Lip Smacker, Gorilla Breath Exotic Genetix & Strawberry Eclair G13 Labs In A 5x5 Tent

Sourcerer

Starting a new journal with my first growth of stuff from Exotic Genetix, 3 Guicy Banger and 6 Lip Smacker and a single Strawberry Eclair seed (G13 Labs)

Lip Smacker: Strawberries & Cream * Sunset Sherbet, about 70% indica around 60 days +-. New strain from their latest drop with Strawberries & Cream father I think (S&C=Cookies and Cream*Strawberry) and sherbet mother

Guicy Banger: The Guice * Mint Chocolate Chip. about 70% sativa around 60 days. (The Guice = GG4*Orange Valley OG and Mint Chocolate Chip = Girl Scout Cookies * Green Ribbon)

Strawberry Eclair = (Strawberry Cough * Girl Scout Cookies)* Casey Jones (Sour D * Thai). Around 60 days 50/50 hybrid.

9 of 9 beans from Exotic (6 LS and 3 GB) germinated and was planted in coco/perlite mix last night, while the single SE bean still is in a glass of water.

All Exotics stuff are regulars and the SE is a fem

Will at most flower 6 plants in a 5*5 tent with 600 watts of Quantum Boards.

Mostly nutes from Canna and Advanced, but will include some other snacks as well

Will be back with some pics very very soon:)

Planted all 9 seeds 18 hours or so ago. All 9 germinated in wet paper towels

Lip Smacker in the black pots and the Guicy Bangers in the pink, LOL

Only 1 banger and 2 smackers which have not broken ground yet. So far so good

20190928_210148.jpg

Temp at around 28 -29C and humidity in the dome above 75%

Sexydome.jpg

Pure water with a few drops of Superthrive in 60% coco & 40% perlite. Only using a 18 watt LED tube as light right now.

I got some good stuff at day 49 in my tent. Will post some pics of those girls as well since they by every standard are a bit more exiting than these early pics. Hold on and I will soon be back with some pics of some icky sticky:)

Lip Smacker: Strawberries & Cream * Sunset Sherbet, about 70% indica around 60 days +-. New strain from their latest drop with Strawberries & Cream father I think (S&C=Cookies and Cream*Strawberry) and sherbet mother

Guicy Banger: The Guice * Mint Chocolate Chip. about 70% sativa around 60 days. (The Guice = GG4*Orange Valley OG and Mint Chocolate Chip = Girl Scout Cookies * Green Ribbon)

Strawberry Eclair = (Strawberry Cough * Girl Scout Cookies)* Casey Jones (Sour D * Thai). Around 60 days 50/50 hybrid.
Like a friggin' candy shop in here. I'm just gonna sit over here and hope nobody notices me drooling.
:goodluck:

While these girls are newborn, I also got these old bags at day 49 in flower in the same 5*5 tent I will use for this growth.

First my Cookie Ox, named Britney:

Cox1.jpg

20190928_212328.jpg

And the other one, a Double Banana Sherbet. Her name is also Britney:

mix1.jpg

20190928_212810.jpg

Most of the Double Banana Sherbet

20190928_213046.jpg

They do, dont they:)

Hoping for around 200grams/plant or so. Both got 50 or so, spears loaded with buds. Got from about 8 to 26 centimeters from lowest bud point to top of spear and many of them have side-branches with lots of buds on them to.

I will start to flush the Cookie Ox at day 51 or 52 and it will probably go for like 60 - 63 i would guess. The Sherbet is like a week behind in development I would guess, so I will start flushing that i few days later.

These fat skanks will need some pure water soon:)

Considering adding some more watts of quantum boards for the Exotic run. Got a lamp with 4 boards drawing 600 watts right now with an efficiency making it equal to a 1000 - 1200 watt HPS. I guess a total of around 900 watts or so with QBs would be optimal?

Also considering some UVB lights and give them small doses daily from week 6 or so, but thats secondary to more lights.

Like a friggin' candy shop in here. I'm just gonna sit over here and hope nobody notices me drooling.
:goodluck:

The fun stuff when going through genes is that practically EVERYTHING is some kind of OG - Cookies combo with some other stuff added in small doses here & there. That goes for my whole seed collection, actually:)

Signed up. I'm just going to sit over here and watch @MrSauga drool. Cheap entertainment.

Nice looking grows you have going Source! Abundant harvest coming up with the old gals, and really cool cultivars with the young 'uns. Very nice.

I got em all, except 1 Guicy Banger above ground and the Strawberry Eclair sprouted and is placed in a wet paper towel. Seems alright so far giving them nothing but water. With only 2 bangers above ground I can only hope for a female. Stupidity to only buy 3 regulars, btw...

Snapped some of the Cookie Ox at the start of day 50. I think I will start flush it on day 52. Waiting for new microscope to arrive so I can have a look:)

20190930_025024.jpg

Below the screen. Quite badly burned...

20190930_024010.jpg

Above the screen, also with a nute burn.

I still got a good feeling and have been giving the COX like 500ppm of Overdrive, Carboload and Coco nutes from Advanced and Cannazym & Rhiziotonic from Canna and the occasional splash of Superthrive. Runoff at around 850ppm now.

Ph at 5,9 for the last week

Starting to see some darkening on the leaves, hoping for more and lowering night temps towards 20C and below...;)

Things looking goody for the small ones, three days after they was germinated. Not to exciting yet...

But in the main room...

I snapped one in full lights on. Check the difference in colors on the buds on the Cookie Ox and the Sherbet. Cool!:)

20191002_020436.jpg

Cookie Ox in mid front and left and Sherbet to the right and back center

Flushed the COX down to 180ppm run off. Used 70 liters of water with Cannaflush. Fed the Sherbet with 800 ppm of Cannazym, Rhiziotonic, Advanced Overdrive and Sensi Coco. Ph 5,9.

Will probably flush the sherbet at day 56 or so

Double trouble in paradise!!!

Trouble part 1: Heater in room with seedlings stopped working for some odd reason and the room held the perfect temp at 7 degrees C when I came back

All i got left from the first round is the Strawberry Eclair which luckily was in another place and maybe one Guicy Banger, not sure if it will survive yet... The rest, 2 G Bangers and 6 Lip Smacker are gone.

Well we do not give up do we? The remaining 6 Lip Smacker seeds and one Gorilla Breath (OGKB * GG#4) are soaking as we speek.

Trouble part 2: Never trust cheap ass Romanian measuring equip!!! I started to grow suspicion of wrong readings over the last two or three weeks or so and I ordered a Blue Lab tool as I get mentally ill if I am not sure that ph and ppm are right. The Romanian s... was way off. The Banana Sherbet was way overfed. Looks like the COX got away cheaper.

Anyway.. We start from almost scratch with the seeds and I got some pics in the dark at the start of day 53:

First a few bud shots of the Cookie Ox which by far is the best looking as we speek:

COX1.jpg

COX2.jpg

COX3.jpg

COX4.jpg

Here are a few of the Banana sherb:

Bananasherb.jpg

Bananasherb2.jpg

The lights kinda got better on the last one of these two pics

Finally some random angle with COX in the front and Banana sherb in the back:

Mix.jpg

Hope the over feeding dont lower the quality of the end product that much....

From now on both Britneys are fed with plain ph`ed water and thats it!

Might have to change the name of the grow journal as well, then. We will see in a few days I guess

:thumb::nerd-with-glasses:
Double trouble in paradise!!!

Trouble part 1: Heater in room with seedlings stopped working for some odd reason and the room held the perfect temp at 7 degrees C when I came back

All i got left from the first round is the Strawberry Eclair which luckily was in another place and maybe one Guicy Banger, not sure if it will survive yet... The rest, 2 G Bangers and 6 Lip Smacker are gone.

Well we do not give up do we? The remaining 6 Lip Smacker seeds and one Gorilla Breath (OGKB * GG#4) are soaking as we speek.

Trouble part 2: Never trust cheap ass Romanian measuring equip!!! I started to grow suspicion of wrong readings over the last two or three weeks or so and I ordered a Blue Lab tool as I get mentally ill if I am not sure that ph and ppm are right. The Romanian s... was way off. The Banana Sherbet was way overfed. Looks like the COX got away cheaper.

Anyway.. We start from almost scratch with the seeds and I got some pics in the dark at the start of day 53:

First a few bud shots of the Cookie Ox which by far is the best looking as we speek:

COX1.jpg

COX2.jpg

COX3.jpg

COX4.jpg

Here are a few of the Banana sherb:

Bananasherb.jpg

Bananasherb2.jpg

The lights kinda got better on the last one of these two pics

Finally some random angle with COX in the front and Banana sherb in the back:

Mix.jpg

Hope the over feeding dont lower the quality of the end product that much....

From now on both Britneys are fed with plain ph`ed water and thats it!

Might have to change the name of the grow journal as well, then. We will see in a few days I guess
Sexy looking girls you have.

Thnx, @Teddy Edwards!

All looking good for the Strawberry Eclair, which is coming along nicely, and the 6 seeds, 5 Lip Smacker and 1 Gorilla Breath which all are in wet paper towels and all 6 sprouted,100%:)

Since that early is kind of boring I instead keep on my bombardment of my tread with pics of my two favorite girls these days, Britney and Britney:):)

Start of day 55:

Fancy some Sherbet?

20191005_004653.jpg

They have been bulking up good for the last few days. Sherbet nug:

20191005_004156.jpg

Mommy, the big bud is falling on me!!! The largest top on the sherbet is in need of some support...

20191005_003932.jpg

2 Cookie Ox and 1 Sherbet. See the difference in color:)

20191005_010649.jpg

Cookie Ox taken from above

20191005_011215.jpg

And finally some more Sherbet

20191005_011321.jpg

Guess a week+ for the COX and like 2 weeks left for the Sherbet to finish. COX is flushed out with run off @ 0,1EC abd the Sherbet will be flushed down to same EC tomorrow. Currently EC at 0,7.

:):)

Cookie Britney is a very naughty girl and does not behave in proper manner for a lady and therefore got tied down/up as proper punishment!!!

20191005_222757.jpg

COX.jpg

8 Weeks tonight:):)

Back
Top Bottom