Litmus' First Grow Journal - Coco Sadist - T5/LED - Mixed Strain - 2015

Stewie, I've never grown autos so I'm not sure how much training you can safely do as far as FIM, topping, or supercropping. Your plants may not have the time to recover.

I have started harvesting. At the onset of a few amber trichs I began to flush. I should have waited til about 20%. I figured they would have turned during flush, but they are still just all cloudy which isn't a bad thing, but I wanted a little more of a couch lock buzz...lesson learned. Must be more patient. Also, my 2 most stressed plants during flower started popping nanners. Not a biggie. I chose to embrace it and crossed the nanners with a few select buds on the master kush. Maybe something good will come of it.

Here are some harvest photos. Looks like the first one chopped will yield 4-6 oz dry. I've only taken the main colas so far. Here's some pics.

20160402_163823.jpg
20160329_234704.jpg
20160403_005212.jpg
20160403_005343.jpg
20160403_005542.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom