Looking For A Experienced Grower's Help - Please Read

Jon3s

I Have Everything To Complete 4 Different Grows " Everything And If I Need Something I Have $ "

I Am Looking For A Experienced Growers Advice

Different Grow Setups And Some Stuff I Have

1 - Miricale Gro Potting Mix + Eartworm Castings + Perlite + Sand 100% Natural + And Clay Pebble's + This New Stuff ? With All The Miracle Gro Nutrient's

2 - 12 Cu Ft Of FoxFarm's Ocean Forest - With All The FoxFarm Nutrients Except The Wholly Mackerel Bembe And Kelp Me Kelp You

3 - A Rockwool Table Tray Setup W/ Out Air Pump 1.5" x 98 Piece's And 6" x 54 Piece's

4 - A Rockwool Hydro 20 Gallon Container With Hydro Baskets Lets The Root Sit In Oxygenated H2o
[1.5" x 98 Piece's And 6" x 54 Piece's ]

x

x10 - 300w Aluminum Dome Lights With - 105w 6,500 Lumens 6,000 Kelvin CFL's 12" L x 4.5" W

x2 - 600w Apollo Horticulture HPS / MH Lamp Lights W/ x2 x2 Bulb's 2 Each

x2 Home Made Greenhouse's ? I Smoke Cigarettes And Like To Cover My Plant's When I Smoke.. And I Use Clear Dome's And Stuff For The Seedling Stage But Should I Use All The Time.. Had 3 Plants In One House And Where Fine Now I Transplanted Them Into Bigger Bucket And Moved To My Grow Room But There In The Open Receiving Lots Of Air But Look Un Heathy As It Could Be The Transplant Which I Made Difficult And Ruined A lot Of Roots But Added Root Hormone When I Transplanted But Could Use Some Experts Advice On Theses Grows

Digital - TDS - 3 Meter's, Ph Meter's, Ph Up And Down

Mixing Containers

Pure H2o By The Gallon For My Nute's Schedule

x10 - 5 Gallon Buckets Needs Hole's Drilled

x10 - 10 qt Bucket's

x1 - 45 Lb's Of SeaBird Gauno

x1 - Digital RapidTest's - Ph Soil / Temp / ? Meter

x300 - 3ml Syringes " Horticulture Nute Ones "

All Kinds Of Goodies Just Need Some Advice See C.K.Seed's Customer Service Lady Said No Nute's For The 1st - 4 Week's

So Right Now I Was Experimenting And Checking H2o Levels And Dumb Stuff Now I'm Going To Scrap Everything And Clean My Seedling Area , Grow Room, And Flowering Room As Clean Is Good.. Let Me Know If You Would Like To Help Me Out I Have x10 Purple Kush Feminized Seed's And x7 Crown Royal Feminized Seed's

Hey Jon3s and welcome to 420 Magazine, you came to the right place looking for some good knowledge and advice :)

I 2nd what Cultivator said above, get a grow journal started up with all the info and grows put into separate sections along with some pictures and as any problems come up people passing thru can help you out. I didn't really see in your post what you were looking for advice on. But it certainly seems like you got a lot of the right equipment and are right on track to trying out all of these different grows. You will certainly be busy.

Check out 1 of the links in my signature below on helping to get a journal started. Also, there are a bunch of sticky threads in the current journals section at the top of the page that can help you get started. Best of luck and if you get a journal going, come back here and drop us the link :)

I Will Start My First Journal Now

Organic I Will Post Info As I Go.. W/ Pictures..

1st - Germinated x4 Purple Kush And x2 Crown Royal Seeds By Using Crop King Seeds Germination Video And Added A Splash Of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide

2nd I Put My Germinated Rootlets In Only FoxFarm's Ocean Forest Natural Mix And Placed Domes Over My Seedlings

3rd Placed Them Under x2 Aluminum Round Lamps W/ 105W 6,000 Lm 6,500K I Had x2 Hindu Kush Seeds I Found In A Half I Bought And They Look Good

Today Is 10/06/2016

My Birthday And Day 10 Of x2 - Hindu Kush And Day 4 Of x2 - Crown Royals IDK What Happened But The Other Purple Kush Seed's Didn't Pop As Usual I Germinated 2 New PK's And I'll Let Sit In Napkin For My Usual Full Length Time.. When It Looks Like This ------0 I Planted My Other Seeds & They Looked Like This -0 " Now I Know Better " But I Was Trying A New Approach But Wont Do That Again... x1 Of The Bad PK Seed's Has Potential And Other Hasn't Even Sprouted So I Dumped The Soil To Get Better Air And H2o Under Its Own 6,500 Lighted Dome For 2 Seeds But If No Results In 5 Days I'm Scrapping Them As I'm Just Wasting Electric @ This Point.. And Placing My x2 New PK Seeds I Just Got Done Germinated So I'll Have 6 Seedlings Under x2 105w 6,500 And Watering When Soil Is Dry.. But Spray It Every Once In Awhile And Get Rid Of The Access H2o On The Top Of The Plant..

And I Had Already Cropped My 2nd Set Of Nodes On My 1 Hindu Kush Plant To Slow It Down And Grow 2 More Outward Branchs... And In 2 Or 3 Days Doing The Same To The Other One..

This is the FAQ section of the forum though, not the journals section. If you want to keep the same thread title I can ask a moderator to move it for you or if you'd like to change the thread name and start fresh then go to the grow room tab at the top of the page, find grow journals, then go to journals in progress and post a new thread. Pictures are always good to :) it will help that's for sure.

I Am Asking For Facts On These Grows As I Am New To Growing But But All My Mediums For 4 Grows And Would Like The 4 Most Best Experts To Give Me A Step By Step Dude Above Said Start A Journal Read All The Threads Please.. So I Added What I Did So Far But Any Help Would Be Appreciated Like Hey I Add FoxFarms Big Grow Now During Seedling Stage Or Kangaroots Or Rooting Hormone.. I Don't Want To Waste My Money Can Some One Point Me To A Completed Foxfarm Grow journal with all 12 fox farm nutes and all.?? If Not Then Please Help Me As If I Just Follow The Directions Ill Mess Up Because I Want Different Soils During Different Stages And Different Nutrients Like I Would Like To Add Seabird guano 0 - 11 - 0 to miracle gro's potting mix 24 - 8 - 16 which would be good feed for 6 months then flush and transplant before flowering into organic fox farm and add 2 tbls of miracle gro bloom boost 30 - 60 - 30 Or High In Phoshorus And Nitrogen For Growth I Would Like Oppionions Suggestions Any Direction I'm Sure You Did All Of These At One Point And Mastered 1 Of 4 grows I Am Looking for 4 master growers who don't mind taking time out for a chronic pain person in a non legal state who getting kicked off his pain meds for no good reason hope I can get a lawyer and fight it but got to prove it ...

If You Cant Help Or Don't Want To Then Just Pass Me By And Go To Next Thread I Am New On Here As Well Please I NEED HELP.!!!!

Back
Top Bottom