Perpetual Ghetto Dungeon - AKA The Snake Farm

Thanks for dropping by, DW. I appreciate everyone that has peeked in and shared in my perpetual run. I am going to closed the thread out after this harvest. I will finish up with a look back on the good and the bad. This AK47 has seemed to get better with every round. I have quite a stash now. I only took 2 cuttings when I sent this generation to flower. I intentionally skipped a round as I did some cleanup of the grow room. I used those 2 girls as mothers and have 12 cuttings in the cloner now for a large round next.

I will start a new journal when I get some new strains in here. I'm ready for something different and have many strains on my bucket list.

Well here's the 8 week flower update:

ak47-gen4-56daysF.JPG

ak47-girl4-gen4-1.JPG

ak47-girl4-gen4-2.JPG

ak47-girl5-gen4-1.JPG

ak47-girl5-gen4-2.JPG

Project Cola

ak47-girl5-gen4-pc1.JPG

ak47-girl5-gen4-pc2.JPG

ak47-girl5-gen4-pc3.JPG

The girls are starting to get cloudy and I expect to start seeing an amber or few in a week or so. Almost harvest time again.

:peace:

Hi Mr Danger. That was a seed I tossed in unprepared soil in the wilds and left to fend for itself for the most part. I only visited it every 2 or 4 weeks through the summer and fed it from a $4 bottle of fish emultion ferts I grabbed at Dollar General.

It was a sativa dom beast at over 12 feet tall and yielded over 3/4lb of bud. It was only topped once at about 8 weeks. That is about the top 18-20" of one of the two main tops. We had a bad drought through the summer but this plant still thrived. At the end it was thirsty and top-heavy as you can tell from the pics. The smoke is very good and I only have a jar of it left.

Thanks for stopping by

Fun time Er'Body :yummy:

Began Harvest tonight. Took the first #4 clone tonight and I'm trimming it. I am disappointed inn the yield from this one. I used it as a guinea pig and fed it heavy to see what the pheno could take and I think I got it too hot and it didn't like it. Did more harm than good.

ak47-4c1-gen4-61daysF-01.JPG

ak47-4c1-gen4-61daysF-02.JPG

ak47-4c1-gen4-61daysF-04.JPG

ak47-4c1-gen4-61daysF-03.JPG

Here's the girls left in the tent. I'm gonna let the others go a few more days until they drink their pots dry. They are still growing new flower but slowing and not drinking fast. They are just getting ambers showing up when I viewed them earlier. I expect each od these to yield about double of what the one I chopped tonight did.

ak47-4c2-gen4-61daysF-01.JPG

ak47-4c3-gen4-61daysF-01.JPG

ak47-5c1-gen4-61daysF-01.JPG

:popcorn:
Sweet update. Looks like you got some AK47 keepers.
Whats next on your bean list? Any candidates? Are you accepting suggestions? :)

Hi Stage, welcome back. I am about to start my 5th run of the AK47. I got jars of stash and ready to try something different. I have so many strain on my bucket list. I have never grown a kush before and I like what I have seen about Blue Dream, Hollands Hope, Gorilla Glue and many others. Only beans I have on hand are some Afghani and THC Bomb F1. The Afghani plants I have grown out didn't seem very consistent and stable. The THC Bomb is a little sativa dom for my liking.

I will be watching what you have going on and hope to order some more beans soon,

Harvested the second #4 clone tonight. Yielded much better than the first one chopped and the last one is even bigger. It was a hard trim to get a good manicure. Took me over 3 hours but she is hanging to dry. The first plant harvested hasn't dried yet. We had rain/storms today and the RH has been 90-96 today and we have more rain possible tomorrow. Horrible timing for drying buds.

ak47-girl4-gen4-64daysF-1.JPG

ak47-girl4-gen4-64daysF-2.JPG

ak47-girl4-gen4-64daysF-3.JPG

ak47-girl4-gen4-64daysF-4.JPG

ak47-girl4-gen4-64daysF-5.JPG

Project Cola

The lower branches ended up making some fat nugs so far. I'm glad I didn't lollipop any more branches off. She is getting some nappy dreadlocks on her head and has slowed in flower production. She has just a few days left.

ak47-girl5-pc1.JPG

ak47-girl5-pc3.JPG

ak47-girl5-pc2.JPG

I should have all harvest before the weekend is over.

This damned weather is killing me. This is a pic of the plant I trimmed out 4 days ago (Sunday). Our weather has been 60s-70s temp with RH from 80-100% for 3 days straight. This morning it is finally down to 58%RH. My dehumidifier is broken. After 4 days this plant is still as moist as if it were trimmed yesterday. Watching out for mold and no probs so far. I will continue the harvest tonight since we have a cold dry front coming.

drying15.JPG

I have one Girl #5 clone trimmed and hanging and I'm trimming the big cola #5 tonight.

ak47-girl5-gen4-70daysF.JPG

ak47-girl5a-gen4-70daysF.JPG

ak47-girl5b-gen4-70daysF.JPG

ak47-girl5c-gen4-70daysF.JPG

Project Cola

Knotty dreadlock on the head, mon...
ak47-girl5-PC1-gen4-70daysF.JPG

ak47-girl5-PC5-gen4-70daysF.JPG

ak47-girl5-PC3-gen4-70daysF.JPG

ak47-girl5-PC2-gen4-70daysF.JPG

ak47-girl5-PC4-gen4-70daysF.JPG

ak47-girl5-PC6-gen4-70daysF.JPG

Now if I can get this big cola to dry with the crazy RH we have had here lately. 100%RH one day 20%RH the next...wow.

That's what SHE said....lol

Hi ThePurpleSage! You made me think of the band, New Rider of The Purple Sage. May have to spin some vinyl while I finish trimming weed.

I'm just a lonesome LA cowboy....lalala
Lmao. I got it from the old Ps2 game Jak & Daxter. The had Red, Blue and Green Sage. I might as well be Purp lol

Sent from my LGLS675 using 420

You need to go to the Youtube, Sage. Check out the New Rider's of the Purple Sage, Panama Red. One of my all time favs.

I did a balancing act to weigh in the Cola. It made at least an oz of weed after clipping the huge nugs off the stalk. May loose another gram or so after curing. I'm sure these big nugs will moisten back up after a day in the jar and need to spread out and dry a little more.

cola-dried-wght.jpg

Chimp! What are you talking about? You already have a bunch of these going in your cage. Looking great over there.

Back
Top Bottom