Ghetto RV Suspended Grow aka Asteidl's Hanging Garden

Moms and Sue are budding! woohoo! Just watered everything.

Here goes, hopefully with some organization:
Moms are looking good, budding more than I expected, very small so far, but moving along, and I got faith. :)
Sue, the clone in the sour cream container, is doing better than I ever anticipated, it's got a nice tiny bud forming on its top. About 3 inches tall now.
The clones in the jiffy box are looking desperate for nutrition. One of them is showing really long roots, but they all have their greenery a little dried out. Seeing how Moms recovered, I still have hope for them.
My 2L soil/hempy/whatever ain't looking great, but may try something with the clone that is rooting so well. The clone I did have in there wasn't showing shit for roots when I stuck it in there, and it ain't really been watered up top where the roots would be, only from below where the bubbles are. Might try the one with the nice roots in the 2L. Again, this is a 2L hempy with potting soil medium up top, lol. Not sure what's gonna happen. It's an experiment. :)

Pics shortly!

100_3297.JPG
100_3298.JPG
100_3299.JPG

Females, confirmed! w00t w00t w00t! Damn, this makes my day :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

100_33081.JPG
100_33062.JPG
100_3304.JPG

Grrr... Turns out I had a boy named Sue. lol. It's "Mom" was a boy, too. Got rid of them both, after seeing hanging balls, unopened, thank God. Mistaken identity, I guess. Chopped Dad, Mom still looks great, with her pairs of white pistils all over her. :)

Now that I think I finally know for sure what to look for....I think my other clones ain't doing too great, and may be males as well, but I'm gonna wait to be sure. But man, am I glad not both moms were male.

Ending this thread. Thing's still going good, but don't care to share any more. Grow not abandoned, just the journal.

I sent 420 Girl a message for ya, asteidl :thumb: You can go to your User CP and from there start a new private message, send them your link with what you want done and they should be getting to in throughout the week. We don't have those kinds of powers :)

Sorry again about the males brotha, hope these fems produce some killer buddage for ya :Namaste:

:peace: CA

Thanks! Not real broken up over having boys. Looking forward to buds! Sorry about not wishing to continue the journal, but tell y'all what. If grow is successful, y'all can be sure I'll be uploading some bud pr0n! Probably in a blog entry. ;)

Alright, I was going to give up, but glad I didn't. After 51 days of long dark nights, and growing worry about the smell reaching the outdoors, and finally, impatience, I cut her down and cut her up.

100_35201.JPG

Got about 15g of trimmings that went into a stick of butter. Rest is below. First is right after harvest and trimming. After that, i cut the buds off of all the stems, except for the big bud, shown last here.
100_35242.JPG
100_3531.JPG
100_35352.JPG
100_3536.JPG
100_35371.JPG

Smoke: tastes sour yet smooth. Smell of herb: hay-like, uncured. Smell of smoke: besides the chlorophyll, a peppery, spicy, citrus-y smell, kinda like citrus-wood-smoke. Effect: Totally cerebral, trippy. This was, if memory serves me at all, bagseed from some really good dope. Turned out well. To recap, it started in a window, got lanky, went into a way-too-warm skylight and almost died, she found out her sibling was a boy, and then he died and got composted or flushed or tossed in the trash or something. Manageable heat, after a move to a cabinet with all CFLs. About 7-8 weeks of flower, after 5 or so months vegging in the skylight. I think I probably harvested too early, but thinking of it as a lesson learned: to have patience is to have good meds.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

I 2 am a money strapped outdoor grower letting mother earth and organics nurse my babies to adulthood
feeln your pain stay strong in your experiment. Sweet kids keep them healthy :thumb:

Thanks, all! (especially about the "report post" to get it moved). So glad that grow is over. Some reason I stressed way too much about it. However, I did learn a ton, and I still got materials and equipment for the next run! :) Means next run will be cheaper. Hopefully that'll let me stay a little calmer. I do plan another journal, as I have a few fresh seedlings (from bagseed again), and I want to ever-so-cheaply upgrade my cabinet, and I want to try a few new things. Thanks again, y'all. I ain't the easiest person to get along with, glad y'all stuck around. :) Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom