LED grow light price come down again

The mars II 1200w do not have switch, we can not add, becuase the circuit is not good for swtich control.

Besides, U can bid another light:) we will have more bid I think.

Well if you can put them up for bid that low why don't you just sell me one direct for the price so I can have a light and you can have US currency. :circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love: bib on EB, sometimes price is high, sometimes low,so how can I control? if you can, please email me .
Well if you can put them up for bid that low why don't you just sell me one direct for the price so I can have a light and you can have US currency. :circle-of-love:

Great good news, we have products in Spain now, if you are from Europe Union, we can ship from Spain for you . :cheer::circle-of-love: worldwide warehouse, we make progress everyday. we know Spain charge very very high taxes, and we found they change often, so we stock lights there, customers can avoid duties problem. :circle-of-love::high-five:

HI Sara,
I have a few questions concerning the light, First off I noticed the center ventilation fan on the back of the light was running at half speed compared to the rest of the fans and this morning it wasn't running at all. Should i beconcerned about over heating or will the light run smoothly with one fan broken?

Second I noticed that when testing the power draw the light with just the Full spectrum on it pulls an average of 725watts at 118.8 Volt, the Flower spectrum runs 177watts at a similar 118 volts, and veg spectrum uses 542watts at the same voltage. I want to know if you recommend using both switches on for the flowering phase because I don't think the one switch would be strong enough for a decent harvest. I also would like to know the recommended height for even growth, I have my lights hanging at 22" above the canopy and it appears to be too intense for the plants. What is the recommended height for even growth.
Just let me know what I should do because the broken fan really bothers me

Hello Hidden grow, you checked the light , the fan broken? if so, I would like to send you one ASAP.

yes, During flowering stage, you need to turn both switch on, but not only flower swtich.

if the light is too intensive for your plants, please hang a bit higher. try 25''. thank u .
HI Sara,
I have a few questions concerning the light, First off I noticed the center ventilation fan on the back of the light was running at half speed compared to the rest of the fans and this morning it wasn't running at all. Should i beconcerned about over heating or will the light run smoothly with one fan broken?

Second I noticed that when testing the power draw the light with just the Full spectrum on it pulls an average of 725watts at 118.8 Volt, the Flower spectrum runs 177watts at a similar 118 volts, and veg spectrum uses 542watts at the same voltage. I want to know if you recommend using both switches on for the flowering phase because I don't think the one switch would be strong enough for a decent harvest. I also would like to know the recommended height for even growth, I have my lights hanging at 22" above the canopy and it appears to be too intense for the plants. What is the recommended height for even growth.
Just let me know what I should do because the broken fan really bothers me

Hello Hidden grow, you checked the light , the fan broken? if so, I would like to send you one ASAP.

yes, During flowering stage, you need to turn both switch on, but not only flower swtich.

if the light is too intensive for your plants, please hang a bit higher. try 25''. thank u .

Thank you Sara, I'm very excited for this light to start performing to the standards this community has elevated it to. I also noticed that the light itself holds an electric charge even when the power is shut off or the timer is off, touching the top of this light will cause a small shock. definitely something that people should avoid. I'm looking forward to hearing back from Mars-Hydro about that fan.

Hello HiddenGrow, have you got my email? I do not know who are you in email:( I have forward this post to our factory, I believe I will get information from them soon . get back to you here or email:)
Thank you Sara, I'm very excited for this light to start performing to the standards this community has elevated it to. I also noticed that the light itself holds an electric charge even when the power is shut off or the timer is off, touching the top of this light will cause a small shock. definitely something that people should avoid. I'm looking forward to hearing back from Mars-Hydro about that fan.

Sara,

I've checked the threads but I want to make sure I didn't miss anything. Is there a coupon discount code for the forum members for your site, or do we just buy at the prices listed?

Hello Buster,

The price on our website is the best now, so we can not give more discount. if you need several lights, I can give you a bit discount, but not too much. you can email me to talk about it :)
Sara,

I've checked the threads but I want to make sure I didn't miss anything. Is there a coupon discount code for the forum members for your site, or do we just buy at the prices listed?

I am talking with Cannabis cup organizer, and we will pay to join their Feb7~8 event in South Carlifornia. We will bring our lights to there, we hope to meet some competitors there. I am not a native English speaker, so I do not want to play words game here, product will say everything. Dear friends, waiting for my good news. hope to see you there

Hello HiddenGrow, have you got my email? I do not know who are you in email:( I have forward this post to our factory, I believe I will get information from them soon . get back to you here or email:)

HI Sara, I contacted your assistant Michelle a while ago and haven't heard a response yet so, I hope that gets resolved soon. My email Is hiddenGrow@gmail.com if you have to check a database for the information.

HI Sara, I contacted your assistant Michelle a while ago and haven't heard a response yet so, I hope that gets resolved soon. My email Is hiddenGrow@gmail.com if you have to check a database for the information.

Dear All my friends, because our shipment to United States is checking by Customs, so we believe our next shipment will be delayed, so our led grow light will be out of stock in US very very soon, if you need one, please order ASAP, or you have to wait for a long time to get it or we have to ship from China for you and you need to pay more. thank you

Smoke Sara,
I have been sending emails as your post have ask of us and no one answers them.
I am looking to purchase an LED Reflector Series Lamp but I am not sure on which one I need. I have been looking at both the 96x3 and the 144x3 LED lamps.
My area is an enclosed box with Mylar covered walls. the inside dimensions are 20 inches deep by 37 inches wide by 75 inches tall. What is your recommended LED for this size area.?

Back
Top Bottom