Looking for opinions

FrontRunner

This plant has been flowering for approximately 3 weeks now. Does it appear to be where it needs to be or does it look like something could be done to better enhance it??

20141227_231122.jpg
20141227_231157.jpg

FrontRunner, Hello. I hope all is well in your world.
I suggest that you start this thread in either a Grow Journal or in the Frequently Asked Questions in order to get the best responses. This section is for introduction of new members.
Below are links to our FAQ's and our Grow Journal section:
Grow Journals
Frequently Asked Questions

We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

Looks just fine for around 3 weeks of flowering & keep up the good work :high-five:

It appears to be sativa dominate girl & may suspect a little more stretch to happen yet...

She looks mity pirty, mind if I smell her?

Looks great!
Keep in mind that the flowering times provided by the producers are only ball park figures. I'm currently growing a Critical hog that's on day 43/55 and I'm going to see her go well into day 70 I'm sure.

Also make sure your light is an appropriate distance from your plant based on Watts.

All in all it looks great! You've come to the right place for assistance! The people here are awesome!!

Im tryin brother!! I'm a 1st time parent who is very nervous watchin his little girl grow up. Thanx for the advice! I appreciate it.

Thanx brother......the problem is we don't know exactly how long the flowering time is bcuz it's just sum seeds out of a bag of mid. Before I purchase sum seeds, I wanted to make sure I was doing it the right way. I have 3 of these sativa dominant plants n a closet with a 400 watt HPS & a small LED. I added a cfl yesterday. I appreciate ur time & advice

Thanx brother. ......I hav a 400 watt HPS light & a small LED. I added a cfl yesterday
I hav 3 plants n the closest & this is my 1st grow near completion I hav attempted. I would like to hav sum success with these b4 I purchase sum seeds offline. Thanx so much fr ur advice.

Don't go by how long anyone says. Go by the color of the triches. Go to radioshack and buy a microscope. They have some pretty powerful scopes for under $20. They are also called a jewelers loop i believe. Looks like it has quite a bit of Flowering to do. I would also suggest more lights

Thanx alot Dank Daisy. That's a good idea! I added a cfl yesterday to go with the 400 watt hps. I've heard that sativa dominant plants take 10-16 weeks to flower! Damn!!!!!

Thanks brother. .....I decided not to top @ all jus to c hw it would turn out. I think I like bushy better but who knows; I might like this better n the next 8-12 weeks! !!!

Back
Top Bottom