Little ladies I saved from a dungeon of heat stress and over watering!

Icant say anything disparaging about bag seed actually! The wife accidentally got some beans in her salad last summer absolutley banging medicine! 10 beans to 30 grams and she thrrew them into good soil, love attention, and t-5's till the wheels feel off! lol, i was floored with how good that medicine turned out. From now on we resolve to share such experiances because its better sharing the enjoyment!

Oh and we are on Lake champlian in Northern vermont! The lake borders vermont an eastern new york! We kinda hide and do our own thing here from time to time! Not always a good thing im told!:peace:

Thanks buddy, although its very humid and dealing with mold issues, so that worries me. I have been spraying Fung-onil in the localized area. Second pic that I posted previously, right above the white "paper" on bottom of the stem. Its the woody lookin area. Some mold was growing around the whole joint area between main stem and a side branch that is looking like its own cola. Probably fucked up by dispersing a spore or two into the air while trying to remove it for the third time. I hope it doesn't compromise this section of the plant, or anything more! The first mold was gray, and the second mold build-up was white. Mold is my worst enemy.

yeah, I had soil mold issues early in flowering. I was afraid it would get to my roots, but I found a very helpful medium, gravel. It allowed the water to drain better and the soil stays arraided. needless to say, no more mold.

Back
Top Bottom