Perpetual Ghetto Dungeon - AKA The Snake Farm

Thanks Jesse, and welcome to the Snake Farm :welcome:

I am just harvesting the last 2 plants of generation 3. They went a few days longer than I intended with all the holiday festivities going on, but they kept packing on and frosting up. The Girl #1 clone is about 40-50% amber while the #5 is only about 10% even after eating her leaves off and her colas have reached beast mode. I wish I ha a a 12oz can to put in the shot with the tops of #5. They are around 3" in diameter. Massive for my grow.

I just set them out of the tent when I got home from band practice and will chop and start trimming them tomorrow morning.

ak47-girl1-74daysF-1.jpg

ak47-girl1-74daysF-2.jpg

ak47-girl1-74daysF-3.jpg

ak47-girl5-74daysF-1.jpg

ak47-girl5-74daysF-2.jpg

ak47-girl5-74daysF-3.jpg

Here is generation 4. They are looking great so far after heavy feedings. The tall #5 girl in the back was slower vegging up than the others so I didn't top or train it. I want to see the pheno grow up in it's natural state and see what kind of cola I can get from her :)

ak47-clones-gen4-23daysF.jpg

Tired now, Bongs and Bed. Will catch up on everyone's grows when I take breaks from trimming tomorrow.

:peace:

Grow Update

Generation 4 is doing very good. The longer veg and more training has gotten me some larger bushes with lots of cola sites this round. Well, on 4 of the plants anyhow. I have the one #5 girls that has not been topped or trained due to her slow start vegging with the others. I decided to grow it up just to see it in it's natural state and after considering how fat the colas are on this pheno, I decided to see how large of a cola I can grow. I will probably be using some back-building starting between week 5 and 6. This plant will hereafter be referred to as "Project Cola" :)

ak47-clones-gen4-28daysF.JPG

ak47-4-11.JPG

ak47-4-2.JPG

ak47-5-11.JPG

ak47-5-cola1.JPG

ak47-5-cola2.JPG

Here's my attempt at the re-vegging of Floppsy. Still has new flower growth. Large fan leaves have died but still has lots of healthy smaller leaves around the buds. Hoping for a branch to shoot out of there eventually. Holding out hope.

rv011.JPG

rv021.JPG

rv03.JPG

Processing some heavy life drama today. May share later...

Have a great evening everyone. Tell those close to you, that you love them every chance you get. Sometimes that chance is gone...

Hi DW. 2017 has been trying to kick my butt so far. Went to visit my wife's daughter on Monday and her husband was laying dead in the floor and just pronounced by the parametics. Then found out last night that another musician friend I have worked with for many years never woke up Tuesday morning. Heart attack in his sleep. Damnit. Still a betterway to go than naked and bleeding from the nose and mouth in the floor full of an oxycotin and xannax cocktail.

Why can't people just smoke weed and be happy? My old skint-up ass is gonna outlive all these kids I guess...

The girls are doing great. They got a heavy feeding last night. Only flower nutes for the next week or two then the flush begins.

Life has only gotten stranger this week so far. I'm about to leave at the end of the month unless the step-daughter and her son are gone. I hate to shut down the grow again. The first time was because of this idiot grandson of my wifes. If he didn't know of the grow and would not report me to the police, he would have been tossed head first out the door the other day with a few teeth missing. /RANT

But anyhow, here's an udate:

ak47-gen4-36daysF.JPG

ak47-girl4-gen4-36daysF.JPG

ak47-girl4b-gen4-36daysF.JPG

ak47-girl5b-gen4-36daysF.JPG

ak47-girl5-gen4-36daysF.JPG

Project Cola

ak47-girl5_cola.JPG

ak47-girl5_cola2.JPG

ak47-girl5_cola1.JPG

Started Back-Building at 5 weeks:
ak47-girl5_cola-bb.JPG

Lord just help me get these crazy people from my house before I kill one of them....

:scratchinghead:

Thanks Jesse, glad you stopped by. As you can see, I keep things very simple. I feed at 1/4 - 1/2 strength recommended until I see how the plants can handle it. I then wait and let the plants tell me if and when they are hungry or in need of something and react to the problem as soon as it happens. I have found it much easier to correct a natural occurring problem than to correct a problem I created by trying to "grow" the plants with my will. I just want to provide a comfortable environment and let them grow themselves.

The grandson went out of town with a friend Thursday and won't be back until Monday. I still keep all the weed locked up since my step-daughter is still here. She is still grieving pretty much and hardly comes out of her room.

Other than some kind of chest crud I have now, things have been very serene for a while now. Staying very well medicated :)

Wonder why it's tenths of an inch? Or is that centimeters?

Wow, I didn't catch that until you pointed it out. It says "Made in USA" I used an architectural scale that is in 10th doing manual drafting many years ago. But, this is made to look like a tape measure. ???

Good catch :laughtwo:

Grow Update

A few of the girls have some premature yellowing. I stopped feed the (N) at week 4. They only had flower nutes the last 2 feedings. I did add a little (N) in their feeding last night. They still have a bout 3 weeks to go so I don't want her to eat the leaves off this early.

ak47-clones-gen4-42daysF.JPG

ak47-girl4-42daysF.JPG

ak47-girl5-42daysF.JPG

Project Cola

ak47-pc-01.JPG

ak47-pc-02.JPG

I shaved her legs at about 4 weeks flower (lolly-popping). I am wondering if I should have taken about 4 more of the lower branches to promote more to the main cola? Or will I need the leaves on those lower bud to soak up more light energy since the single stalk doesn't have many fan leaves? This style is new to me. Imput welcome on this issue.

ak47-pc-03.JPG

ak47-pc-04.JPG

Back
Top Bottom