Low Watts - High Yield - Let's Smash the 1 GPW Benchmark Together

I saw in an older journal of yours that each plant needed 8 oz of nutrient solution per day or 16 every other day. Have you found that that is still the case with the addition of the light mover? Or have you found that they are eating less?

Good question. The plants aren't getting as big as they were when the lights were stationary. Therefore, they're eating less. Also, I'm finding that I'm having to adjust the PPM of my feeding schedule. I can't feed the smaller plants (11"-13") as hot as I fed the larger ones (20"-24"). I'm currently in the process of developing a generalized Hempy feeding schedule. It'll take a few months of R&D before I submit anything to BPN.

Thanks for stopping by.

Oh man, I'm worried that you've already covered my question above earlier in the journal. If so, my apologies. I am trying to prepare for a big 420fied sog project so I've been going through all of your old journals. Tons of valuable information, but they are all starting to jumble together on me!

Oh man, I'm worried that you've already covered my question above earlier in the journal. If so, my apologies. I am trying to prepare for a big 420fied sog project so I've been going through all of your old journals. Tons of valuable information, but they are all starting to jumble together on me!

This is a reference I put together. You may find it useful.

This list was spawned by TheDoctor's request so those of you who benefit from it can rep him.

What I have done is browse through all of my Hempy journals and compiled a list of important posts which either shed light on, or answer many of the questions growers have about growing this way. The answer usually has plenty of pictures accompanying it. There are also some posts mixed into the list which provide good advice on things like cloning, making hash, etc.

Here's how the list breaks down: Info requested/question needing answered -- the journal it's located in -- page number -- post number

As requested

1. What is Hempy Medium and how does it work? - Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 1 - post #10
2. How fast can I expect my plants to grow in a 2 Liter Hempy? Come SOG with me - page 7 - post #96 & Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 54 - post #806 & Low Watts/High Yield - page 17 - post #255
3. How do I prepare my 2 Liter bottle? Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 1 - post #3
4. How do I bury a rooted clone in a 2 Liter? Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 1 - post #3
5. Will a plant get root bound in a 2 liter? Come SOG with me - page 21 - post #310 & Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 27 - post #403
6. Why I grow 2 Liter Hempy style - Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 9 - post #122
7. Hempy Tidbits - Come SOG with me - page 16 post #233 & page 26 - post #377
8. A look at defoliation - Come SOG with me - page 8 - post #114
9. Does defoliation hinder bud production? Come SOG with me - page 11 - post 153
10. What's your feeding schedule? Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 27 - post #398
11. How big are your clones when you take them? Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 53 - post #792
12. What is the yield potential in a 2 Liter? Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 29 - post #427 & page 61 - post #903
13. Mr. Smith talks benefits of Drain to Waste Hempy - Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 31 - post #454
14. Xare talks 2 Liter Hempy - Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 34 - post #504
15. Mr. Smith gives great aero cloning advice - Come SOG with me - page 11 - post #158
16. How to make Gumby Hash - Low Watts/High Yield - page 22 - post #321
17. How to recycle used Hempy Medium - Low Watts/High Yield - page 8 - post #108
18. Aero cloning advice from 420fied - Low Watts/High Yield - page 7 - posts #101 & 104
19. Hempy advice from 420fied - Low Watts/High Yield - page 4 - post #58
20. My Wife's tits - Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 12 - post #172

hey 420fied,
i just real quickly wat to say you have stunning grows, and after reading every page of your journals(last 2) You have inspired me to sog hempy stlye.
my question, if you could be so kind to answer, is regarding pot size:
i saw that the cut 2 liter bottle measures 8" tall,
i choose to make my own 2 liter pots out of 4" PVC pipe and cap,
i made my pot 12" tall, my res hole is 2" are my pots too tall? if 12" i realize that extra time may be necessary to allow roots to hit the res, but would you recommend i trim it down? i prefer no veg time even though i have the head room for some taller plants

thx in advance! hope everyone has/had a great day. You rock!
World Peace and Love

hey 420fied,
i just real quickly wat to say you have stunning grows, and after reading every page of your journals(last 2) You have inspired me to sog hempy stlye.
my question, if you could be so kind to answer, is regarding pot size:
i saw that the cut 2 liter bottle measures 8" tall,
i choose to make my own 2 liter pots out of 4" PVC pipe and cap,
i made my pot 12" tall, my res hole is 2" are my pots too tall? if 12" i realize that extra time may be necessary to allow roots to hit the res, but would you recommend i trim it down? i prefer no veg time even though i have the head room for some taller plants

thx in advance! hope everyone has/had a great day. You rock!
World Peace and Love

Thanks for the love. If you prefer no veg time and want immediate growth, you may have to cut them down a bit. OR..... you could make sure that your rooted clones have systems long enough to make it to the res in your existing pots when planted. I want my clones to have big root systems on them when I plant them. I want them circling the res.

These will be planted within the next week.

clonerb_1.JPG
clonerb_2.JPG
clonera_1.JPG

Hello again 420fied. So I finally ppm'ed and ph'ed my tap water. My ppm came in at 236 and after 64 drops of ph down in a gallon of tap water, I finally got the ph to 6.2. I'm assuming this is bad as that is just a bit too much ph down. I figured I would come here and ask and see what you thought. After all those drops the ppm was at 256. Any thoughts if that's ok or crazy and what suggestions you might have. Thanks!

Hello again 420fied. So I finally ppm'ed and ph'ed my tap water. My ppm came in at 236 and after 64 drops of ph down in a gallon of tap water, I finally got the ph to 6.2. I'm assuming this is bad as that is just a bit too much ph down. I figured I would come here and ask and see what you thought. After all those drops the ppm was at 256. Any thoughts if that's ok or crazy and what suggestions you might have. Thanks!

That's a lot of PH down. You should look into an RO unit. I have one. They're easy to install.

I posted about some hydro 2ltr id with peppers a few yrs back and it got to big for me to do in another persons journal with out asking or directly talking to the journals owner about a subject. I was loaded on my nightly tokes and started rambling. Like I would now if I don't just shut up, lol

see I'm so buzzed I forgot to say, so I edited and deleted it.

This is a reference I put together. You may find it useful.

This list was spawned by TheDoctor's request so those of you who benefit from it can rep him.

What I have done is browse through all of my Hempy journals and compiled a list of important posts which either shed light on, or answer many of the questions growers have about growing this way. The answer usually has plenty of pictures accompanying it. There are also some posts mixed into the list which provide good advice on things like cloning, making hash, etc.

Here's how the list breaks down: Info requested/question needing answered -- the journal it's located in -- page number -- post number

As requested

1. What is Hempy Medium and how does it work? - Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 1 - post #10
2. How fast can I expect my plants to grow in a 2 Liter Hempy? Come SOG with me - page 7 - post #96 & Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 54 - post #806 & Low Watts/High Yield - page 17 - post #255
3. How do I prepare my 2 Liter bottle? Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 1 - post #3
4. How do I bury a rooted clone in a 2 Liter? Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 1 - post #3
5. Will a plant get root bound in a 2 liter? Come SOG with me - page 21 - post #310 & Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 27 - post #403
6. Why I grow 2 Liter Hempy style - Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 9 - post #122
7. Hempy Tidbits - Come SOG with me - page 16 post #233 & page 26 - post #377
8. A look at defoliation - Come SOG with me - page 8 - post #114
9. Does defoliation hinder bud production? Come SOG with me - page 11 - post 153
10. What's your feeding schedule? Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 27 - post #398
11. How big are your clones when you take them? Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 53 - post #792
12. What is the yield potential in a 2 Liter? Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 29 - post #427 & page 61 - post #903
13. Mr. Smith talks benefits of Drain to Waste Hempy - Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 31 - post #454
14. Xare talks 2 Liter Hempy - Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 34 - post #504
15. Mr. Smith gives great aero cloning advice - Come SOG with me - page 11 - post #158
16. How to make Gumby Hash - Low Watts/High Yield - page 22 - post #321
17. How to recycle used Hempy Medium - Low Watts/High Yield - page 8 - post #108
18. Aero cloning advice from 420fied - Low Watts/High Yield - page 7 - posts #101 & 104
19. Hempy advice from 420fied - Low Watts/High Yield - page 4 - post #58
20. My Wife's tits - Blue Planet Nutrients SOG - page 12 - post #172

Nnnnaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta rep the tits, sorry!!

For me Hempy is the way to go I have very little height, so I started a couple of clones, sqwheels way as no aero closer yet, so in no time I should be on track bro, I just wanted to show my appreciation for all the help you provide out here, your gardens look amazing bro, thanks for it all, :Namaste: can t rep you as I rep every time I read a post haha

For me Hempy is the way to go I have very little height, so I started a couple of clones, sqwheels way as no aero closer yet, so in no time I should be on track bro, I just wanted to show my appreciation for all the help you provide out here, your gardens look amazing bro, thanks for it all, :Namaste: can t rep you as I rep every time I read a post haha

I watched sqwheels progress as a gardener and it was a beautiful thing. It's good to hear that you're getting things in order and I appreciate your kind words.

May all your buds be dense.

Back
Top Bottom