BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Happy Thurweed day BID
oh making my mouth water talking about food
I don't even think about the stoned part just the food for my thoughts lol :rofl:

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

:thumb:
idk i make a mean fruitcake get you drunk n high with 1 slice!! lol my last fruitcake i made was incredible it had a fifth of makers mark and an oz of golden keif in it and i left out the funky fruits just the pineapple cherries and i added toasted coconut and glazed with orange butter/budder glaze, i poured 2 oz of mm every day for a week till the fifth was gone, oh and the liquor was used to wash an oz of blue dream bud so yeah it was potent as all hell i could only manage 1 slice 1/2 an inch wide i used a bundt pan, hehe it lasted several months i kept it sealed tin and only broke it out when friends came over

wow wood thats an odd looking "blue dream" indeed, it usually looks quite sativa like, but it could be expressing its indo side, but i might just turn out great, if i didnt have access to cheap n easy cs i would consider the product you mention, it sounds potent as hell, thats scary to me, but if it works i say give it a whirl, i really want to get my hands on some of those stony girl garden seeds but it seems impossible from my location, ah well at least i still have a fantastic collection of beans to play with and breed my way to greatness lol i hope:thumb:
always a pleasure to see you wood!:thumb::circle-of-love::high-five:

ty chd :high-five: backatcha

thank you sara the bomb berra:high-five::Namaste:

may your day be as equally awesome:peace:

well hello there srvdbltrbl welcome to my journal and to :420: i hope you find it to be as great a hangout as i do,its my f-book its like a family of great ppl and growers from brand newbies to old pros it sounds like you have been diggin n readin just like you should there's more info here than a person can absorb in 3 yrs i know ive tried lol so again welcome!!
to anwser your question about temps, i find its really just a guideline i have seen my indoor plants do very well at 95-100f but not all strains, for instance my blue dream 80% sativa does real well in upper temps so long as she water and fresh air, but my gdp not so well 100% indica, so i think sativas tend to do better in the heat but thats not a hard rule because i have other indica dominate strains that do well in the heat too, one thing you can do that will help is co2 enrichment makes higher temps easily tolerable you can get a good result with a diy system comprised of 2 liter bottles yeast,sugar water ,if you want links on that let me know,
any way thats my thoughts on it im happy if i can stay at or below 85f if i cant keep it below that i add co2, but if its just a few spikes in temps over a few days i wouldent worry, you can also water with slightly chilled water around 55-65f at the heat of the day, also smartpots will help tremendously as they keep the rootzone cooler
hope that helps and thanks for the kind words keep the questions coming thats what im here for bud!! rock on!
oh hey are you gonna run a journal? thats a great way to get lots of help!!:thumb:

Oh this is fantastic, this journals still going. I lost touch with it once you started the other one, I actually thought this one was wrapt up with weight and etc. I didn't want to ask about top
Led On your other journal, sounds like it's annoying you a little. Are you using the 80x5w for veg now? Do you think a 80x5 is capable to veg a 3x3 space?
Your doing a lot to help the grower in everyone that comes across your journals, so thanks man. Peace

Oh this is fantastic, this journals still going. I lost touch with it once you started the other one, I actually thought this one was wrapt up with weight and etc. I didn't want to ask about top
Led On your other journal, sounds like it's annoying you a little. Are you using the 80x5w for veg now? Do you think a 80x5 is capable to veg a 3x3 space?
Your doing a lot to help the grower in everyone that comes across your journals, so thanks man. Peace

Still chugging along, been vegging a 2x4x7ft tent no prob I think the light is rated to cover 3.5 x 3.5ft space I'm pretty sure it will veg and flower a 3x3 no prob need at least a 6 ft tall space so you can get the proper height and have the canopy in the sweet spot vertically,
Yeah I wanted to keep the lights in separate journals since they are both good sponsors and I'm not trying to do a vs thing, they are designed to cover different spaces one is a 200watt light the other is 440watt it can't be a fair test, so I just want to give the individual results on what they are intended to do, so far I'm thrilled with both! Thanks for chiming in, I may be doing a flower run next with the mars2:high-five:

Happy Skunkday BID :thumb:

So i finally took some pics of the contents of the box from 420mag for winning the contests, wow what a haul ! Im so very humbled and just a happy camper! So far the only thing i have not recieved is the perfect garden gift certificate,1 of the bags of soil & t-shirt from scientific soils, and the second package of doggett & simpson growology,,,the rest is in my grubby mitts yea me! And thank you all that voted for me in october you made my dream of winning 1 each of the 3 contests i call it the trifecta ! Its an amazing feeling to win for something im so passionate about its sappy and clich`e but "dreams really do come true!" 5 yrs ago when i started coming here as a guest and lurking reading and learning then a little over 3 yrs ago when i finally joined it really was just a dream to think i could ever win any of the contests,those amazing plants that looked like stuff you see in high times i didnt even fathom i could win any of them, in 2012 i was honored by being nominated for member of the month i thought how cool it was to think somebody thought that highly of me that i rated that high in their eyes was honoring enough, but i did not think i stood a chance,and to my shock and total amazment i frikken won!! Holy moose! Then i thought what the heck and started entering the notm &potm contests mostly just to show off my stuff to ppl that dont normally visit my journals, got close a few times then in sept when i realized my urkle was a very special girl i bought a new camera i had to get better pics (my tablet does ok but its limited and didnt capture the colors accurately ) it was a tough month cuz on fixed income those extras are hard to afford,but it was worth eating ramen and spam for a month to get a good camera again no regret at all, and i just had to get urkle saved to my hard drive the way she really looked (shes still more impressive and colorful to the naked eye) And then it hit me "i gotta put this girl in the potm" and then i got some astonishing macro shots of the durple pream and had to show off those colorful frost monsters! And holy double moose! I won both!..........really!? Im still just a bit stunned and blessed again thanks to all of you you are awesome! Heres the long overdue pics of the latest prizes to show up
Trifecta_1.jpg
Trifecta_3.jpg
Trifecta2.jpg
Trifecta_5.jpg
Trifecta_4.jpg
Prizes11.jpg
Prizes3.jpg
Prizes_2.jpg
Prizes_4.jpg
Prizes_broken_roller.jpg
Im gonna repeat this exact post in both my current journals since it applies to the entirety of my garden and not every body following this journal are following the other one and vice versa

Nice stuff bro! Congrats!! :tokin:

To bad about that roller.

I've never tried the raw papers, but hear good things.

LOL, three 420 jars!

And that Urkle is suweet.

+reps

Nice stuff bro! Congrats!! :tokin:

To bad about that roller.

I've never tried the raw papers, but hear good things.
the raw papers are the best i have ever had they impart no taste at all,burn just right,and are easy to work with
im pretty crafty i think i can fix it in thinking drill a hole fit a nail to it snip off and smooth with a dremel, and cement it with gorilla glue sand of any overflow glue
LOL, three 420 jars!

And that Urkle is suweet.

+reps

thanks man!:thumb: yeah 3 is the perfect amount, not saying i wont try for more id love to have a dozen of them to stash all my fav strains they keep buds perfect and they are just sweet and theres only one way to get them, well with the 420mag logo, like a trophy or badge of honor i love em the urkle is just frikkin delicious! and hard not to just stare at:thumb:

:bravo: Those jars are super cool. I just use mason jars I got at walmart.

I use Elements rolling papers. I still got 14 packs of the Elements 300 Rolling Paper 1 1/4 Ultra Thin Rice Papers. haha. Over 4000 papers! Might be a while before I need more. :thumb:

I'll try the Raw next time I buy some tho.

:bravo: Those jars are super cool. I just use mason jars I got at walmart.

I use Elements rolling papers. I still got 14 packs of the Elements 300 Rolling Paper 1 1/4 Ultra Thin Rice Papers. haha. Over 4000 papers! Might be a while before I need more. :thumb:

I'll try the Raw next time I buy some tho.

I really never experimented with many kinds I had a box of coconut flavors ones that I loved,otherwise I just used the papers that came with the tobacco I used to smoke I used the tube system so I still have a grocery bag full of papers from when I smoked,but these raws are very nice hemp fiber almost transparent, I love rolling with them, I use mason jars for the bulk of it these little jars only hold a 1/4 -1/2 zip tops, it's just for that Lil'stash of primo you rarely share,when I had just the one I would stash my scissor hash And trophy bud or 2 of my current favorite but they have a great seal that keeps the rh they don't dry out even after months they are nice thick Pyrex like glass and the top acts like a jewelers loupe the are just real quality stash jars, and it's so fun to show my buddies they are like "cool where can I get one?" I tell them and they are like "what!? No way really? Doode your a badass!" Huge ego booster !lol one of my buddys I've known since we we're sperm lol is always telling me I "found my calling in life he's never had bud as good as mine", by the time he leaves I'm walking around the house like I'm Cesar! Bring forth unto bid his coffee wench! I bellow to my daughter she laughs I return to earth and go tend my garden lol

Bid, how long does shipping take do you think for the mars2400, also did you get a tracking number?
Thnx
eco

Bid, how long does shipping take do you think for the mars2400, also did you get a tracking number?
Thnx
eco

Well if everything is copasetic with the us supply it's under a week usually,and you will get a tracking number, contact smokesara at sales@topledgrowlight.com tell her I sent you over Sara keeps some containers here in the us, if you don't want a custom spectrum (I think the factory setup is just fine) you will get free shipping and the lowest price, if you mention my journal you might even get a little discount (can't hurt to try) even tho the prices are the best I know of for a "real" led growlight if your new to or confused with led lighting this company provides a quality built light at the lowest price you really can't go wrong,there's other Chinese lights that look as good but they are junk for the most part and responsible for the bad stigma led has for some ppl, but the current generation is capable of outperforming hid lights with less wattage, ok that my sales pitch, but one thing is I believe honestly every word I just said
Also thanks for stopping by my journal and honoring me with your first post welcome to 420mag,, the best darn lil' cannabis community on the web:thumb::high-five::Namaste:

Hey BID...Happy Holidaze my friend!!! What a haul you have gotten from contests! Looks like a minimart up in here! LOL Just wanted to swing through and wish you a happy Holidaze!!!

Hey Bid, I hate to ask this question because I know I have seen it before in one of your journals but I couldn't find it... What foliar sprays and teas/soil drenches are you using? I think I saw you mentioned using TandJ tea, if you are...which one? I want to order some of it and give it a run. I just picked up PGR, bloomit and amaze out of curiosity and wanted to see what you were using. Especially on those past 24+ brix blue dreams :)

Any differences in the overall bud appearance or quality between the mars and the budmaster? any likes/dislikes about either?

twas the night before Christmas

wait that's tomorrow
Happy Munchday BID :thumb:

Bid, nevermind on the question about the lights.... I ordered 2 more Mars II and a aquarium LED to supplement the blues I wanted :)

Back
Top Bottom