LED grow light price come down again

just got a couple lights from this supplier. They came very fast, solid shipping, and appear very high quality....bright as hell. Thanks lgledsolutions!

question for you sara:
before I buy a mars 2 off you can you provide any info on why 5w led lights are better than 3w? ive read in the past 3w make the most efficent and best grow lights but as we all know this technology is always changing.

Hi, EwOkSmKs. Mars II 900w standard spectrum can work well for both veg and flowering stages.:love:
had a quick question is the standard spectrum MARS II 900 for both veg. and flowering stages? Or do I need two separate lights one for veg. and one for flowering?

Here has three growers will test our light soon. so if our light is good or not, we will know soon. I will not claim our light is good without evidence. Besides, we are trying to improve our light with your help.

thank you for correcting my English. Sara is not my Chinese name, it is my English name, if it is wrong, I will change to SARAH. BTW, if you want to learn Chinese one day, just feel free to tell me. I will teach you how to speak, write. I can speak Chinese well, and write very beautiful.I will work harder on English.

Well........ I like your Facebook/TopLED name the best :)

I was thinking about the Mars 2 400w as a veg light in my 4x4 tent and getting a Mars 1600 for my 5x5 flowering tent.
What is the white and Blue spectrum on the custom veg spectrum? Would it cost as much or more than $80 extra for a custom spectrum?
Can I get a customized spectrum for the 1600 as well?
I really want a LED light after reading up and seeing the Hash tips that people have been getting from the High spectrums used in LED lights.

Hi, HiddenGrwo. thanks for your attention to our light. thank u. :thanks:well. we can customize to u. and how do u want to do? can u email me your detail requirements , then i will give a detail reply. i know u can not PM me, so please email me to my this mailbox: forum@topledgrowlight.com . if there have any problem, please feel free to email me. :love:
I was thinking about the Mars 2 400w as a veg light in my 4x4 tent and getting a Mars 1600 for my 5x5 flowering tent.
What is the white and Blue spectrum on the custom veg spectrum? Would it cost as much or more than $80 extra for a custom spectrum?
Can I get a customized spectrum for the 1600 as well?
I really want a LED light after reading up and seeing the Hash tips that people have been getting from the High spectrums used in LED lights.

Hey, i bought the 150 watt mars hydro , fast deliverty btw! I was wondering if it's better to turn on the growth spectrum only during veg or to put boyh yhe bloom and growth on while veg?

during veg stage, please turn vege switch on. during flowering stage, plese turn both switch on. thank u .sorry for my late.
Hey, i bought the 150 watt mars hydro , fast deliverty btw! I was wondering if it's better to turn on the growth spectrum only during veg or to put boyh yhe bloom and growth on while veg?

Hi Sara, I have a few questions about the Mars 2 1600 and I'm wondering if I should email you?
I'm looking for a price check on a customized spectrum on the 1600, I need something that's versatile in both veg and flowering before I invest in a specific spectrum on the Mars 2 400
The 1600 has two switches correct?

yes, mars II have vege and bloom switch, and mars II 4000 do not have. if you want to customzied your spectrum, please tell me how you want to custom, and I will let you know if you need to pay. also, wlecome to email me to talk more, usually I reply email faster.
thank you HG.
Hi Sara, I have a few questions about the Mars 2 1600 and I'm wondering if I should email you?
I'm looking for a price check on a customized spectrum on the 1600, I need something that's versatile in both veg and flowering before I invest in a specific spectrum on the Mars 2 400
The 1600 has two switches correct?

Dear All my friends, I am not sure if you have read the message I posted under my topic: top led grow light discount. So I would like to repeated here again:
1: we have lights stock in US, Canada, UK, AU, Russian. Germany and Spain will have stock within this month, we have arranged one shipment to both country one and half month ago, so I believe they will arrive soon.
2: Europe Union customers, please only order the lights we have stock in UK, Germany or Spain. We have done international business more than 5years, we have enough experience to do international shipment, and we know mark lower value, gift, light sample as description of your products to avoid high taxes and VAT and other cost. but your customs are really really strict. they check carefully, we mark led lighting they know that is hydroponic led grow light, and they know we marked lower value, so they punish us, they asked us to pay much higher taxes, that is called punitive tariffs, besides, you will have bad record at customs, then you can not use your name to import things, or customs will check you everytime. I believe that is very very bad for you . so We do more warehouse in Europe to help you avoid customs check. US is a great country, we haven't had any problem before:) Australia and Russina,international Express shipping is very very high. Canada, they always charge extra money .

MarsHydro 1200W LED Grow Light 5W Led Kit Free Hanger Veg Flowering LED Panel

New high bid: $366.00
The auction ends at Oct 16, 2014 19:54 PDT.

Damn it

Hi finle9478 -

You bid $391.00. The auction just ended at $396.00.

Sale price: $396.00
Item number: 171500589434
End time: Oct 16, 2014 19:54 PDT
Your maximum bid: $391.00

Hey Sara can you put a switch a Veg and Flow switch on any of them? If so what would be the price of a 1200 with a switch to turn on and off Veg and Flower?

The mars II 1200w do not have switch, we can not add, becuase the circuit is not good for swtich control.

Besides, U can bid another light:) we will have more bid I think.
Hey Sara can you put a switch a Veg and Flow switch on any of them? If so what would be the price of a 1200 with a switch to turn on and off Veg and Flower?

Back
Top Bottom