Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

Well 3 of the 5 are out.
DSCN072212.JPG
They sure seem a little Scrony to me, maybe they will beef up a little more in the next day or so. TOAST

So far today, I put the girls out for some fun in the Sun and Water. I decided to try some of the products I was given by RX Green Solutions. I took the Base Grow Parts A + B and mix it 1/2 strength and watered the plants. I went in the house to check on the Clones and I am glad to report all the clones are rooted. Not as fast as usual, but still in five days.
DSCN07259.JPG
DSCN07267.JPG
over 1/2 of them have this going on besides the roots in the rockwool. That's it for now. TOAST

BB97, I keep mine as close as possible. My rule of thumb is, Keep them where the plant can't grow into the light in a 24 hour period, so that all depends on the growth rate of different strains. If your set up where you only check your plants every 3 days, then put the lights a little higher. I find that I get plants that growth spurt over night and are in the lights when they come back on in the morning and by the time I get in the room the tops are burned. Then I just cut that stuff off and its like you topped the plant. TOAST

So my buddy ask me to come over and see if I thought his plants were ready to be Harvested. Here are his plants.
DSCN073313.JPG
DSCN073411.JPG
DSCN07358.JPG
DSCN07369.JPG
DSCN073710.JPG
DSCN073810.JPG
DSCN07395.JPG
The 600 watt HPS makes it so you can't tell, but the leaves are real dark green and the hairs are all Amber. Only one of the plants Tricomb's are starting to turn Amber and you can see it with out a lupe. Well his stuff came out Awesome considering this was his second grow and he got White Fly's so bad he trashed the last batch, right after he put them in 12/12. So this is his actual first crop. Not to shabby. TOAST

The plants are looking good! :) But hey there toast I just got my CFLs a little bit ago and was wondering what you think of my veg closet? I spread the two lights out in the closet and hope they will be enough to veg my plants :) check it out if you want.

Sent from my XT1093 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

BigBrown97, all right, I checked out your set up and that's should grow those plants start to finish, no problem. Just make sure you rotate the plants on a regular basis. Indoor Update: Check this out, I just noticed this today. The UD x PR that I revegged from last time has these weird Knots where I cut it back. They look like I Super Cropped it.
DSCN074811.JPG
DSCN07447.JPG
DSCN07458.JPG
DSCN074713.JPG
Now the rest of the plants: The Indica Doms:
DSCN075010.JPG
The Crown Royale seedlings:
DSCN075111.JPG
and the rest:
DSCN075213.JPG
DSCN075315.JPG
The The The That's All Folks. TOAST

Thanks again toast I'll remember to do that :) I was worried I spread the light out too far in the closet. But wow. Those plants look gorgeous. About another month and I can start moving plants outside :) I can't wait

Sent from my XT1093 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

BigBrown97, all right, I checked out your set up and that's should grow those plants start to finish, no problem. Just make sure you rotate the plants on a regular basis. Indoor Update: Check this out, I just noticed this today. The UD x PR that I revegged from last time has these weird Knots where I cut it back. They look like I Super Cropped it.
DSCN07458.JPG
]

This reminds me of a tree trimming technique called pollarding - where each branch is trimmed to the same spot year after year so the branches look like clubs in the winter. Never seen a pollarded cannabis before :)

Are you running less plants this year - or am I just getting cabin fever and forgetting about a wave of clones?

Earlier I forgot to mention that I watered the plants with the RX Green Part A and Part B and added the Energy to it this time.
DSCN078110.JPG
I wanted to show you guy's the crazy rooting some of the clones are doing.
DSCN075514.JPG
There's 4 - PK's, 3 - Indica Doms, 2 UD X JDS, 2 - UD x PR, 2 - EF's, and 1 - BWOG. First the PK:
DSCN07566.JPG
DSCN075910.JPG
DSCN07615.JPG
Now the 3 - Indica Dom's:
DSCN07688.JPG
DSCN076911.JPG
DSCN07708.JPG
Next the 2 - JDS and the 2 - UD X PR:
DSCN077210.JPG
DSCN077310.JPG
DSCN077412.JPG
And lastly the 2 - EF's and the BWOG
DSCN077710.JPG
DSCN077811.JPG
DSCN077913.JPG
Pretty Crazy Stuff. TOAST

Radogast, AH, That sense of humor I so much enjoy. Yes you for got the wave of clones. I plan on doing less plants than usual, but that all depends on how the rest of the cloning goes. If I use all the Rockwool I have and don't end up getting rid of most of them, then you never can tell how many I will end up growing out. I am also planning to set up the new lights I won and do a full on indoor thing and see how they do Heat wise. So after I take one more batch of clones than I will start Flowering out the mothers and I plan to set up my first Scrog thing with the 4X4 Geo Planter I won and see how that works indoors also. Later my Friend. Oh I was showing some friends your picture and they came up with Your the East Coast Version and I'm the West Coast Version so between the two of us we got the whole Continental United States covered. LOL

Oh I was showing some friends your picture and they came up with Your the East Coast Version and I'm the West Coast Version so between the two of us we got the whole Continental United States covered. LOL

I moved to flyover country last summer - so we need to find a replacement East Coast Doppelganger.

(Groucho Marx tapping his cigar says) I was doppeling her ganger until you boys showed up :) Hail Fredonia!

- yeah I know, only funny to us wierdos :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom