Let's Grow 2020

Old man farms

Im back for my 2nd year growing outdoor in the NW corner of Colorado. Currently i have germanated my seeds starting Dec 29th 2019 and now have them in 1 gallon pots with basic soil under a 400 watt hps til its time to move them outside and once its not freezing that will happen. This year i upgraded my greenhouse due to 60 plus mph winds last year 2 inch pvc hoophouse with quility cover and using wiggle wire system and have sunken hoops 3 ft down in concrete footings ( F$#% YOU WIND) have 11 ladies 5 road dawg , 2 wedding crasher, 2 granola flo, 1 purple punch, and 1 cookies. Will post pics soon and thanks for the interest, i grow all natural with no pesticides or chemicals

I have been keeping my girls happy so far with a little fish emulsion i make myself and water straight from the well. I dont need to filter my water since its untouched by man plants love it.
This years hoophouse was built with 2 inch pvc and is 20 ft long 14 ft wide 12 ft tall as well as an aggratek 12 mil woven cover attached using wiggle wire channel. The whole thing is held down with concrete footings at 3ft depth , the wind here is crazy 60 mph plus at times.
Still have a few feet of snow and temps still to cold not to mention not enough hrs of nat light so they are in a room under a 400 watt hps in 1 gallon pots. All for now be back with more soon....

Outdoor can be awesome looking .........
0904190950a~4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom