own
go some new pics
DSCF18752.JPG
DSCF18763.JPG
DSCF18771.JPG
DSCF18222.JPG
DSCF18214.JPG
DSCF18205.JPG
DSCF18184.JPG
DSCF18142.JPG
DSCF18131.JPG
DSCF18123.JPG
DSCF18084.JPG
DSCF18093.JPG
DSCF18102.JPG
DSCF18074.JPG

Looking incredible. I love babies. It's gonna be cool the day Cannabis is truly legal & we can just get seeds anywhere(cheaply). I'll grow everything from seed, don't enjoy cloning much anyways & it takes up more space!

OMG, do we have a group of actual audiophiles here? I used to have a real bad addiction. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hate compression the most - good music has true silence behind it. You can't hear crap from modern production, and then you make mp3s? - might as well be listening to radio.

Heya BID Happy Sativaday :thumb:

Looking incredible. I love babies. It's gonna be cool the day Cannabis is truly legal & we can just get seeds anywhere(cheaply). I'll grow everything from seed, don't enjoy cloning much anyways & it takes up more space!
i make most my seeds, from my first batch of breeder genetics i've made prob 1000 seeds thus turning that 100ish $ into the equivalent of 10 orders and the fun of making new crosses or preserving a strain when you have but 1 seed, fun stuff
Seeds are awesome! :thumb:

OMG, do we have a group of actual audiophiles here? I used to have a real bad addiction. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hate compression the most - good music has true silence behind it. You can't hear crap from modern production, and then you make mp3s? - might as well be listening to radio.
started many moons ago with a desire to play guitar like my idols, and from there learning to record my own stuff from there it grew and grew
Heya BID Happy Sativaday :thumb:

ty buddy u2

good to see you BID

I would have an awesome 70-80 rock/metal record collection except my mum used to get hammered and leave them leaning against the wood heater at night after playing them until 2am. Scratched *and* bent, what a lovely way to find them.

good to see you BID
hey bucko!!! you out slummin'? lol j/k good to see u im my pit o kookyness noticed you got some sick stuff growing i your winter wonderland im lookig fwd to some new gear to grow hopin like hell that snowdawg comes up
I would have an awesome 70-80 rock/metal record collection except my mum used to get hammered and leave them leaning against the wood heater at night after playing them until 2am. Scratched *and* bent, what a lovely way to find them.

thats just wrong! i'd be most upset, im looking into aqquring some of my old favs and a new turntable, sometime down the road

This may be dumb but I am new to this sight. How do I 'subscribe' as I see people here doing. I was looking for a Button or something that says subscribe.

anyways.....
BID I love these grow threads of yours.

I too have a New LED light that is built with SMART G3 Technology.

Hello B.I.D,
Did you ever get a LED light? I would love to follow and see the grow you did with the LED light you received.

I started a New LED grow light company and I believe my lights are equal to the best lights that are out on the market. I say equal too only because everyone has a little niche and not all LED liughts are made the same but performance wise everyone can not claim their lights will be better and produce better results than the next guy. So clearly their is a limit to the technology and the ir are certainly different grades from low end(classic) to high end Smart LED lights.

You can reply back to this message or email me directly at help@wtmint.com
David
P.S. love the pictures you posted..absolutely beautiful cannabis plants you have grown!

My website is currently being developed and should be up and fully running within the next month or so.

Hello B.I.D,
Did you ever get a LED light? I would love to follow and see the grow you did with the LED light you received.

I started a New LED grow light company and I believe my lights are equal to the best lights that are out on the market. I say equal too only because everyone has a little niche and not all LED liughts are made the same but performance wise everyone can not claim their lights will be better and produce better results than the next guy. So clearly their is a limit to the technology and the ir are certainly different grades from low end(classic) to high end Smart LED lights.

You can reply back to this message or email me directly at help@wtmint.com
David
P.S. love the pictures you posted..absolutely beautiful cannabis plants you have grown!

My website is currently being developed and should be up and fully running within the next month or so.

Thanks..I actually just figured that out 5 minutes ago when a bunch of people wee telling me I posted in some other companies sponsor link...OOOPS!!!.

Its nice to see people here are really a community looking out for all. In fact not one person made me feel stupid or yelled at me for messing up.

Thanks..I actually just figured that out 5 minutes ago when a bunch of people wee telling me I posted in some other companies sponsor link...OOOPS!!!.

Its nice to see people here are really a community looking out for all. In fact not one person made me feel stupid or yelled at me for messing up.

Stoned folks are friendly folks :)

Back
Top Bottom