Perpetual Ghetto Dungeon - AKA The Snake Farm

Thanks for stopping by, PotChimp. "Purgatory" -I think I went 30 days without an update at one point and my thread was moved to "Completed Journals" and I didn't even realize it for a couple months. I noticed that I had no comments for a long time..haha

I've been watching your current AK47s and they are rocking. Will you be popping more beans or running clones of what you have?

:peace:

Dammit Man! I hate these kind of grow updates. Had to chop 2 hermies last night. Just 4 days of 12/12 and Girls #6 & 7 popped out pollen sacks. I tried to check for light leaks tonight. It is so treacherous getting into the crawl space my wife almost fell several times getting in and then couldn't work the zippers to close me inside the tent. DOH!

I haven't had any problems since I sewed the busted zipper on the tent flap months ago. I have covered the whole zipper area with black plastic and gaffers tape for now. Bothe plants were also getting hit pretty hard with the fans so I have turned one off and readjusted the other. All 5 remaining girls look fine. I will be watching them closed daily.

girl6-1.JPG

girl6-2.JPG

girl7-1.JPG

girl7-2.JPG

Here's what I have left
ak47-4daysF.JPG

The ghetto flower tent lookin' all ratchet.
ghetto-tent.JPG

One week into flower and all five girls are stretching out. Girl#4 has almost tripled in size in just one week of 12/12. Girl#5 is the smallest but has a very indica dom look to it.

ak47-7daysF.JPG

girl114.JPG

girl214.JPG

girl35.JPG

girl45.JPG

girl51.JPG

Very impressed with the ease and success of this aero cloner thingy. 14 out of 14 cuttings rooted and cupped and about half almost ready to pot up to the 8" pots. I had 2 cuttings of each plant. I think I will put one cutting of #6 and #7 straight into flower when they hit the 8" pots and watch them close to see if the hermie cause is genetic or environment.

clones165.JPG

TGIF! :roorrip:

I got to visit my wild child at the old home place today. It had been about 3 weeks since I've seen it. It is almost 8' tall now.

wc13.jpg

wc23.jpg

wc-stalk.jpg

It still hasn't shown any pre-flowers. I would think a male would have shown by now. It's a girl my gut tells me.

Hi Smokers, the outdoor is a THC Bomb (Sativa dom hybrid). The stretching is from trying to compete with the surrounding weeds. It was 4 weeks old, 12" high with only 5 or 6 nodes when I first chopped the giant poke salad that had shaded it. I have only been able to check on it every 2-4 weeks through the summer. I wish I could've put more time into properly topping and feeding, but it is what it is. Just a seed placed in unprepared soil and left to fend for itself mostly.

Had a gig out of town last night so I'm late with my weekly update. Things are looking good so far.They are just about through the stretch and getting fuzzy.

Since all of my cuttings lived I don't have room to veg them all up and flower. I have 2 cuttings of each plant so I kept one from each out to veg up and potted the others into 8" (1 gal) pots and tossed them into flower. I hate to waste a female plant so this way I should at least get a few nice colas if I just let them go straight up from here and place them in any nook or cranny I can stick them in until they are ready. We'll just call it a "pond of green" if you will...lol

ak47-15daysFlower.JPG

My little "pond-of-green"
ak47-clones-2daysFlower.JPG

Here are the other five clones. I will take cuttings of each, veg up and flower in the big pots
ak47-clones.JPG

Here's the big girls
girl1-11.JPG

girl1-22.JPG

girl2-11.JPG

girl2-22.JPG

girl3-11.JPG

girl3-22.JPG

girl4-11.JPG

girl4-22.JPG

girl5-1.JPG

girl5-2.JPG

:cool:

Aghani #3 was a disappointment. Weak high that doesn't last. The other three were all good smoke with #4 being my favorite. It is the loud skunky one that had the thin sativa looking leaves. She got some of the stray pollen and her seeds are huge compared to #1 that was the target mother. I think I will pop the #4 seeds when I get ready to try some more Afghani.

Seeds-made.JPG

Went by the old home place today and fed my wild child. It is still about 8-9 feet tall but has starting bushing out more on the top. It is like 2 4' tall plants sitting up on a 4' pedestal which helps it get plenty of sunlight with all of the tall weeds around it.

wc10.jpg

wc14.jpg

wc33.jpg

wc24.jpg

Still no preflowers. I haven't grown outdoors in about 30 years, but I seem to recall that I always had the males identified and pulled by the end of August.

If it is a male I will at least get a nice walking stick and slingshot out of it :)

Hi Shiggs. I have been keeping my eyes on both #2 and #3. They are very similar in stature and they both started frosting before they finished the stretch. #2 is also the largest plant of the 5. She has gotten huge. Ironically #2 was the hardest to clone. #2 cuttings took 10 days in the aerocloner to start showing roots while all the others rooted between 5 and 7 days. I have a clone of each plant on the veg table about to go into flower. I will take 2 cuttings from #2 and 1 each of the others. 6 plants is about max under one light as large as I have been vegging them up.

I am worried about the outdoor girl. SHE should be flowering by now I would think. We usually get our first hard frost in November in my area. So it has a couple months left, but better get on the ball.

Another busy night at the snake farm. I got my clones repotted and into flower. I took a cutting from each an tossed in the aerocloner. Turned the 1000w on.The temps have fallen a few degrees here this weekend and the humidity dropped a lot with a dry front. The tent is full.

ak47-clones-37daysCut.JPG

ak47-cuttings.JPG

After re-potting and placing in the tent.
ak47-clones-startFlower.JPG

ak47-girl1c.JPG

ak47-girl2c.JPG

ak47-girl3c.JPG

ak47-girl4c.JPG

ak47-girl5c.JPG

Here's the mommas 4 weeks into flower:
ak47-28daysFlower.JPG

ak47-girl1.JPG

ak47-girl2.JPG

ak47-girl3.JPG

ak47-girl4.JPG