Lost In The Fog

You do well, for English to be your second language.... :thumb:

I try to speak correctly when on the forum. I sometimes forget some people are not in the US, and do not understand much of the slang we use.

I feel i'm catching up a lot writing to you guys it's very entertaining and at the same time share the greatest hobby in the world which is very hard in my part of the world. Feels like I'm really sticking my nose out now.... :cool:
Oh, I'm in a situation like yourself. Very hard where I am as well. We will stay hidden instead. :cool:

Tonight smoking I've had the best pain relief ever... Thanx to MM Genetics Candida! Astonishing! Like flip on a button. Really struggled all day and trying to dampen the pain in my neck with both tramadol and pregabalin. Non of them gave me this much pain relief. Mixed it tonight with my cheese. Mmm wounder full. Spent the night with my plants trimming of the excess leafs and under growth. The Originals are ready to bloom. The first one looks like half way in bloom. Haven't checked the date on it for a while... :hmmmm:

No pics until the logics is in place... They arrive on Monday and the drivers on Tuesday maybe, haven't got conf from the shipper they are in Germany.

I will probably skip the "heat pipe" issues don't know if my neck hold up for this kinda tinkering right now. Doctor on Monday and physio Tuesday. Then our boss have manage to convince us to take a course in water dynamics this spring... Maybe with this Candide thing it might work after all...... :surf:

Do you ever do the bat thing?

Err... Hang upside-down by your feet? Decompress the spine and all that.

Decompression swing is all the rage these days! :D My SIL has a thing that hangs you...pretty cool.

So where are you in the world? Swedish I see:)

That’s excellent news about the Candida, it’s high CBD? If so, I have that on my wish list at seedsman! Wooop

I’m around;)

Decompression swing is all the rage these days! :D My SIL has a thing that hangs you...pretty cool.

So where are you in the world? Swedish I see:)

That’s excellent news about the Candida, it’s high CBD? If so, I have that on my wish list at seedsman! Wooop

I’m around;)

That sound like a gr8 thing! Maybe should get one of those, if we got them in this part of the world. :rolleyes:

You are situated in Canada? That's been my dream to move there. You have so nice unspoiled nature and can live real secluded if you want to, I guess?

Yes Candida have round 21% CBD i think. Got one seed for free when I ordered last time. Grew it like a test just to see. So this great pain relief from it was like a real bonus right now. This is something I definitely will do again. Today I have been almost totally pain relieved. Sooo good. :cool:

Im going to check through your journal tonight and see what you got going more. :popcorn:

No problems with meatballs or herring. It’s the surströmming you can keep. Lol

Haha. I was wondering when that was coming... o_O I can't stand in the same room when it's opened. Haven't even been close to tasting that.... It's been centuries since people here was so desperate in that depression we hade then. It was also the time when half the population migrated to America and Canada. I have some relatives over there I think...

The only Swedish dish I'm familiar with is aquavit ;) .

Haha. I was wondering when that was coming... o_O I can't stand in the same room when it's opened.

I wonder if it smells any worse than the saurkraut Mom used to boil in a big pot on the kitchen stove occasinally when I was a youngster? I'd be coming home, step onto the front porch... and turn right back around and leave again, lol. Stuff smelled so bad I doubt a cat would try it. A Gila monster might, IDK. The stuff smelled just about dead enough...

It's been centuries since people here was so desperate in that depression we hade then. It was also the time when half the population migrated to America and Canada. I have some relatives over there I think...

In the US, during the Great Depression, people used to eat pigeons, groundhogs, and other such critters. In my region, some poor folks still do.

Haha. I was wondering when that was coming... o_O I can't stand in the same room when it's opened. Haven't even been close to tasting that.... It's been centuries since people here was so desperate in that depression we hade then. It was also the time when half the population migrated to America and Canada. I have some relatives over there I think...

I love watching the videos of people trying to eat it. Lol

I’m sure the Icelanders love the stuff. They will eat anything rotten. :p

I wonder if it smells any worse than the saurkraut Mom used to boil in a big pot on the kitchen stove occasinally when I was a youngster? I'd be coming home, step onto the front porch... and turn right back around and leave again, lol. Stuff smelled so bad I doubt a cat would try it. A Gila monster might, IDK. The stuff smelled just about dead enough...

Oh, it’s much, much worse. It’s a fermented fish delicacy that comes in a can. The cans swell from the gasses given of by the fish. Winters are long in Scandinavia and you have to do what you need to do to survive. Lol

Haha. The saurkraut smells sweet comparing to surströmming. I will send you a can in the autumn if you like. :p

In the US, during the Great Depression, people used to eat pigeons, groundhogs, and other such critters. In my region, some poor folks still do.

That's surprising... We have a new trend here in Scandinavia imported from the east, they are trying to get us to eat insects. Have that reached the true west yet? Eat bugs.... ugghhhh. Whats the world coming to... :eek:

I love watching the videos of people trying to eat it. Lol

I’m sure the Icelanders love the stuff. They will eat anything rotten. :p

Oh, it’s much, much worse. It’s a fermented fish delicacy that comes in a can. The cans swell from the gasses given of by the fish. Winters are long in Scandinavia and you have to do what you need to do to survive. Lol

We love those movies to. I don't know how many we have seen at my work. Have you ever tried "snus"? The nicotine, black tar goe you put under your upper lip? Your teeth turn all yellow and you stench like you have eaten horse shit... haha. :ganjamon:

Haha. The saurkraut smells sweet comparing to surströmming.

Oh. Wow. Okay... I used to work in a detail shop, and we got a car one day in which the former owner had killed himself inside with the windows closed. While the vehicle was in the middle of a blacktop parking lot. In August. Took a couple weeks for anyone to notice. I'd be willing to bet that it smelled worse than anything coming out of a can. Maybe not by much, admittedly, but...

I will send you a can in the autumn if you like. :p

No thanks. Plenty of squirrels and rabbits in my yard this time of year, I'll be fine, lol.

That's surprising... We have a new trend here in Scandinavia imported from the east, they are trying to get us to eat insects. Have that reached the true west yet? Eat bugs.... ugghhhh.

People have eaten them for countless thousands of years. They're highly nutritious, actually - and most of them taste kind of nutty. Crickets taste like nutty shrimp, for example (although I cannot stand shrimp, lobsters, snails, or slugs... won't eat bat, monkey or other primates... and generally only kill birds because I hate them (although I'll eat one if I'm starving)). I've eaten more insects while riding a motorcycle than sitting at a table but, yes, I've tried a few. Chocolate-covered ants are all right. They all rank about 100 places up on the "palatable" list than the average vegetable.

Whats the world coming to... :eek:

Vat-grown fungus. Or bacteria. Maggots are said to be relatively nutritious and - obviously - easy to produce. All of that, if you (or at least your children's children, if not your children) are not one of the richest 1% of the richest 1%, I'd expect. That's what happens when you let people breed (whilst simultaneously using medicine to extend their life expectancy) like non-sapient animals after pretty much killing any shot at moving off Terra for the next generation.

Have you ever tried "snus"?

The ladies women around here like those. The male tobacco users under 55 or so (who do not smoke) consider sticking their snuff into tea bags a sissy activity. And the old farts use chewing tobacco by the handful - I don't think they make snus large enough for those guys, lol.

Me, I like a good menthol. Or a cheap one. Money is scarce (as usual), though, so I mostly smoke the $2/pack (cheap, with quality to match the price ;) ) filtered "little cigars." Kools are over $6/pack here, so they're kind of a fading memory.

Back
Top Bottom