First Journal - Ghetto Closet Grow

Not yet, soon, probably going to start 14 seeds next week. 12 of which will be sent outdoors, and 2 kept in the breeding room.
I use bio-degradable jiffy pots with shagnum peat moss to start them so Just need to acquire my jiffy pots and wrap up the collection of the pollen in the next few days, so yeah very soon.... :)

Thanks Josh, I'm gonna need it. Hoping to use all my LST skills and a little more to battle the dreaded budworms, it's like they spontaneously appear! Anyway, here's some shots to conclude the end of this grow. Atleast now I know what I'm capable of with this amount of light, obviously the plants are micro sized, but I could probably get some viable seeds from pollenated top colas in the closet. Got a decent amount of pollen
photo_122_.JPG

I'm very happy I could collect pollen from some quality genetics that I enjoyed last season, hopefully I can put it to good use in the future. Maybe I'll just selectively pollenate an outdoor plant later on, it would probably give me a better return than the closet in terms of seed outcome.

Here are some shots of some cannabis I picked up again, both 25 an 8th incredibly...

Max Kush
photo_13_49.JPG

Chem Valley
photo_14_35.JPG

Thanks everyone!:thanks:

Thanks Josh, I'm gonna need it. Hoping to use all my LST skills and a little more to battle the dreaded budworms, it's like they spontaneously appear! Anyway, here's some shots to conclude the end of this grow. Atleast now I know what I'm capable of with this amount of light, obviously the plants are micro sized, but I could probably get some viable seeds from pollenated top colas in the closet. Got a decent amount of pollen
photo_122_.JPG

I'm very happy I could collect pollen from some quality genetics that I enjoyed last season, hopefully I can put it to good use in the future. Maybe I'll just selectively pollenate an outdoor plant later on, it would probably give me a better return than the closet in terms of seed outcome.

Here are some shots of some cannabis I picked up again, both 25 an 8th incredibly...

Max Kush
photo_13_49.JPG

Chem Valley
photo_14_35.JPG

Thanks everyone!:thanks:
Very cool relaxed leester.

25 an 1/8th is great. Makes me want to go freak out on the club near my house that charges 65 an 1/8th. Robbers I swear.

I would love to get my hands on some pollen. Kind of jealous of all that dust you got.

working on getting some pollen collected this year.

Very cool. Yeah, send me a P.M. when you start your next grow journal.

Awesome dispensary scores. Almost makes me wish I lived in Cali. No, not even close.

Side note, I had a chance to smoke an OG strain for the first time. It was Platinum OG. I liked the taste, but felt a little let down by the effects. It's one of those strains that, as the grower says-"If you look at the plants funny the leaves will curl up." Definitely not a personal future strain candidate.

Looks real close in this pic for pollen. If it's not going to hurt anything I'd leave them on the plant till they open. From that plate pic they looked little early. You want to be sure you get afew fully matured flowers opened before you collect pollen. But as long as you are getting some golden dust from them you got a good chance of viable pollen if thats what your shooting for. You should research ways to produce female pollen. Even that silver solution. I understand it's pretty damn cheap to make. Dude that OG plant I saved in my garden seems to have a Strawberry smell from her. She was damn good weed, I'm just happy I decided to save her. Ofcourse drive by when you get a new thread going so I can catch up on what your plans are this year, rep's for ya+++ till laters Keepem Green

Hi all. Finally a little spice brought back into this grow, they're male, but atleast they're flowering like a marijuana plant! I love the way these things grow, such an ancient look to them. Fed them a heavy dose of Tiger Bloom to finish up these pollen colas, not exactly sure when to harvest them but I'm gonna read up and take care of it in a week or so...
:)
photo_13_46.JPG
photo_14_33.JPG
photo_18_23.JPG
photo_19_18.JPG
photo_22_13.JPG

i have been following this grow and have a quick question..i have read about many different soil's to use..i found one i bought awhile back from a Walmart..miracle-gro cactus,palm & citrus soil....it has a lot of useful ingredients and a fast draining formula..sand , perlite etc..now i put one seed in it 1 1/2 - 2 week's ago and it's about 5" tall now..just to see if it would do anything and it did..my question is it really able to be used to grow just for veg and trans in to FF with nuts of course to flower..let me know what you all think..

$25 for an 1/8 th. My goodness, for Hawaii where we grow outdoors/indoors all year round the price in steep. $20 a gram. can you believe that. That is of course street value and even our Rat Weed is good but the prices our not. $70 an eighth. Crazy.

$25 for an 1/8 th. My goodness, for Hawaii where we grow outdoors/indoors all year round the price in steep. $20 a gram. can you believe that. That is of course street value and even our Rat Weed is good but the prices our not. $70 an eighth. Crazy.

damm that is high$ shit fu_k p_ss ect ect. just throw some bag weed seed around your garden and you will grow a 1 to 2 year supply. for the cost of water and lil time.

Hello...I am doing the ghetto grow myself. I hope you don't mind if I tag along with you for this trip? With some luck and some good people out there in journal land... we both might just have something special ~ wishing you all the best my friend ~ :goodluck:

Sorry mate, this journal has been moved to completed journals a while ago! As it turns out, I harvested 2 male plants in this grow, and have moved onto bigger and better things.. no more ghetto indoor grows for me as long as the sun is shining :)

Sorry mate, this journal has been moved to completed journals a while ago! As it turns out, I harvested 2 male plants in this grow, and have moved onto bigger and better things.. no more ghetto indoor grows for me as long as the sun is shining :)

Upgrade! :thumb:

" YES...I noticed that it was closed out, after the fact...lol " ... I have one Hawaiian Snow plant that I am getting the stuff ready to go for her. To grow outdoors by my house. I can only do one plant because it will get stolen faster than lightning here in Vegas. So we'll see.
~ good luck to you my friend ~
:thumb:

Amen Ghetto Closet Grow,I believe exactually that.I plan on starting a closet growroom in a couple of weks,first time fingures x.I will be following your post for some direction if you don't mind.First thing I have to do is clone my plants,then I want to make a templet of all the information I will need to collect.I would like to become a caregiver.I've rambled enough.Smiles & a good pain free life for you my friend.

Back
Top Bottom