Lemon Skunk outdoors (Green House Seed Co)

Franco.gh

Here is a test-patch of Lemon Skunk outdoors. Conditions were very hard (dry hot days, cold nights, dry unfertile soil, strong winds, short photoperiod of 11 hours of light and 13 of darkness).100% organic feeding (cow and chicken shit only) and strictly rainwater.Plants are very short due to no veggie-boost.The results were a much higher resin production than expected and a very good yield as well, considering the rough environment and the small size of plants.Respect to the grower!

LS001.jpg

LS002.jpg

LS003.jpg

LS004.jpg

LS005.jpg

LS006.jpg

LS007.jpg

LS008.jpg

LS009.jpg

LS010.jpg

Franco, those look really good. I can't wait until they are done.

Just the other day I was thinking to myself "i haven't seen franco floating around the site in awhile' but here you are. Good to see ya again.

As always, good job with the grows. Keep up the good work.

Doesn't look like they were shaded by a bunch of camouflage plants at least. Some outdoor growers probably get far less actual light hours than you did because they had to bury them in bushes and the like.

Plants looked nice. Do you remember what your average yield per plant was and how long they took to finish at that level of light/dark? Also, did they branch out or stay to one main cola?

Thanks!

I'm lookin forward to have lots of those ladies any pics of big bang, super silver haze, white widow or white rhino growing outdoors and was it kept in flowering for a 9th week for extra sweetness?

mine definately got more growth than these can't wait to see my final results

Back
Top Bottom