Light

My wife has heard this quote many times "This is my last seed purchase" 😆 no really the last one was though! I'm at a point where Im comfortable with my collection and sitting back watching from the sideline all of the "New" stuff that comes out.
Every purchase I have made left me disappointed. Should never feel that way. All of us have so much invested from sprout to harvest. I have much better quality, quantity, and strain variety. Running mystery seeds Ive collected over the years. Freeeeeeee

So if one doesn't live, for one reason or another....oh well.

I haven't come across many males... Probably 6 in last 40-50plants. Which could be beneficial depending on your creativity

There's an importance with buying regular seed lines that a lot of people ignore in order to only grow female plants.
I have a good number of regular seeds, I'm waiting for my 3 gal pots to arrive, I'm gonna plant them in those. So I can keep them outside but with the advantage of them in pots In case of something that causes a case!! And I been looking at the SNS stuff for cloning. I wonder if it works on roses? Either how, there's opportunities in that, and I can make that side cash 😜😇🤫

Every purchase I have made left me disappointed. Should never feel that way. All of us have so much invested from sprout to harvest. I have much better quality, quantity, and strain variety. Running mystery seeds Ive collected over the years. Freeeeeeee

So if one doesn't live, for one reason or another....oh well.

I haven't come across many males... Probably 6 in last 40-50plants. Which could be beneficial depending on your creativity
The way I look at this is if the seeds don't pop it could be 50% chance it was my fault or 50% chance they were Bad seeds. If they germinate and they die its 100% my fault. A good example of that is that I just harvested seeds and didn't have the right equipment to germinate so I did it on top of my fridge, 2 popped and the rest didn't. I can't make a determination on that basis that my seeds were not viable because I didn't have the ideal conditions for Germination. Since I have all of my germination equipment in order now I can make a better determination, so what I'm trying to say is that I exhaust all my resources and equipment before making a determination on who's at fault wether that be myself or the other party.

The way I look at this is if the seeds don't pop it could be 50% chance it was my fault or 50% chance they were Bad seeds. If they germinate and they die its 100% my fault. A good example of that is that I just harvested seeds and didn't have the right equipment to germinate so I did it on top of my fridge, 2 popped and the rest didn't. I can't make a determination on that basis that my seeds were not viable because I didn't have the ideal conditions for Germination. Since I have all of my germination equipment in order now I can make a better determination, so what I'm trying to say is that I exacerbate all my resources and equipment before making a determination on who's at fault wether that be myself or the other party.
Totally understandable. We have all had our fair share of lessons. What I have learned, ain't no sunshine when she's gone.

No matter how much love you have to give, sometimes it wasn't meant to be.

But tomorrow's a new day, and there's a new bean begging to be popped!

Totally understandable. We have all had our fair share of lessons. What I have learned, ain't no sunshine when she's gone.

No matter how much love you have to give, sometimes it wasn't meant to be.

But tomorrow's a new day, and there's a new bean begging to be popped!
Definitely! I've seen some shady things at some seedbanks where it would be a totally different picture of another plant. It's important to do your research before buying. There's a lot of false advertising in this market. If they have only pictures and names of the strains with no breeder selection menu, I tend to stay away from websites like that.

Definitely! I've seen some shady things at some seedbanks where it would be a totally different picture of another plant. It's important to do your research before buying. There's a lot of false advertising in this market. If they have only pictures and names of the strains with no breeder menu selections on their website with all the breeders they cary listed, I tend to stay away from websites like that.
Agreed.
Ive seen that too. Not saying anything negative about Zamnesia seeds, however while skimming through the grow diaries @growdiaries, a good # of the Zamnesia seeds seem to turn hermaphrodite. That's just my personal observations. I'm sure that's just something that happens, it just seemed to be more frequent with that seed shop.

Agreed.
Ive seen that too. Not saying anything negative about Zamnesia seeds, however while skimming through the grow diaries @growdiaries, a good # of the Zamnesia seeds seem to turn hermaphrodite. That's just my personal observations. I'm sure that's just something that happens, it just seemed to be more frequent with that seed shop.
Yea I wasn't taking a shot at anyone's website directly. It's just that if I order Seed Junky Genetics from a website I want seed junky seeds in the original packaging and not a knock off from some guy growing a bunch of strains running a website that got the seeds , reproduced them and slapped his own label to it with the strains name. And who knows if that person actually even did all of that work to repro the line..Ebay has hemp seeds for sale in bulk.

Yea I wasn't taking a shot at anyone's website directly. It's just that if I order Seed Junky Genetics from a website I want seed junky seeds in the original packaging and not a knock off from some guy growing a bunch of strains running a website that got the seeds , reproduced them and slapped his own label to it with the strains name. And who knows if that person actually even did all of that work to repro the line..Ebay has hemp seeds for sale in bulk.
I wasn't harping on Zamnesia just FYI. They're like most shops they have multiple sellers under one roof.
And yeah that's kinda appalling that there's people that actually do that!
And I wouldn't trust seeds from eBay. Bulk or not-that can suck it. Sus!!

I wasn't harping on Zamnesia just FYI. They're like most shops they have multiple sellers under one roof.
And yeah that's kinda appalling that there's people that actually do that!
And I wouldn't trust seeds from eBay. Bulk or not-that can suck it. Sus!!
No I wasn't referring to purchasing genetics on ebay. I was saying that Bulk Hemp seed could be purchased on ebay and is so readily available that these seeds could be repackaged ,branded and distributed as something else. In other words do your research before buying.

I've only bought seeds from a guy who grows at home, produces seeds and slaps his name on the label. Lol. However, all his photos are legit to the product he sells. He's made a few of his own strains. He does all the work too. Family business.
Although, I bought a blind bag from Zamnesia this morning, I couldn't make up my mind. And @Canuk Seeds I'll be receiving the seeds I won soon! So excited! ❤️

No I wasn't referring to purchasing genetics on ebay. I was saying that Bulk Hemp seed could be purchased on ebay and is so readily available that these seeds could be repackaged ,branded and distributed as something else. In other words do your research before buying.
That's horrible!!! That's a great bad idea all at once... Lolol

I've only bought seeds from a guy who grows at home, produces seeds and slaps his name on the label. Lol. However, all his photos are legit to the product he sells. He's made a few of his own strains. He does all the work too. Family business.
Although, I bought a blind bag from Zamnesia this morning, I couldn't make up my mind. And @Canuk Seeds I'll be receiving the seeds I won soon! So excited! ❤️
👍 I have done trades in the past for repros from very good friends that I trust. Repros are cool because they're free (for me that is) I rarely buy genetics anymore because usually one of my friends has what I'm looking for in their freezer already reproduced and sends me the seeds. If I don't have a friend with a pack I'll then buy it from the breeder.

The way I look at this is if the seeds don't pop it could be 50% chance it was my fault or 50% chance they were Bad seeds. If they germinate and they die its 100% my fault. A good example of that is that I just harvested seeds and didn't have the right equipment to germinate so I did it on top of my fridge, 2 popped and the rest didn't. I can't make a determination on that basis that my seeds were not viable because I didn't have the ideal conditions for Germination. Since I have all of my germination equipment in order now I can make a better determination, so what I'm trying to say is that I exhaust all my resources and equipment before making a determination on who's at fault wether that be myself or the other party.
I killed one plant so far. It germinated an I left it on the porch and the temperature dropped outside. Killed it. Took me 2 weeks to dig up the little sprout to see why it hadn't come out yet. That's my blonde showing. 😇
Poor thing was all black n shriveled. Like a dead tadpole.

What's irritating is when you find 'The One' and then can't purchase it cause it's not allowed in the USA. That's bunk right there! Tease n leave type shit. That should be illegal.
If you don't mind me asking what strain were you considering to be "The One" that you found and can't get? If your New to this game she "One of many" then because they'll be many many more strains to come that you'll consider to be "The One"

If you don't mind me asking what strain were you considering "The One" that you found and can't get? If your New to this game she wasn't really "The One" then because they'll be many many more to come that you'll consider to be "The One". If you let me know the strain I can try and direct you to a good source.
Afghan Unicorn Kush.
And actually I plan to grow at least every strain once during the rest of my lifetime. I know that sounds silly. That's what I want to do.

Back
Top Bottom