Logitech's LED Screen Of Green

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

sweet grow! Im actually following your guidelines in my setup ... using a 600w growledhydro light in flower and a t5 in my veg (at least once i get the first bunch to flower.

good stuff here botanist!

I hate that! Waiting on the fist bunch to flower is the worst part. I"m finally almost to the end of my flower cycle with my plants so now I can enjoy the weekly harvest. Ill tell you what though, the waiting and anticipation was a bitch..... but the out come is nice and over all a reward.

Re: 360w LED Perpetual SOG sponsored by growledhydro.com, Pineapple Express and Gigab

Hey 420.

Well here are some pics of the last remaining plants that had no veg time. The plants in a whole are small but the bud formation is excellent. These little plants are stacked and are due to finish on Friday. The triches are all cloudy but no ambers yet. Depending on the plant, it may go a few days past Friday but not much.

What do you think?

IMAG01771.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

The difference in these plants is one was topped and the other wasnt. Im sure you can guess what plant was topped. I no longer top my plants when growing SOG.

On a side note- If my larger plants that vegged for 14 days fill out like these I will be mind blown. These lights are rocking, hands down.

the top one looks realy good. looks like its ripening really good. ya i wouldnt top with SOG, dosent look like it did better the the others. it still looks good though.
i am glade these leds are working out good for you bro.
Remember if you think their done wait a week, best advice you can hear right their. :thumb:

Very nice job bro, love seeing ur updates. once i can rep again ur still on the list

Lovin' it bro! I have been gone for a while...and haven't seen the progress...This rocks!

Whattup Irish! lol

Thanks for rockin' it for us Bot! I hit ya up bro.

Peace doods!

-Go

What can I say, I love the love. Thanks Irish and Green, you both are some straight up dudes. Feels like I am in this LED thing with you, along with many other pioneers.

Irish your right about the topping thing. I thought it would help the yield but when taking a plant with such a short veg period and topping it, well it actually draws it back. Enough said, those pictures speak for them self.

Green, thanks for coming back! I was wondering where you ran off too! Good to see you back in the game. Cheers man. :bigtoke:

And I finally smoked some bud from last week I dried out, no cure done what so ever. God it taste so good. I was playing poker earlier and everyone at the table had their own dank bud stash. Some bragged they had "Green crack", some bragged they has "diesel", you how it goes... We all packed once and passed it around the table enjoying our selves. Once I packed mine and sent it around, everyone asked me what it was. I simply said "I have no idea"....lol...it is awesome stuff! LED really does something different.:peace::peace:

:bravo: Things got more hair than a troll doll.
Troll-Doll-troll-dolls-1353646-302-450.jpg

Great to see LED inclusion into the sport. They are making headway in the aquarium related fields, yet i thought they were still lacking for agriculture.
Clearly not!

:bravo: Things got more hair than a troll doll.
Troll-Doll-troll-dolls-1353646-302-450.jpg

Great to see LED inclusion into the sport. They are making headway in the aquarium related fields, yet i thought they were still lacking for agriculture.
Clearly not!

lol that is funny. Thanks for stoppin by vspec. This gigabud is a real furry strain. Real white, then it turns orange when she finishes up. It smokes great.

hey hows it going botanist? That is a great setup right there. This definitely made me want to put led lights in my grow. The buds are very impressive and I like the straight to flower style. peace and good karma.

bro u should make another kick ass video again. that was sweet.
hope all is going well in ur grow space. what are ur temps at in the flower part?

I would put a video together but I lost the camera that made the videos st. pattys night. I was a real fuckwad that night to say the least....lol

I changed my set up a little. Before the flower chamber was at the bottom and veg was on top. Well I switched it up. Flower is on top and the veg is on bottom now. It made no sense to have the larger power draw on the bottom because the heat would rise right into my veg room. So after I did that I maintain 81-85 during lights on. Not to bad.

hey hows it going botanist? That is a great setup right there. This definitely made me want to put led lights in my grow. The buds are very impressive and I like the straight to flower style. peace and good karma.

I never done a SOG before let alone a real SOG that is perpetual on a weekly basis. It is a lot of work actually but I like that part because there is never any down time. You have some plants in early bloom shooting pistols and you have some in heavy ripening drinking nutes up 3 times a day because the pots are so small. Its a good time, like a little ford model T assembly line.

acronym for SOG?

'The Green', sheesh, one in every crowd...lol

I never done a SOG before let alone a real SOG that is perpetual on a weekly basis. It is a lot of work actually but I like that part because there is never any down time. You have some plants in early bloom shooting pistols and you have some in heavy ripening drinking nutes up 3 times a day because the pots are so small. Its a good time, like a little ford model T assembly line.

It sounds like a lot of work, would you recommend this method of growing? I was thinking about doing something similar. I most certainly have plenty of time right now and I think that this style would be great because I like lots of little plants instead of a couple big ones. How long does it take from start to finish for one plant using this method?

It sounds like a lot of work, would you recommend this method of growing? I was thinking about doing something similar. I most certainly have plenty of time right now and I think that this style would be great because I like lots of little plants instead of a couple big ones. How long does it take from start to finish for one plant using this method?

Ya sure id recommend it, why not? You dont have to do a weekly harvest. You could do every other week or every three weeks. Doesnt matter, just depends on how much you want I guess. For me- I want bud all the time so the weekly is what works for me. When you do weekly you can run less plants at a given moment because it is constant. If I did every three weeks, I would have 9-12 at a time. I mean in the end you get almost the same amount but it just depends on when you want your stash. Followin me?.. Im pretty high

My plants flower pretty fast, both giga and pineapple are under 60 days so the turn over is quick. I mean with perpetual the flower time doesnt matter to much though. If you have a 12 week strain that just means you would put X amount of plants into flower every week and once you reach the 12th week it will be perpetual. You only have to wait the initial 12 weeks once. Whatever though once it is over, its over.

Its a great way to do things I think. Even with one plant a week, when done right you could pull over 28g one plant. Thats still 1/4lb a month using one plant a week. :ganjamon:

I have to add, the main key to this style is everything has to be timed perfectly. You asked me "from start to finish". There is a lot to take into consideration. When I first started out I started from one feminized seed. Grew a mother out of it (about 5 weeks) to take clones. Cut the clone and in my case I needed the momma mature enough to give me three good clones. Prep the clones, then 7 days after the first set of clones were cut, take 3 more...so on and so on. Once your first set shows root, your second will show exactly 7 days later. Veg the first set for about two week. So now we are 9 weeks in with out any in flower yet ( momma plant 5w + 2w rooting + 2w veg). Once the first set has been cloned, vegged, its ready for the first week of flower. All in All it took mine 15-16 weeks from start to finish but like I said once the initial what is over, well its exactly that -over.

Couldnt wait any longer. These little plants had to go, taking up valuable space. They still could have gone a few more days. All my triches were cloudy. They look good though.

IMAG0183.jpg

Heres some fun

IMAG0199.jpg

IMAG02011.jpg

IMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

I just love the size of these plants. I have done no trimming, they naturally grew a single main cola. That is exactly all I want from each plant each week. Im pretty excited. These girls have 2 weeks left depending on triches.

that\s cool botanist ,:thumb: how long did you veg for?

Back
Top Bottom