Perpetual Ghetto Dungeon - AKA The Snake Farm

High MiOutdoorsman, the bomb is tasting great after some time in the jars. Very cerebral high. Makes me stupid yet still has a full body effect. I'm really liking it. My wife prefers it to the 5 different AK47 flavors we have.

Grow Update

I know my perpetual show is getting boring so I have a couple side projects to keep me busy.

First off, here's the 3rd generation at 7 weeks of flower. Smooth sailing with them so far. They got their last feeding tonight and will be flushed from here on out.

ak47-49DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl1-gen3.JPG

ak47-girl2-gen3.JPG

ak47-girl4-gen3.JPG

ak47-girl5-gen3.JPG

My first side project is my first attempt to re-veg a flowered plant. I have been studying a few threads and doesn't seem to be too difficult. The plant was my last cutting of AK47 Girl #3. It was the plant that has the floppy stems (Floppsy). I stopped taking cuttings after the mother plant was such a pain in the ass to keep the colas tied up and supported. I tossed the last cutting into flower as soon as it was up-potted to an 8" (1gal) pot. Then after the mother had a few weeks cure on it I realized the smoke was my fav of the five. DOH!

So I have pulled her out of the flower tent at day 50 of 12/12 and put her under the 24/0 veg light while she still has new growth (white pistols) going. I plan to harvest the top colas and leaving a few lower branches and feed her N and hope for the best. I have seen where some people use seaweed extract but others were successful without using it. I don't have any on hand so I'm gonna try without. Any and all tips are welcome.

ak47-floppsy-1.JPG

ak47-floppsy-2.JPG

ak47-floppsy-3.JPG

My other side project is something a little different. I came home today and my sis-in-law had brought me these two little plants she had started in her patio. She said the seed was from some really good smoke. So just for fun I took them in to see what they can do.

There are 2 plants in this wooden box (with NO holes in the bottom) in who knows what kind of dirt. I inspected them very close for bugs before taking them into the grow area. No signs of bugs or other issues except they are kind of spindly. I took the tops as cuttings and put in the cloner and then put the plants into 12/12 to sex them. If the are males I'll toss the cuttings but if female I'll flower them. I figure doing this would be easier than trying to separate them or veg them any.

What I started with
bs-011.JPG

The cuttings
bs-02.JPG

Into the flower tent.
bs-03.JPG

Time for a BONG!

:bong:

Here is an update on the re-veg attempt. The plant was removed from 12/12 at 50 days Flower 5 days ago. At that time I flushed it (1gal pot) with about 3 gallons of straight water (6.2ph). I let it drain for about an houur and then topped it off with a light feeding of Fox Farms, Grow Big (N).

I have not removed any buds or leaves from the plant yet. The new growth seems to be slowing on the lower buds and increasing on the top buds. I don't know if removing many of the buds will help promote the new growth to the remaining buds or if I may be removing the best chance at the re-veg working.

Inputs welcome. PotChimp?

rv.JPG

rv01.JPG

rv02.JPG

It seems like a waste of dope, but it also seems that the new growth comes from the old flowers more than the nodes. So I leave a lot of weed on 'em. Like this GDP I just started a reveg on:

0052589.JPG

It'll start growing out like this second GDP reveg did:

0032952.JPG
0042752.JPG

I'll pull off all the dried old buds and toss it in with my trim to make kief like I did this second one.

Smoke Report

After much procrastination I have finally compiled my smoke report on the AK47. I have about smoked through a generation of them and didn't want to judge them before a long cure. All 5 of the plants are very good smoke. I am pleased with purchasing a pack of AK47 seeds once again.

AK47 – Girl #1
Mild sweet smell with just a hint of a diarrhea, but in a good way. (If there is such a thing) I know that sounds weird but it is what I think of. The toke is very smooth going in and a light sweet hash note on exhale. It is a full-body high that still allows you to do the tasks ahead of you. I like it for a daytime smoke when I still have stuff to do. I have discontinued her and have no more cuttings.

ak47-14.JPG

AK47 – Girl #2
Mild sweet diesel smell. Taste and buzz is very much the same as Girl #1. This plant did not want to be cloned. It’s cuttings took 2 weeks in the aerocloner just to show roots. Ain’t nobody got time for that! I have discontinued her and have no more cuttings.

ak47-23.JPG

AK47 Girl #3
My Precious! This is my love/hate relationship I have posted about before. This plant has the stems like wet noodles. It required constant maintenance to support the branches on both the mother plant and then again on the clone that was fed and supplemented with everything I could throw at it. I planned to discontinue this plant and tossed the last cutting into flower in a small pot. Yep, the re-veg project posted above. After she had cured for about a month in the jars I realized the work would be worth the smoke if I can grow her. She has a very sweet smell somewhere between strawberry and cherry. It is like a Capt’n Crunch Crunchberry. It is very smooth toke with a sweet hash taste on exhale. It is not the most potent of the 5 but it is the most comfortable high. A very thick relaxing high. I love it. Praying for my re-veg to work.

ak47-32.JPG

AK47 – Girl #4
Wow! BOOM! What was I saying??? The most potent of the 5 by far. It is a full body couch-lock and brain lock. It makes me stupid. I like it closed to bedtime when I have no other obligations. Sometimes it is just too intense for my mood. Most sativa dom looking of all the others and yields very well with very dense buds. I have 3 clones of her in generation 4 in flower now.

ak47-42.JPG

AK47 – Girl #5
Appears the most Indica dom of all the plants and has the very dense buds and high yield like Girl #4. It has a mild sweet licorice smell and very smooth and un-flavorful/bland toke both going in and coming out. The high is more comparable to girls #1 and 2. Thick full body high, but nothing extraordinary. It’s just a good daily smoke with great bag appeal with the large, dense and frosty buds. I have 2 clones of her in generation 4 in flower now.

ak47-52.JPG

Also here's a report on the outdoor plant I grew over the summer.

My Wild Child – THC Bomb grown outdoors
It smells fruity, piney, hashy… I’m not sure how to describe it just yet but it is totally different from anything I have grown indoors including the original THC Bomb parents of the seed this plant came from. Very strong sativa-like buzz being full body and totally head scrambling. Some friends love it others don’t. I only like it at certain times as it can make my thoughts race and scatter. I sucked at band practice the other day when I was smoking it. I couldn’t remember any of the song breaks or lyrics. DOH! It is all large buds the size and shape of med to large jalapeno peppers. Very pretty green and beefy yet light buds. Very nice bag appeal.

thcbomb10.JPG

Here are my bud yield from the AK47s:

AK47 – First Generation (Mothers from seed)
Girl #1 – 44.5 grams
Girl #2 – 56.1 grams
Girl #3 – 41 grams
Girl#4 – 71.5 grams
Girl #5 – 68.8 grams
Total -281.9 grams (10.06 oz) Average 56.38 grams per plant (2.01 oz)

AK47 – Second generation (Clones)
Girl #1 – 73.8 grams
Girl #2 – 71.3 grams
Girl #3 – 71.5 grams
Girl #4 – 86.3 grams
Girl #5 – 80.4 grams
Total – 383.3 grams (13.69 oz) Average 76.66 grams per plant (2.7 oz)

My Yield from my THC BOMB outdoor plant was 387.7 grams (13.8 oz)

I am stocked up for the holidays :thumb:

Grow Update

Just about a week from the next harvest and I have just got the 4th generation into flower early this week. I was running a little late with that round be I vegged longer for more yield.

ak47-clones-gen3-56daysF.JPG

ak47-girl1c3.JPG

ak47-girl2c2.JPG

ak47-girl4c3.JPG

ak47-girl5c2.JPG

Here is the next generation just starting in flower.

ak47-clones-gen41.JPG

I will get updates on my re-veg and bagseeds in a few days. Busy weekend coming up.

:peace:

Grow Update

This 3rd generation of clones are taking longer to finish up than he first 2 rounds. All are getting cloudy now with only girl #4 showing any amber. The longer veg and larger pots I think is why they are taking longer. Since I only have 4 this harvest I'm hoping to beat the 2.7oz/plant average from last time. These loved the larger pot. Even the lower branches have got jacked up phat yo.

ak47-clones-gen3-63daysF.JPG

ak47-girl1c-gen3-63daysF.JPG

ak47-girl2c-gen3-63daysF.JPG

ak47-girl4c-gen3-63daysF.JPG

ak47-girl5c-gen3-63daysF.JPG

Bagseed Project Aborted !!!

It is amazing how fast a male plant can mature when forced to flower in 12/12. These plants sex was still unknown just 2 days ago. I didn't check the grow last night and I'm damned sure glad I caught these guys tonight. I have never seen male plants pop out balls so fast and the at each growth tip they stacked up to look like green berries or something. They have been WHACKED and the cuttings trashed.

So much for this project.... Almost really screwed me up.

bs-11.JPG

bs-21.JPG

Note to self: "ALWAYS CHECK THE GROW DAILY WITH UN-SEXED PLANTS PRESENT"

:phew:

Tried a different camera tonight to get some close ups before harvest starts tomorrow. #2 is about 20-30% amber and new growth has about stopped so she gets the chop tomorrow. Looks like #1 and #4 will be ready next while #5 is still ptting on lots of growth and just starting to get some cloudy trichs. She is a phatty.

ak47-girl1-1.JPG

ak47-girl1-2.JPG

ak47-girl2-1.JPG

ak47-girl2-2.JPG

ak47-girl4-1.JPG

ak47-girl4-3.JPG

ak47-girl4-2.JPG

ak47-girl4-4.JPG

ak47-girl5-1.JPG

ak47-girl5-2.JPG

Here is generation 4 just over 2 weeks 12/12
ak47-clones-gen4-16daysF.JPG

Let's smoke a bowl!

:peace:

Harvest begins tonight. I am in the process of trimming out #2 tonight. It's a pretty easy trim. Very sticky.

ak47-clone2-gen3-Harvest.jpg

ak47-clone2-gen3-2.jpg

ak47-clone2-gen3-3.jpg

ak47-clone2-gen3-1.jpg

#4 or #1 will be next. I am going to try and trim them both tomorrow. #5 still need a few more days. She may not come down until after Christmas. It is still getting fatter.

Thanks MiOutdoorsman ! (Ted Nugent, is that you?) :hmmmm:

Hi and Thanks, Ditchweed. Glad you popped in. I believe to have at least 2 phenos from the 5 girls. #1 and #2 are very similar in stature, yield, taste etc... Nothing spectacular but a good hard satisfying buzz. #4 and #5 are similar in structure and density but #4 has to rank in the top 5 most potent weed I have ever smoked, sometimes too much. #5 is more like the buzz of #1 and #2 but yields giant hard nugs. The two top nugz are about the size of my first on the one about to be harvested. #3 is one of a kind.

Merry Christmas y'all !

Harvest Update

On the chopping block tonight is #4. She was only about 10% amber but I saw very few clear trichs. She had hardly any white hairs left. It looks a lot smaller branched up in the box than I expected but smells wonderful.

ak47-clone4-gen3-Harvest-1.jpg

ak47-clone4-gen3-Harvest-2.jpg

ak47-clone4-gen3-Harvest-3.jpg

ak47-clone4-gen3-Harvest-4.jpg

ak47-clone4-gen3-Harvest-5.jpg

Back to the Fiskars.... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom