Perpetual Ghetto Dungeon - AKA The Snake Farm

Thanks guys, we buried her this afternoon. It was a beautiful service both serious and lighthearted.

I am curious about this cola. It appears something has stripped off several buds leaving bare stem. Outdoor growers (CM), y'all ever see this? Deer?
wc44.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: My 900th POST!

I am curious about this cola. It appears something has stripped off several buds leaving bare stem. Outdoor growers (CM), y'all ever see this? Deer?
wc44.jpg

I've never seen anything like it before GG. It looks like someone cut the flowers from the stem than left the rest growing to keep you wondering. Any unusual traffic marks around the site?:hmmmm:

No signs of intruders but the surroundings are weeds and briers. I walk a different way in each time to not make a noticeable trail.

At first I though it may have been a deer, but found no tracks. I would think a deer would have bit the branch off. This looks like the buds were trimmed carefully leaving the stem smooth and unbroken.

Hope it isn't a human intruder watching her. Need to borrow my buds remote game cam. :)

Grow Update:

The big girls are at 8 weeks and are almost dry from their second flush. I'm still seeing new growth on some. I will be letting there go a little longer than than the mothers from seed. I think my yield will be better. They handled the heavier feeding pretty well. Harvest starts tomorrow so i will be busy next week. But, that's a good thing :)

ak47-56_DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl1-gen2-56DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl2-gen2-56DaysF.JPG

This is Floppsy requiring daily work to hold her up:
ak47-girl3b-gen2-56DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl3a-gen2-56DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl3-gen2-56DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl4-gen2-56DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl4a-gen2-56DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl5-gen2-56DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl5a-gen2-56DaysF.JPG

It looks like Girl #2 is ready first, She will come down for trimming tomorrow.

:cool::peace::smokin:

I had planned to start my harvest for this round on last Wednesday or Thursday but life happens. I got home late last night and checked the trichs. I tried to get pics through my micro-viewer with my camera phone. Was hard to do but it worked. The camera makes the pic more yellow than looking directly into the viewer, but you can see the ambers coming on. Especially on #2 she bypassed amber and went to brown trichs. Girl #3 (Floppsy) has pink trichs. Maybe that's where the candy smell and flavor comes from?

ak47-girl1-58DaysF.jpg

ak47-girl2-58DaysF.jpg

ak47-girl3-58DaysF.jpg

ak47-girl4-58DaysF.jpg

ak47-girl5-58DaysF.jpg

Great job G.G.!:bravo: Enjoy the fruits of your hard labor mate.:thumb:

Thanks CM. :high-five:

I have #1 and 2 hanging dry and just chopped #3 for the trim.

#3 (Floppsy) is the plant I have a "love/hate" relationship with. FLoppsy has the wet noodle stems that start falling over by week 5 of flower and has very spongy buds and very low yield. (#3 Mother from seed yielded only 1-1/2oz where as #4 mother yielded 2-1/2oz.) #3 needs to be grown in a screen. Without any support it's stems would fall all the way to the floor. She has some genetic fuckup with the stems, fluffy low yield buds so I said, "Fuck this" and tossed the last clone into flower in an 8" pot 3 weeks ago just to get rid of it.

But a few days ago my wife and I pulled some #3 out that has a month cure in the jar. OMG, yes, you guessed it. Favourite smoke I've grown in a long time. It is the closest I have got to the cherry pheno I have been searching for for the last 6 years or so. Now cured it has a candy smell and flavor and a thick body high that is comfortable like an old pair of underwear. My wife almost cried when I told her I had no more cuttings so I guess it's time to learn how to re-veg a plant.

I took a cutting from the last clone that is 3 weeks into flower. I doubt it will root, but I just gotsta know. Otherwise I will save the stump from the harvest and go from there. I should have learned this lesson by now: :Never toss a plant until fully evaluated after a proper cure.

Here's tonight's harvest pics
ak47-girl3-60Days_F.JPG

ak47-girl3b-60Days_F.JPG

Branches all flopped over each other at center of plant.
ak47-girl3c-60Days_F.JPG

What do you think my chances are of this working. I did soak the stem in cloning gel for a minute before putting in the areocloner
ak47-floppsy-save.JPG

Here's a first peek at generation number 4
ak47-gen4.JPG

High GG,
I love what i see over here.:love:
I laffed my head off when you described your wife reaction.:rofl:
Keep it green!

Harvest Update

I finally took the last 2 girls down tonight. They should have been taken at least 5 days ago but sometimes life happens. They are the easier trims of all the plants so I hope to get them both knocked out tonight.

ak47-girl43.JPG

ak47-girl4a.JPG

ak47-girl4b.JPG

ak47-girl4c2.JPG

ak47-girl53.JPG

ak47-girl5a.JPG

ak47-girl5b.JPG

Will come back up for air tomorrow :peace:

Checked in on my Wild Child yesterday. I carried 5 gals to her for the last heavy feeding. She is very thirsty. We haven't had rain in over 4 weeks now. I expect to water her one more time next week and then harvest a few days after that. She is getting a top heavy with the large colas and dry conditions, but she is gonna be just fine.

I brought home a couple of test nugs last week. Totally different smell and taste from the THC Bomb that I grew indoors. Very piney smell to the buds and It has a mild floral taste like rose pedals on exhale. Very uppy buzz still. It had my brain spinning and I was so hyper I was bouncing off the walls.

wc18.jpg

wc28.jpg

wc45.jpg

wc37.jpg

Have a great weekend folks! ROLL TIDE!

:peace:

Yah, I think somebody has spotted your outside grow and had to have them a taste. Whats odd is that they didn't take the whole thing. They either know you and don't want to steal your grow or they are waiting closer to harvest to rip it off. That would scare me, I have had thieves in the past that have ruined my entire summer. I wish you the best of luck though. Sorry to hear about your moms, my mother is getting up there in age and it really scares me, but I know they go to a better place. Man, that AK47 looks delish!! Glad you got those jars filled up. One good thing about having plenty of smoke in the jars is that you can let your other plants get good and ready before you harvest. Great job Ghetto!!!!

Thanks cannaruss and welcome. I was not able to visit the outdoor plant this week. I'm sure it is very thirsty. I will probably harvest it mid to late next week.

Grow Update

Not a lot interesting going on right now. about half way through flower with the 3rd generation of the AK47 and have gen 4 vegging up. Going to try and get a grow evaluation and smoke report done up this weekend. My veg station is not keeping up with the flower tent at this point. I will get it dialed in better when I stop running the different phenos and stick with a keeper. Going to try a re-veg on #3 just see if I can. Always learning.

Here's a couple quick pics:
ak47-gen3-28daysF-1.JPG

ak47-gen3-28daysF-2.JPG

The deed is done. Yesterday was a beautiful day for a drive and a short hike. I got my wild child chopped bagged and binned and made the nerve-racking 45 minute drive home with her. I started trimming about 3pm and didn't finish until after midnight.

My whole house smells like potpourri this girl smells so floral. I placed a couple small scruffy buds on the cable box last night and did my wake-n-bake with them this morning. It works well :) Will give a smoke report after a few weeks in the jar. :)

wc-chop.jpg

wc29.jpg

wc38.jpg

wc62.jpg

wc52.jpg

wc46.jpg

wc-roots.jpg

We haven't had measurable rain for 60 days here now. My yard is dead and crispy. We are under water restrictions and no-burn orders. We need rain in a big way. I am amazed that this plant turned out the way it did with so little attention. It is a very thrifty plant for sure.

Grow Update

Back to the indoor grow. I had my update all ready to go last night and both, my laptop and the desktop computers decided to act ugly. I think a Windows update didn't agree with them. I removed the most recent round of updte on the notebook and it is running fine for now.

Here's the pics from last night. I'm feeling good that each round is getting more dialed in and looking and producing better. They love the larger pots. I have been feeding them heavy and they seem to like that as well.

ak47-gen3-35DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl1-35DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl2-35DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl4-35DaysF.JPG

ak47-girl5-35DaysF.JPG

I will be taking cuttings and getting generation 4 into flower next week

ak47-gen4-35Days.JPG

The big outdoor wild child is still drying and should be in jars in the next few days. Can't wait to try her after some curing time. Very different smoke than I a used to.

Thanks Smokers and Vlad :thanks:

I have the outdoor plant dried weighed in and jarred yesterday. I ran out of mason jars since most are still full of AK47. So I stole some of the wife's tupperware for curing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It is very potent I can tell. I hope I like the high after curing as I have over 3/4lb of the stuff.

wc-jars.JPG

wc-bud.JPG

Back
Top Bottom