Lost in a new world

Holden90

420 Member
Hi all.
First attempt at being self sufficient and I thought to go easy on the wallet. I bought a viparspectra v600 and was initially amazed at the output and resulting growth. However the light is flickering at a really high rate, hard on the eyes really and things seam to have stalled.
I added my HLG 100 to try to stabilize the light environment and they are shooting new hairs out.... but the HLG is 4k bought for my seedlings.
Will the flickering hurt the plants?
Btw.... ditching the V600 for electric sky 180.

:welcome:

This thread has been moved to Grow Lighting.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Welcome Holden! Good luck! I'd consider moving on to another light. Flickering isn't right and maybe unsafe.
Yup... some good news is the supplier has offered a replacement, sending it today. I have switched the veg mode off as that was the flickering circuit. Have my HLG providing 'white light' while the V600 Bloom setting is my reds... right before flush week too.

Back
Top Bottom