Lucky to be alive

slamber670

My name is Scott. Due to a rare allergy to anti-psychotics called NMS. I suffered double staff pneumonia and 2 comas over a period of time. I should have died all 3 times and did die on way to hospital during last coma, they brought me back though. After coming out of the last coma in 2014; my loved ones had a meeting with doctors to discuss my options. My wife asked: What about medical marijuana? Docs said by all means, try it. I have been smoking since. It works better than any pill I've ever took. Also, I've had 2 major back surgeries and suffer from chronic pain. I was on large doses of really strong pain pills. I have not taken pain pills since I started smoking. Now, I have me a little crop that I just started because my medicine is too expensive and hared to find sometimes. I've become an advocate for medical. I go around to events and tell my story. Wish all of us "HILLBILLYS" luck

welcome aboard scott. great to hear that the meds are working for you.

and the more places that go legal everywhere else, helps our gov here hopefully make good decisions too.

so good luck buddy!!!

also, meant to add, I know the pain and fear associated with staph pneumonia. damn near died from it in the summer of 2012.

OK, I'm really not an outlaw. As a matter of fact, I am a volunteer at a homeless resource center. But you see, I have found a miracle medicine. I do not care that it is not legal in my state YET. If I were to get arrested, I would have over a 100 family members, and lots of friends speak out for me. I was a monster for years because the meds that I was given did not work. Today my people love me again. So, all "neh sayers"....,.....,

Back
Top Bottom