Bag Seed Growing in the Dungeon - AKA Snake Farm - Old School HPS - Soil

Girl #4 in the pic above is in a 6" nursery pot, ChefD. Those fan leaves are about 10" diameter. They are as big a dinner plates! Well, not a your high-end restaurant "dinner plate", but more the huge "Mom and Pops, Meat and Three" dinner plate here in the south... :rofl:

OH, and that update should have been DAY 44... DOH! The Ak47 works! :thumb:

Girl #4 in the pic above is in a 6" nursery pot, ChefD. Those fan leaves are about 10" diameter. They are as big a dinner plates! Well, not a your high-end restaurant "dinner plate", but more the huge "Mom and Pops, Meat and Three" dinner plate here in the south... :rofl:

OH, and that update should have been DAY 44... DOH! The Ak47 works! :thumb:

Yeah those fan leaves on #4 on boardering on freakishly large. What kind of humidity do you have jn your veg area?... Also, your gals sexed pretty early huh? My solo plant still hasnt shown pistil or stamen.. Shes on day 42 in veg today.

Our RH has actually been lower this season than usual. In the grow area is has prob averaged about 60% The last 6 weeks while vegging these up. I veg under 4' floro shop lights at 24/0. Usually keeps the nodes nice and tight, but not with these bagseed. I don't know what the genetics are, but I have a feeling I am about to have a jungle going on. Let the stretch begin!

Ahhhh, my fan leaves would get that big too probably.. They stay small though; the highest i can get my rh is usually about 40%.. Which will be nice for flowering(if i get there), i can keep it right around 20%.
Lucky you, im so jealous. Everyday i hope for my solo to be female... I make my wife spend time with her, hopefully pick up on some of that feminine energy. I have 10 cinderella 99 seeds.. But i dont want to pop them until i have my ideal home grow setup... Also, i believe i see emerging preflower but as there are no pistils coming out, i'm in doubt as to what sex it is. I'll post a pic in my thread in the next couple days.. See if anything developes

I make my wife spend time with her, hopefully pick up on some of that feminine energy.

HAHA Go Estrogen!

MY wife is legally blind and has broken every bone/joint in her legs. She could never make it under the house to my grow. IF ever busted, she should have an alibi, right? lol

HAHA Go Estrogen!

MY wife is legally blind and has broken every bone/joint in her legs. She could never make it under the house to my grow. IF ever busted, she should have an alibi, right? lol

Dont even talk like that brother :blalol:

You can't get busted for being free, only fucked over pal. May that never happen and may the draconian laws be lifted everywhere, here's some good karma to you and your wife, and those girlies over there :Namaste:

Grow Update - 45 Days

I thought I would go ahead and do another update tonight, since I screwed up last night on how many days I was at :roorrip: Must have been the bongs?

I have better individual pics too.

The girls are loving the HPs light. I still have the 4 that haven't shown sex, but I suspect at least 2 of them to be girls.

girl1-011.jpg

girl2-01.jpg

girl3-011.jpg

girl4-01.jpg

girl5-01.jpg

girl6-01.jpg

Here are the 4 left that haven't shown sex yet:
veg-45day.jpg

Got to get off my lazy streak and work now. These girls are about to blow up and keep me busy! That's a good thing :thumb:

Keep'em Green!

~GG

Grow Update - 45 Days
Here are the 4 left that haven't shown sex yet:
veg-45day.jpg

Got to get off my lazy streak and work now. These girls are about to blow up and keep me busy! That's a good thing :thumb:

Keep'em Green!

~GG

The Veggies? :) Looking good and healthy.

Hey Ghettogro, I'm loving that number 1 plant. After your encouragement I will now be giving cross breeding a try using your black bag method on my new current journal. If it's ok I'll pick your brains closer to the time if I'm uncertain of something or worried. Would that be ok? Cheers for opening my mind to new things, and making me run before I can walk lol. All the best :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom