LED grow light price come down again

Hi Sara, Yes thank you. She did contact me and I am trying to finalize some shipping arrangements. This is because some shippers hand the items down to subcontracters and it is slow and confusing.

wrong thread, sorry

wrong thread, sorry...

hello sara,
I need 2 panels mars2 700w
for a space 4 '/ 4' / 7 ',
you have stock in Europe?
What do you think of 2 panels for that space,
for an economic point of view, because no switch panel?
the standard spectrum, I think that it is good.
thank you

hello i purchased 3 300w LG solutions led panels. i have pulled two out of the box so far to find a blown/not working diode this is on both panels and both ares correspond with each other. i can provide picture and still have the 3rd with i still new in box never opened i have the other 2 boxed as well. not bashing ur product in any way just wanted to give u a heads up. Do u think u could help me out in any way? i have the pictures posted to my IG (i was so excited when i got it i took a pic not realizing it was not working only to look back and see it was out) i was going to contact u trough other means but burped into this on Google search. i really thank and appreciate everything u can do for me :) :thanks:

Jayc1.jpg

It's a good bet that those are the 730nm red diodes... They are very close to IR, and it is possible that you are not able to see them. Try looking at it through your phones camera (unless it's an iPhone) you should be able to see it light up. If you can post the picture here, we will be able to help you. (If it is the April 19th pic on your instagram link... those are on and it is the 730nm diodes.) Those are also the 96x3 watt panels... not 300 watt panels. They pull about 180 watts.

thanks for your help Hosebomber:)))
It's a good bet that those are the 730nm red diodes... They are very close to IR, and it is possible that you are not able to see them. Try looking at it through your phones camera (unless it's an iPhone) you should be able to see it light up. If you can post the picture here, we will be able to help you. (If it is the April 19th pic on your instagram link... those are on and it is the 730nm diodes.) Those are also the 96x3 watt panels... not 300 watt panels. They pull about 180 watts.

alright let me know i know but the diode is not working!!!!! i understand the wattage! i dont need 100 people calling me out i just want to deal with LG LED SOLUTIONS. on ebay store it was labeled as a 300w unit so i call it a 300w unit i spent over 600$ after its all said and done. i just want it to work properly. how does it matter if i got a iphone or gallaxy ? either way if u look naked eye u see its out

jayc3.jpg

jayc2.jpg

:welcome: to :420:

I have the exact same lights Jay C and those are indeed IR diodes and if you look closely at your second picture you can see a very dim red glow coming from those diodes. Here are some pictures of the IR diodes on this LED light.

Top LED 96x3-qwatt Relfector grow light with Growth switch on -

DSCN23195.JPG

Top LED 96x3-qwatt Relfector grow light with only Bloom switch on -

DSCN23214.JPG

Top LED 96x3-qwatt Relfector grow light with Growth and Bloom switches on -

DSCN23204.JPG

alright !!! thank u bro i was not trying to be rude earlier but i was afraid i got a defected product lol alawys used the hid and my mentors are the same lol thought i world try to do something new :) :) u rock bro thank u !!!!! i am now gonna set the 3rd up now i have been slacking on my tube vids but been posting to IG pretty regularly. feel free to follow me bro. thanks for ur help and thank u for the welcome :):thanks:

I love it so far but I've only been using it for a week now. It takes a while to get used to LEDs, especially since I was using CFLs for canopy lighting, but I'm loving the light intensity and lower heat signature and power consumption.

thanks again bro for the help i probably should have did my homework a little more , i like the grow bro good stuff. i am really not computer savvy and am trying to figure more out about this webpage so bare with me if lol. i would like to get into documenting my grows and stuff :) have a flourwing 8 bulb T5 and 600w in veg and 2k plus the 3 led panels in bloom but am currently only using 2 panels due to my stupidity lol but just opened the other panel and thing of a good configuration as we speak i will say for only drawing 174w or however much it is. it is very bright . i am wanting to add a extra 1000w here in the future and hope i can just use them as a supplemental light or something like that :)

You're welcome, Jay C! Your plans sound good to me. You should check out the New Members Start Links link in my signature as it contains numerous links for new members, including Hot to Start a Journal, How to Upload/Post Photos, How to Grow Marijuana, etc.

Back
Top Bottom