Ghetto RV Suspended Grow aka Asteidl's Hanging Garden

Thanks thatoneguy! Got a HTG Supply within 100 miles of me. Same system I've been looking at, for about 70 or so. Can probably afford it within a week or two.

Call me paranoid, but I'm nervous about ordering such supplies online, because I heard about UPS, et al, openning parcels and then snitching. I'm probably worrying unneccesarily, but I dunno. I suppose if I went to a retail store, could be followed home, lol. No one followed me when I got my timer, soil, fertilizer, light fixtures, elctrical box, and other stuff, though. *sigh* Way too sober at the moment. Probably shouldn't worry. Tired of having issues, need to medicate. Guess I'm still worked up about my fucking cat escaping and getting chased up a tree by my friend's black lab. Poor dog ran pretty much through a prickly pear cactus trying to get the cat. Plucked out the pickers, gave him a few treats that I always keep on hand, shook his paw, and thanked him for letting me know my cat was outside. Had to climb a ladder to get the cat down, though, and my knee is killing me. I hate ladders, or just about any climbing.

Anywho... Really glad to see affordable options out there. :)

Thank God Clyde has thick fur, the cactus spines didn't really hurt him. As for the cat, the cactus got him a bit, got his blood on me earlier. He's fine now. Was pissed at him earlier, he's a regular little shithead all the time, lol. Love him, though.

Helllo "Asteidl" What is goin on? nice pics. Nuttin wrong with having a healthy respect for your distrust of those that may want to point the finger. Sorry bout u'r cat. I purchased my lights from a hydro shop fairly close to my grow spot. I will definately be a lot more aware of who is delivering what I do order. I was getting ready to order 55 gallon barrels of nutes so i do not have to keep buying the dam 5 gallon ones. they r to small. guess i better check first who the delivering co. is. Thanks i never heeard of ups doin that shit.

Hey man. I like the sky light idea. Pretty cool. Well i had an idea about cheap lighting for your cabinet. You could go to home depot & get a ballast for 4 T-5 fluorescent tubes & the sockets. Just mount them vertically. One tube in each corner. You can get the ballast for about $40, and the sockets are pretty cheap too. That's 20,000 lumens for 216 watts.

Oh dammit, just lost everything I wrote here. Had a long post, thought I had the text box selected, hit "Backspace" to delete a letter "I" and BAM! like hitting back button. :( Grrr. RAWR!

Anywho, I think I was writing about parcel carriers, while anything they find can be admissable, I think they're unlikely to open packages, because it would probably break them. The lawsuits would break the companies, I mean. Privacy violations, and I'd even accuse them of attempted theft. This thread, Facts about Marijuana and the Law, describes what I was talking about, in regards to parcel carriers.

Aashte, if you want 55-gallon drums, they will almost certainly be shipped via frieght, that is, by semi-truck. I used to get barrels of chemicals for a business I used to run, wish I was still running it, might have made a good front for big nute shipments, lol.

theclosetfarm, thanks for the info. HD is a lot easier for me to get to than the closest hydro shop. If I don't order online, will likely hit up HD again, it's my toy store, hehehehe. I honestly think that HD has every single thing I'd need.

Also, will be going grocery shopping today. Gonna head to dollar store as well, they're always a treasure trove for the inventive. :)

Thanks for the love, y'all! Sorry blew up a bit.

I guess it happens to us all, eh? lol. Thanks, CA215!

Some of "moms" leaves been falling off sorta regularly, a few at a time, but get replaced by new ones soon after. I think I was watering them too much. Finally let it dry out a bit, till the container got a lot lighter, watered till it drained a bit. Now, gonna let them dry their feet a bit between waterings. They seem happier so far. Hoping to get light soon, for cabinet, as moms ain't gonna fit before long. Oh, and, clones doing okay. The one in the dirt is doing much better than the Jiffy pod ones, though. They haven't shown any roots yet. The one in the dirt has new leaves on it, and has gotten taller by almost an inch! I think it's good to grow :) It'll be veggin' out in the hangin' rig. Some pics soon.

Maybe tomorrow I'll throw the good clone on 12/12. Run it from there? It's 12 days old today. And I do want sex soon. Oh, that too, lmfao.

Moms got nothing interesting going on, other than hopefully recovering from what I'm sure was overwatering.

I'm gonna name the two big plants Mom East and Mom West, if they are for 100% certain female, and the clone that is growing, I'm gonna call it Sue. The other clones, if they ever do get going, will have their own names.

100_3152.JPG
100_31582.JPG

100_31502.JPG

100_31651.JPG

Anyone notice the Declaration of Rights of Cannabis Users? :)

Decleration of Right of Cannabis Users!? Never heard of that lol :clap: I see the picture but I can't read it! Time to do a little google search ya got me interested! Diggin' your idea on switching that clone over, fingers crossed for a fem asteidl :thumb:!

Do we fill this out after we print it out? Is it like a petition or more individual oriented.?

Not sure. Could be either, or both! To print it, I just copied/pasta'd into Word, played around with fonts, etc, saved, and printed.

I am lucky i can type straight i think. I gotta have daughter show me how to do that above mentioned stuff i will screw it up.

Holy shit, smoked some GDP yesterday, I think I'm still high, hehehe.

Sue is a little taller, and is beginning to grow a few new tiny leaves. As for Mom East and Mom West, they're still looking okay, just big for their environment. Yesterday was pretty warm, I'm a few leaves may suffer. Gotten myself into a bit of trouble now though: With Sue on 12/12, where will I put Moms when teh time comes? Should have thought of that! Oops. Hmm, may let 'em veg a bit longer? Dammit, didn't wanna do that, but really, I don't think there's such a thing as too long veg. I did think that. But after reading on other threads about keeping mothers for very long times, I think I'm safe to keep these Moms in actual Suspended Vegetation, on the Suspended Vegetation Rig, lol.

The one thing you are going to want to watch out with on Sue is her height. Rule of thumb around cannabis is once your plant is put into "flowering" stage it can stretch up to TWICE the size it is was once you started vegging. So if your girl is about 2 feet right now, she could grow up another 4feet through flower which could in return cause you some issues. Since she is suspended you could always lower her too, but then, your lower growth will be that much further away from a light source. Are there any spare rooms in the trailer? Perhaps one you could maybe block off and contruct a side room? :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom