Bag Seed Growing in the Dungeon - AKA Snake Farm - Old School HPS - Soil

HOLY FUDGE! I just found that I left the CFL light in the flower tent on when I made those pics Friday. They have had about 72 hours of constant light. "Insert "The Pricee is Right - Wonk-wonk-wonk-Waaaaaaah" here"...

Still on hermie/banana patrol...

As Homer Simpson put it,... DOH!

Ouch! Fingers and ties crossed and thank God those weren't expensive seeds. :straightface:

Grow Update:

They're still alive. #3 and #5 are starting to look rough now. I am convinced they don't like my light. The leaves are curling on the edge and toasting from the top down. The plants still have lots of healthy leaves down low. I hope it be enough to make some descent buds. #1 #6 and #7 are OK. I have moved then from under light and to the edges.

girl1-015.jpg

girl1-023.jpg

girl2-014.jpg

girl2-022.jpg

girl3-015.jpg

girl3-023.jpg

girl5-014.jpg

girl5-022.jpg

girl6-014.jpg

girl7-015.jpg

girl7-022.jpg

As long they still have green leaves, I'm not giving up on them.

Keep'em Green! IF you can't keep'em green,keep'em alive :)

Sometimes you just get that one plant that doesn't want to cooperate. Girl#2 was just as healthy as the others 2 weeks ago. She has withered since re-potting into FFOF (the new mix) and put under the HPS at 12/12.

I only fed them FF GrowBig twice while in veg (once with CalMag). She got the same as all other girls. When re-potted I gave a large dose (1/2 cup/gal) of the FF Big Bloom. I have given 1 cup per gal of FFBB without problems. It is not a hot fert.

I will pour a few gals of Ph 6.5 through her tonight and hope she comes around.

Thanks for all the input guys :high-five:

You are giving them 4x to 8x the recommended dose, or up to 8x to 16x the recommended does depending on the stage of growth.

This has to be throwing everything off? Building up in the root ball maybe.

I use Fox Farms soil recommended schedule at 1/2 strength and I never go over 1.5 teaspoons generaly every other watering.

I originally was thinking you gave them Grow Big which is HOT... But rereading it you gave them Big Bloom which is alkaline. Has to be a build up of something and locking out other stuff.

Less is more with fertilizer in my case because I know I have burnt up a few plants in my day :)

I haven't fed them at all. I have flushed them. They are all frying. But, still even #2 has dense nugs growing. Damnest thing I ever seen. I love this thrifty 'lil weed.

These sure have me on my toes for the next grow.

Grow Update: 6 weeks Flower

These are about 6 Weeks flower. They do NOT like my environment, but they have very dense nugs going. Hoping the leaves will hold out. They sure dont like my grow space/environment. Cant wait to get these things out my way. But still, I gotta love them.

bs-01.jpg

I haven't fed them at all. I have flushed them. They are all frying. But, still even #2 has dense nugs growing. Damnest thing I ever seen. I love this thrifty 'lil weed.

These sure have me on my toes for the next grow.

Grow Update: 6 weeks Flower

These are about 6 Weeks flower. They do NOT like my environment, but they have very dense nugs going. Hoping the leaves will hold out. They sure dont like my grow space/environment. Cant wait to get these things out my way. But still, I gotta love them.

I think I see more green. Like you said, they just defoliated themselves. :)

I see some bud action there. Even with being unhappy, they are going to give you some nugs to smoke :tokin: Kind of amazing how things can go wrong and still, they produce.

I think you will get some decent smoke :thumb:

Best of luck.

Wow GG, they're grown into little cannabis monsters! You're about to get some major reward. :bravo:

Grow Update: 7 Weeks Flower

Yes, they are still alive. They are actually packing on some dense nugs. The look hideous but the calyx are swelling now and I will sure get some stash. #1 ,5, and 7 are very skunky while the rest are very fruity smelling.

bs-1.jpg

bs-2.jpg

Trudging along. More gigs all next week. Send pos vibes to my girls.

~GG

Thanks for the pos vibe and Karma folks! I gotta go out of town for an extended period next week I'm about to start taking these down. They may be early, but I'd rather take them early than get back home to find them fried and/or rotted. WIll prob chop #2 and #5 tonight. If the smoke is too early/uppy, I will make butter. Otherwise I need to have all of these dry and in jars before Sunday night. The gigs are plentiful this time of year and I gotta take those.

Playing it by ear...

Went ahead and brought #5 down tonight. It was skint up and I need to get all these down by the weekend as circumstances dictate. May get 15-20gr from #5. Will bring down a couple more tomorrow. If the smoke is to early/uppy, I'll make butter. Just got to get them down for now. #1 and #7 are kicking and will be the last to come down.

girl5-chop.jpg

girl5-trim.jpg

Let's see who can guess what this is made from: :)

rack.jpg

rack21.jpg

Figure that shiz out... haha

~GG

Back
Top Bottom