Perpetual Ghetto Dungeon - AKA The Snake Farm

Here's a pic of the extra clones I had from the first gen from seeds. They were not vegged up. They were tossed into 12/12 as soon as they were potted in the 8" pots. They have to be watered about every other day now but they are making some colas. Better than tossing them out.

AK47-xclones-38daysF.jpg

Hey GG,
Enjoyed the vid bro.
:thumb:

Thanks guys, I figured if I was going to disguise my voice for anonymity, why not have some fun with it. :laughtwo:

Great job on the (mmmm) video G.G.:thumb::cheesygrinsmiley:

Good job there GG.
I notice u have ran the ak47 for a couple of runs. How's the smoke?

Hi Stage, this is the third pack of AK47 seeds I have ran over the years along with a few other grows from AK47 seeds that I made in house. I've never met an AK47 that I didn't like. Even ole "Floppsy" which didn't yield well at all is starting to impress me after a few days in the jars. I'll give a smoke report with nug shots after they've had a couple of weeks in the jars.

:cool:

Harvest Update II

All 5 of the girls from seed are down. Girls 2 and 3 are in jars. Girl 4 should go into jars tomorrow. Girl 1 was chopped and trimmed last night and is hanging. I have girl 5 upstairs for trimming tonight.

My jars are filling back up. I feel blessed. :circle-of-love:

ak47-girl1-60DaysF-Harvest.JPG

ak47-girl1-60DaysF-Bud.JPG

ak47-girl5-61DaysF-Harvest.JPG

ak47-girl5-61DaysF-Bud.JPG

Here's my surplus clones in the 8" pots. I will let #4 and 5 of these go longer in flower and compare the buzz to the current harvest since they are my keepers at this point. (I also just put my last #3 clone in to use it up)
ak47-clones-49DaysF.JPG

Back to the sticky scissors!

Grow Update

All of the plants from seed are harvested. Girls 1 and 5 are still drying and should go into jar in the next couple days.

The first generation of clones are five weeks 12/12 today and coming along nicely.

ak47-clones-35DaysF.JPG

ak47-1c.JPG

ak47-2c.JPG

ak47-3c.JPG

ak47-4c.JPG

ak47-5c1.JPG

I'm going to veg the second generation of clones a little longer and flower in larger pots and see how much it boost my yields.
ak47-clones1.JPG

I also visited my Wild Child in the weeds today. She is rocking right along and making buds. I fed her heavy on the flower nutes.

wc16.jpg

wc43.jpg

wc26.jpg

wc35.jpg

Have a nice weekend folks!

Grow Update

Week six of flower for the second generation. I have hit them a little too hard with the nutes this round but will be beginning the flush from here on out. The first gen buds have been in the jars for about a week and I'mm just a few weeks out from another harvest. Gonna be stocked up for a while.

ak47-42DaysF1.JPG

ak47-girl1c1.JPG

ak47-girl2c1.JPG

ak47-girl3c1.JPG

ak47-girl4c1.JPG

ak47-girl5c1.JPG

I took cuttings, up-potted and started flower on the third generation tonight. They were vegged a little longer and put in larger (5gal) pots. I will be doing a reactionary LST training as I go to fit them under the light. There gonna be huuuge! They're gonna be so huuuuuuge, were gonna make ganja great again...haha
ak47-gen3-0DaysFlower.JPG

Bong time! I got scissor hash :cool:

Here are the surplus clones that were flowered in 8" (1gal) pots. All harvested now and couple of them are still drying. I haven't weighed any of them in but I expect the five plants made about 2-1/2 to 3 ozs. I used them as test subjects and fed them very heavy to see which pheno/plants could take it and which couldn't. I also let them go until they had stopped new growth and ate there fan leaves off to compare the high with the recent harvest.

I got stoned and forgot to take pictures before chopping girl #1 clone...oops
ak47-girl1c2.JPG

ak47-girl1c-2.JPG

ak47-girl1c-3.JPG

ak47-girl2c-1.JPG

ak47-girl2c-2.JPG

ak47-girl2c-3.JPG

ak47-girl3c2.JPG

ak47-girl3c-2.JPG

ak47-girl3c-1.JPG

ak47-girl4c-1.JPG

ak47-girl4c-3.JPG

ak47-girl4c-2.JPG

ak47-girl5c-1.JPG

ak47-girl5c-2.JPG

ak47-girl5c-3.JPG

Grow Update

I was working out of town this weekend and didn't get my update posted Friday, but I did take a couple pics before I left town. No individual shots this week. The next individual shots of the big girls will be pre-harvest pics. That time is here again! :)

ak47-gen2-49Days_F.JPG

ak47-gen3-7daysF.JPG

Some of you may remember what I had went through with my Mom this past spring and summer. My Mom passed away early Wednesday morning. She is in a better place now. She didn't really have any quality of life the last few months, but that still doesn't make it any easier. R.I.P My dear sweet MOM.

I was blessed with the chance to stay with my Mom a few days a week for a few months back in the spring. Even in severe dementia she still had her sense of humor and we had many big laughs and fun times those few months.

I had to go to my hometown and help make the funeral arrangements today. When we finished up I was able to drop by the old home place and check on my wild child. This is the seed planted the Monday after Easter Sunday while I was staying with my Mom. I never expected a plant like this when I put the seed in the ground. It had been about 3 weeks since I last saw her and posted an update. She has about tripled in thickness on the nugs now.

We haven't had rain in over 3 weeks now and are under drought conditions. We even have forest fires popping up all around the area. I fed wild child with 2 gals water w/Bloom nutes three weeks ago and the same again today. She did not look thirsty at all. She has to have roots from hell under the ground to have reached over 12' tall. I hope to get up there and water once a week until we get some rain.

When I first approached her I noticed she had fallen over some. We had high winds last week. I used a nearby log to prop her up straight. We are expected to have a warmer and dryer than normal winter. She should have plenty of time to finish. I'm guessing 3 more weeks should do it. She has a sweet piney smell right now and the buds are very dense.

I'm excited for her. It will be a little break from all the AK47 I have been smoking.

Plant leaning over when I first arrived
wc17.jpg

Here is how I propped her up with a nearby log. Sorry the pic is sideways.
wc-support.jpg

wc71.jpg

wc61.jpg

wc81.jpg

wc36.jpg

wc51.jpg

What's up with this cola. It looks like something has stripped a few buds from the stem of the cola. WTH? Critters?
wc44.jpg

Hug and tell those in your life how much you love them. You never know when that chance is gone forever.

Sorry to hear the news G.G.!:sorry:
I spent years taking care of my ma before she passed on back in 2012 so I know where it is you're coming from sir. I wish you & yours the best mate!:high-five:

High GG.
Sending healing vibes for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom