Looking for GH schedule for autos?

Using GH Flora Series. Nutrient amounts are in ml/gal. All water and nute mixes are PH'd(not sure if using filtered or distilled yet). Light cycle is 18/6 start to finish.

Seeds go in saturated Jiffy pellets in humidity dome
After 2-3 days later - Turn on T5 light (good height for light?)
Water as needed over next 5-7 days
Once seedlings are looking healthy, transfer to 4" pots that contain the Black Gold mix. If possible, keep in humidity dome.
Water once after transfer, saturating potting mix.
2-3 days later when it needs water again, feed:
1ml Rapid Start
1ml Diamond Nectar
2ml Flora Blend
2-3 days later - Feed same mix as above. Remove T5 and turn on 400w @ 4ft above plants.
2-3 days later - Water as needed
2-3 days later - Transfer to 3 gallon Air-Pots. Lower 400w to 2ft above plants. And feed Week 1 from FS chart:
1ml FloraGro
2ml FloraMicro
1ml FloraBloom
2.5ml Rapid Start
2.5ml Diamond Nectar
1ml Floralicious Plus
5ml Flora Blend
2-3 days later - Feed same mix as above
2-3 days later - Give water only

At this point we should be right around 2 weeks(12-18 days) after germination. From here I change the schedule to weekly and try to feed 3 times per week, in a cycle of: Nute Mix, Nute Mix, Water Only...

Start of Week 3: (it's Week 2 from the FS chart)
5ml Gro
4ml Micro
1ml Bloom
2.5ml Rapid
5ml Diamond
1ml Plus
5ml Blend
Week 4: (Week 3 from chart)
5ml Gro
5ml Micro
2.5ml Bloom
2.5ml Rapid
5ml Diamond
1ml Plus
5ml Blend
Week 5: (Week 4 from chart)
4ml Gro
4ml Micro
4ml Bloom
1ml Rapid
2.5ml Diamond
1ml Plus
2.5ml Blend
2.5ml Flora Nectar

From here I break the weeks down into feedings...

Week 6:
Feed 1: (Modified Week 5 from chart)
2ml Gro
4ml Micro
5ml Bloom
2.5ml Diamond
1ml Liquid KoolBloom
1ml Plus
2.5ml Blend
2.5ml Flora Nectar
Feed 2: (Week 7 from chart)
1ml Gro
4ml Micro
6ml Bloom
2.5ml Diamond
2ml Kool
1ml Plus
5ml Flora Nectar
Feed 3: Water only
Week 7:
Feed 1: (Week 9 from chart)
4ml Micro
8ml Bloom
2.5ml Kool
1ml Plus
5ml Flora Nectar
Feed 2: (Week 11 from chart)
2.5ml Micro
8ml Bloom
1ml Plus
5ml Flora Nectar
Feed 3: (Week 12 from chart)
10ml Flora Kleen

Week 8 - Harvest: Water only

Posted via my iPhone 6s from Above and Beyond... Stay high my friends.

are u growing autos or photo period plants? I put about a litre of water with a small amount of rapid root and gh blend(1ml per gal) in the promix hp, waited 1/2 hr and dropped the beans in and covered. I sprayed the top to keep moist. I was going to turn on my 250w cfl when i get home from work. As of now they are in the dark. I have 2 more seeds that haven't popped yet on a plate right beside them in the tent. Hoping they will crack today. Temps are warm in the tent 20ish Celsius. I probably should have completely soaked the pro mix, but i only had 2 gal bubbled overnight. Should i continue with the rapid root or just give water for the next week?

I also put directly into 5gal airpots after there were 1/2 inch taps. As per the auto masters and my mentors, atrain and the beast. As i am using a soil less medium i think i will need to water/feed more. The plants will be under cfl for a week or so then under mh for veg, then ill swap to hps for the remainder of the grow. Any ideas on when to switch to hps? Once preflower starts?

Wow! You guys add a lot of stuff to brand new seedlings. Everything I've read says seeds have all the plant needs for the first couple of weeks. These little gals are two weeks old. The seeds were planted directly into the cups and drenched completely. That's it. No water. No fert's of any kind. Grow medium is ProMix HP (w/Myco). I don't feed anything until two weeks in.

All_6-6.jpg

Nice. Thats what i wanted to see, didnt know when to start feeding.. I gave a little rapid root and blend in the promix before the seeds went in. Your plants look very healthy with just the pro mix. Happy to see it. Ill just water when needed.

Back
Top Bottom